Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

You can sustain your life with all of the information you get here. Always remember that we don't need to fear from the unknown. because they do not have knowledge, that is why we are advised to learn before start any financial deals.

Yes it's quite right that knowledge is the success of everything.

But specially in the cryptcurrency trading platforms knowledge is more important for a very profit.

In crypto everything is possible with knowledge and experience.

My real life experience is that how much  we can succeed to achieve is limited by our physique intelligence, opportunities to learn success techniques and of course our grit to continue to strive till successful. Since more other requisites are beyond  our control, we can only strive hard and continue striving till the goal is reached.

Yes knowledge is very useful and important for our life. I am a new member of crypto world. I want to achieve much knowledge by working here.I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

This is a good and wonderful topic. Knowledge is the secret of success i totally agree with you because without knowledge we can't succeed in life because it teaches us between good and bad

Yes, at first we see that learning is difficult. But when you read the topics of the senior members and understand their words, you will find that it became easy. But we still need more advice and useful topics to become more professional.

Welcome dear.  Yes i agree.  Knowledge is key factor of success.  This site is full of knowledge.  If you work hard then you gain knowledge and more benefiit this site . Thanks for sharing this . 

It's a good post. 

Knowledge is the key of success. This forum is incredible for the sake of knowledge. 

Without knowledge we can't succed in any field. 

yes friend i will agree with you knowledge is power so that there are many people work this site and get benefit but i think knowledge is power so that i will try to learn knowledge. so that daily post this site.

thanks

Yes of course. Without knowledge you can't able to do good in your life. So before starting something learn about this as much possible. Then come to the field. This you can see everything gonna be so easy. And you can easily earn success.           

@ by zaino 34 , yes knowledge is a secret of success beacaues when we work any department then  knowledge is necessary for success . therefore knowledge is secret of success.

Knowledge is the way to progress without knowledge you can not have the option to ready to get cash. Knowledge is the draw out some insight for other to learn.

Welcome dear this platform. Knowledge is key factor of success.  Knowledge is most important if you work hard then you reach top rank and succeed.  Don't give up . Keep doing best efforts. 

Knowledge makes the way easier for us to get rich and become a influence in the world. Many people think that they need only chance to get success but this point of view is wrong. we all need to work hard and a lot of efforts to make money, and working in this platform requires some degree of knowledge.

• +1 1

Right you are. I also joined here when I didn't even know what is crypto-currency. But only in one month I knew more and I also started trading also. I hope all members of this platform will catch this opportunity and make their life successful. Thanks for the post.

Helllo deer Knowledge is the key to success if we do not have knowledge, then we can not do anything in this world if we have knowledge, we must earn knowledge before we can do such a new content in this forum because we must earn knowledge because we do not have knowledge of the crypto and forum rules.

Everyone at the beginning suffers from difficulties in understanding the nature of cryptocurrencies and the methods of dealing with them and investing through them, but with browsing many publications, he has a background about them and gains experience and knowledge.

My opiniun on this is the knowledge make our life easier .knowledge convert our life in usefull ways .Now days without knowledge life is useless knowledge teach us how i convert our difficultess into easier 

You are right mate knowledge is the only secret key which give us strength to move forward and achieve our goals. But the most important thing is that we work on this forum only in that case if we have knowledge about this forum. So try to get more and more knowledge.

Yes knowledge is a secret of success if you have knowledge than you can overcome to every problem and if you have proper knowledge than you can argue to every topics and people will also like to hear you........

A very important topic, my friend, we have to gain knowledge and experience and perfect our work through which we will gain large profits from this forum and the platform from which we invest and trade with confidence and do not stop it even if it stops for a long time.

• +5 1

Crypto  ia very deep it have deep knowledge  knowledge is the secret of success if we have much of knowledge we have  success life knowledge leads to right path we can distinguish between  good and bad .we choose right path.

Of course dear friend knowledge is the key of success. It is very easy to complete tasks by help of knowledge. If you have knowledge about anything you have to be confident about any field. 

Indeed, it’s a wonderful platform gaining knowledge about crypto currency. I am a newbie here, as per your suggestion I am looking the response of each topic, and it is really worthy. Cause I find many information about same things.

In order to be successful in something, you must have knowledge. If you find knowledge, find success in everything, so I advise everyone that their first goal is knowledge.