Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

This is really great advice, it is great to present a summary of your experiences here for the benefit of all members, I hope everyone will share their experiences even if it failed because it is sure that everyone will benefit from these experiences, I experienced it at the beginning I did not know anything about bitcoin and currencies Encrypted, but as a result of persistence and follow-up, I was able to learn a lot and now I have a lot of experience, so I agree with you that learning should come first before money.

I think it is every  biginners story. I was also same. I want to try to understand  by reading.   It was my past. Now I am trying my best and making  useful post.  I work here for knowledge.  Knowledge  is the key to success.  If we gain more and more our success will be sure. 

The knowledge of a real person is the secret of success because all the talented people in this world have been able to do it through it.

Offcourse knowlege play a vital role in success.Without knowledge You can not succeed.If you have no knowledge ,you can not move forward.If we have no knowledge about that forum ,we will not work properly .

I think Knowledge is the secret of success is a great time and we should follow it. Why we can't do anything without knowledge No matter what the work is, we cannot remember anything without information. 

Yes you are right dear. There is no doubt that knowledge is a key of success. Without knowledge it is impossible to work in any field of life. By knowledge we can earn money. We should get knowledge of everything. It gives us benefit in our whole life

Yes ,you're right. Knowledge is the key to success. If you have knowledge then no one can stop you from being success. The more you earn knowledge the more you can successful.  Try to learn, earn knowledge. It is the perfect way to be successful. 

I agree with your statement, my friend. As the old saying, I believe, knowledge is power. If you don't have the necessary knowledge, you will fail almost in everything except a few lucky cases. If you have the knowledge, you will be able to realise it and benefit from your knowledge. You may even make a great deal of profit. 

Knowledge is very important and always leads to something great in the end. If we have no knowledge we can do nothing in this word. Because knowledge is the key of success with good experience we can make profit.

Knowledge improves our talent and due to talent we get success so we can say that knowledge is power so this is the way of success. So we should do hard work and due to this we will be succeed. In the crypto world we earn lots of money by doing hard work

Knowledge is something we have that cannot be taken away from us by anyone and it make a better person in life, and it is the key to most of the peoples success, being knowledgeable make you successful in all part of life either in cryptocurrency or out of cryptocurrency.

Hello buddy,This is absolutely true. Knowledge is an asset.You can invest this asset to your passionate job,to your industry and be a successful human .Knowledge is a power.This power can change anything. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is true. Without having proper knowledge we can't be successful anytime. That's why we should gain knowledge first and after that start our work. It will be help us to become successful.

Having some knowledge about crypto currency is needed to work better here in this forum. You can't write posts if you don't know anything about crypto currency so that study first in this forum before you try to write a post.

Dear @Zaino34 knowledge is important in every field of life without knowledge a man can not get their aims in life without knowledge a man face lot of difficulties in his life without knowledge man solve their problems through other person like reading problems 

Dear @Zaino34 knowledge is important in every field of life without knowledge a man can not get their aims in life without knowledge a man face lot of difficulties in his life without knowledge man solve their problems through other person like reading problems 

On 11/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

I agree with you. When I joined Crypto talk I also knew less about cryto coin but gradually I came to know a lot about it. I know now and I'm making a small income.You are right, knowledge brings success And success brings money.

Yes.knowledge is the key of success. I am agree with this.

cause knowledge is everything. No one can success without 

knowledge. If you have more knowledge in this forum so that

you can make good reputation. If you have knowledge so you

can get success easily.thank you.

Yes i read carefully your post and 100 percent agreed with you knowledge is a basic to earn money and you knowledge by reading post thnku it is helpful post for beginners

• +1 1

The Knowledge give you good idea about the thing you wanna do like in crypto you need to know Mining what is, how do I mined, how much I invest, how much I will earn, you must have sum of all. Their for Knowledge is must before anything if you don't have any knowledge of field in which you are gonna enter then the facing loss is permit for you. Those who in best time in gaining knowledge are the ones who make good money at the end of the day like Bill Gates who now are richest man .In crypto you need to know a many of things which gives you a good opportunity and you can work on various categories in same time. So work hard for knowledge and the consider money making. 

• +3 2

As we all know that without knowledge we are nothing we are not able to to earn money .in cryptotalk without knowledge we can't do anything without knowing.there is no age limit to gain knowledge.

In this forum we must gain knowledge before posting a new content because if we have no knowledge about the cryptocurrencies . If you want to be a successful person you should gather different information from every where.

Without knowledge you cannot survive in this world full of hypocrisy, you need great knowledge to pit yourself on the right way by your own strategies and techniques

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly knowledge is the key of everything with good experience you can make a good profit .and the rules forum then we cannot creat a good control for others and cannot help others .

In steps of success in any thing one of the step is knowledge so when you have the knowledge of any thing helpful to learn the world and when I start work on cryptocurrency then I was zero but today I know many thing about this due to work and knowledge.

The key to success is knowledge but also I am think the apply of this to the correct way and this will also need experience, as many that we are know but only in theory, and when we are in the action we mess it all up. I am think we are need a slow start and once we get it then we move faster, together we learn more and gain experience.

• +1 1