Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

There's no doubt that knowledge is the key to success and without knowledge or idea on any tread or investment it would be a total waste of time and resources.

This is true that  knowledge is the secret of success. This crypto world is truly profound , and it requires a lot of time to have enough knowledge about how it functions! particularly there are numerous fields in it.. getting enough information about it is truly significant particularly in light of the fact that the con artists attempting to zero in on it and sitting tight for certain odds to take individuals' cash on account of their "obliviousness".. the obliviousness of members about certain fields in this digital currencies world can make them fall in con artists hands and they may to lose their cash by some time..

You said absolutely right.I agree with your statement.

Knowledge is a basic key to success.when you have knowledge about anything then you may do that very well.

If you get knowledge and information about anything before starting then you can do that work very well.

You said absolutely right.I agree with your statement.

Knowledge is a basic key to success.when you have knowledge about anything then you may do that very well.

If you get knowledge and information about anything before starting then you can do that work very well.

Exactly knowledge is the key of success. Without having knowledge we cannot do work in any sector. If you have good knowledge you can earn money here. Crypto is a big source for getting knowledge.

• +2 1

Of course, this is so and you are right in this statement, but you should pay attention to the luck, which is so full in this world, someone is lucky in life, and life sends someone on a long journey, on a path that is full of wilds and difficulties

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that if you have some knowledge of something you want to do that work and after some experience it's easy to work 

• +1 1

If you want to be successful on this platform i will advice you to try to get the best of knowledge about crypto currency which you can gain more knowledge on the platform “ about forum" there you can read about crypto and how it work you will also be able to know the rules and regulations of this forum.

For me i was a newbie in this kind of field.But when i joined this and some otger forums like this i began to learn new things about cryptocurrency and its value.Thanks for sharing knowledge and experience to others.I will try my best too.

Yes of course. If you got knowledge then you will succeed for sure. You see everything has a knowledge, if you gain it then you are master in it. So yep i agree with you brother success is Knowledge and money is succes!!.

Yes, it is true that beginners should learn well before searching for profit because I found many beginners who only want to profit from the Internet and never think of a way to enable them to learn the basics in the field of digital currencies and this is very unfortunate because when I explain a profit site I find that there are many beginners Those who only return profit.

Considering the increasing speed of logical and instructive advancement, information turns into the greatest addition, and by putting it in the perfect spot and in the correct way, you will re-visitation of us with incredible monetary returns. In this manner, we have made the best venture for our insight. This is my genuine belief, in the event that you like it, if it's not too much trouble give me a positive response.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is clear that knowledge is the key to success. Due to knowledge people can conquer all things. Without having proper knowledge about any sector we don't be successful.

This is in every area. Where you don't try again - you will always be incomprehensible. Gradually, as all the puzzles fit together, it will become easier for you to understand terms and words. It's just a matter of time. You just need to look towards development, and not look for a way to make money faster

For us like newly introduced to digital currency we have to study it well to get the most of it, we are really brought into something different in here so we should engulf ourselves more to the crypto world for better knowledge and understanding of the digital currency.

Without knowledge the world is empty.If we have complete knowledge about any subject then surely we can achieve success in that subject.So in order to be successful in any subject, we must have full knowledge about that subject.It can be said that knowladge plays the best role behind success.

İnsanların bilgilendirilmesi gerekiyor. Ama sabırlı olmayı ve pes etmemeyi öğrenmeliler, biz Türklerin bir sözümüz var. " Taşı delen suyun kuvveti değil, damlaların sürekliliğidir." Umarım yorumum size fayda sağlamıştır. İyi günler. 

Edited by Ömercan Konukcu

This is very good advice for all the new members of forums concerned with crypto currencies because I have seen many members who get excited about earning money and instead get their accounts banned due to them breaking the rules because they did not try to read anything on the forum but were hastily trying to earn money which got them banned.

Absolutely right I agree with your post.Knowledge is powerful weapon 

Knowledge is the key to success it helps to solve our  problems. Knowledge play an important role in our life.It gives us informations. and make our life easier.

This is true, my friend, that reading the most number of issues in all the various sections to have an idea about the work within the forum. This is what I am working on an application. I would like to become an expert.

You are very true in this way dear friend. No doubt knowledge is the secret of success and this forum has proved that. If i talk about myself i have gained much knowledge from this platform. 

• +1 1

Yes offcurse it is the fact that knowledge is the secret of success. To gain knowledge we need to search for knowledge. When we gain knowledge success will be our fate.

Knowledge is needed to be successful in all the things we do and the crypto world is not an exception. Ignorance they say is a disease. I love crypto talk so much because of the additional knowledge gained on the forum and not because of the monetary value.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you that knowledge is the secret to success. My reason is If you don't have a proper knowledge of what so ever you want to do, it will be very hard for you to succeed. Anything you want to do in life, it's better you acquire much knowledge about it before you go ahead and do it.

• +1 1