Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Yes, you may come to this forum to earn only, but after a short period you will merge with the members and topics because dealing is comfortable and not confusing or annoying.

yes: knowledge is main power of success.if you have knowledge about crypto talk forum so you do work here.if you knowledge about the crypto currency to earn money from this platform.you can collect the knowledge you can reach the goals.

Yes dude you are very right. Knowledge is the important thing to fulfillment if we haven't any knowledge we will do not anything in this global if we have know-how then we are able to do something within the international same as in this discussion board we ought to benefit expertise before posting a brand new content material because if we have no information approximately the cryptocurrencies and the guidelines of the discussion board then we can not create a good content material for others and cannot assist others.

Of course, right. Knowledge is the secret of success. Because success cannot be imagined without acquiring knowledge. In order to do any work, one must have knowledge about that work.  Without knowledge it is not possible to work, then it is not possible to reach the door of success. So to get success you have to acquire knowledge

Absolute knowledge is the secret of succeed in anything .Men cannot success in any field of life without knowledge .My objective of joining this firm is to gain knowledge, so I joined this so that I can increase my knowledge .

I am not agree with these lines that the knowledge is the secret of success if we have knowledge and we dont use our knowledge for our success then that knowledge is not beneficial for us.  So knowledge is the  secret of success but not the way to success if you dont use your knowledge in your work. 

You are right knowledge is the key to success.  I can earn good money by acquiring good knowledge.  Gaining the right knowledge in our lives is very important.  Through work we can gain good skills and good knowledge. Accurate knowledge will bring success in our life. I can gain good knowledge by using this crypto forum.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

You're right, most people are driven with the interest of making money not obtaining knowledge and cryptotalk as a forum is providing the two, you learn and you earn, so if you are focus on earning only there's no way you won't get banned because you'll never make a positive contribution

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is true that knowledge is the key to success.  In order to be successful in any job, he must be intelligent. If one applies for a job, he must be qualified there. Intelligence is an invaluable resource by which everything can be done.

It's absolutely right. Knowledge is a key to success. It's all start from knowledge then this knowledge turn into your experience and when you have both you are a master of crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

No doubt yes it is right because knowledge make you a person and knowledge make you confidence and also knowledge gave you trading  ability so I think knowledge is the key of success no doubt.

• +2 1

You're %100 right, we can improve our knowledge about crypto in this forum whic is more important than the money we earn here,  because if we use that knowledge wisely we can make much more money with trading and investing, that's why i am trying to learn new things about crypto every so i can be more efficient trader and investor.

• +1 1

Knowledge is power .If any one do not have knowledge about forum then he is only wasting of time but he can prevent wastage of his time by gaining knowledge from others posts and conments . Everyone must try their best to gain experience and knowledge from other then one day he will become successful member of this forum.

I think the crypto world is really deep, and it takes a lot of time to gain enough knowledge about how it works! There are many fields in it in particular .. It is really important to have adequate knowledge about it because scammers are waiting for some possibility of stealing people's money due to having "ignorance" .. People's ignorance about some fields can fall into the hands of scammers in this cryptocurrency world.

Yes dear mate.  I agree with you.  If we want to improve our lives, we must first have this knowledge.  If we do not have the knowledge or experience to do any work, then we will not be able to achieve success in that work.  So we have to pay special attention to knowledge.  Thank you for your nice comment. 

• +5 1

Yes definitely for success in very field of life we need knowledge and also hard working. I am new here and getting knowledge about the forum and digital currencies. Please seniors help me

I am agree with you dear. Knowledge is a secret of sucesss. If you have a knowledge  then you got everything which you want. And on this website you do not earn oy money but also knowledge which should make success in your future life. People get knowledge and Earn money from this knowledge 

This is very encouraging. We can say that knowledge is the core point of success. If you have a complete proper knowledge over anything you can achieve anything. It can also help you to explore your knowledge in different sectors. We all should ensure that we are gaining knowledge. The world is a ocean of knowledge, we should grab as much as we can and this knowledge will bring use success and money.

I think knowledge and experience is very much important. 

The basic difference between an animal and human is knowledge because human have to do a thing.

basic things that you should learn and get the knowledge of the cryptocurrency and other terms to become successful in the world of the cryptocurrency.

If you have proper knowledge then you can earn a lot of profit.

• +3 1

Yes, you are correct. I think we should always research about the topics before making a post this will decrease the errors and also to increase your knowledge. Always give give importance to the knowledge we have then we can earn big profits than we get in this forum. 

Yes knowledge is so important for any type of work because if you have knowledge you will be successful and also this rule is enable on this website because if you have some knowledge about related topic where you want to post a comment then your comment will be trained and you will earn easily.

• +1 1

Posted November n I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

As given in the above section of topic. Knowledge is a secret of success. If you want to success in this world you have to well educated and you must have the knowledge  about the other countries.

Yes right knowledge is the key to success.when we try to make research and try to get proper knowledge of everything than we understand it easily.with proper knowledge of anything we can hold a grip at anything.so knowledge is important for success.