RIPPLE(XRP), CHAINLINK, ETHEREUM(ETH) ANALYSIS - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

RIPPLE(XRP), CHAINLINK, ETHEREUM(ETH) ANALYSIS

All-you-need-to-know-about-ETH-2.0-and-its-impact-on-Ethereum-trend-750x536.jpg.0d339fbbea0745ccd1693feb9263e008.jpg

RIPPLE ANALYSIS DAILY/WEEKLY ANALYSIS

Ripple (XRP) is among the top ten cryptocurrency that maintain a stability with Bitcoin rally this week as it keep rising by an increased of about 5.7% volume ahead of it movement from the past seven days respectively. Despite the fact the currency price fluctuates below expectations, but surprisingly XRP still maintains a stability within the 2-month trading range which is said to be between maximum high range of $0.258/0.260 and with minimum range of $0.228 respectively, therefore it to make a free movement it has to break one of these boundaries to be able to dictate the follow the next market direction.

Screenshot_20201116-110428.thumb.png.3b22927d38f38600cc56066d2831fa79.png

Image source from Tradingview live chart  for xrp/usd

Right here by looking forward base on analysis. If the buyers available on the market are able to break the resistance at the price $0.260 level therefore there is possibility to expect a bearish of 5 Fib Retracement, were the higher resistance can be located at $0.269 to 0.272. Right at this ranges we might also expect a bearish of about .617 Fib, $0.29, and $0.285 with another bearish treand of .786 Fib Retracement. Right by checking on the other side, from the first level of support it lies at price $0.25. Beside this, resistance support is expected to reach $0.245, and also $0.23 estimately to be 200-days EMA, and also $0.236 and $0.228 at .618 Fib Retracement respectively.

Ripple payment services

I will like us to take a look on the ripple payment service. It is a very good achievement for the ripple company Surprisingly to renovate their company exactly in the early October 2020. The company was able to developed their platforms core technology that give a seamless integration access of payment functions on many applications. Just Recently from November this month 2020. The ripple company payment system was developed and also opened an international financial center which reside in Dubai. This was plan very recently plan so that they Create a hype in the price. If we have observed a bull that took during the US election especially on the last date of the election this got my attention and was so impressive. 

CHAINLINK ANALYSIS

There was About about 16% price explosion that took place. This event took place recently from the last week of trade as the price hits the peak of $12.70 today. Therefore moreover the cryptocurrency trading last Friday was at 11$ respectively. The price started to push by increasing higher day by day. The coin does not persist instead it keep rising gradually to peak higher until it hit it resistance at the price of $13 exactly on Wednesday.The chainlink coin is recently traded within a rising price channel, and this gives it a chance to spike as higher as the upper boundaries of this price channel keeps rising at $13.80 bearish .618 Fib Retracement. Just recently during last week. It dropped lowerand still maintain a stability and push to managed and rebound from $11.50 last 3days. By looking forward depending on buyers choices because if the buyers continue higher, the first level of resistance will be expected to be at a peak of $13. Above this, the resistance level lies at $13.86 Retracement, were the upper boundary of the price could be at $15 with about 1.414 Fib Extension. In addition to the resistance that can be found at $15.66 and $16 bearish retracement.

Technical analysis

Screenshot_20201116-121435.thumb.png.fd9151cab3ef3952d709271b622db3d0.png

From the current picture illustrated an indicator of the current price chainlink/usd. Right from below screenshot of the technical indicator and chart analysis. The price of at decreasing order and this create a good chance to buy and hold but yet the buy relative tendency was at weak buy order. At this point there is hope for profit if buy in huge amount and hold till the price rises then we sell.

Carefully read the below chat the price is reaching the targeted price of a bullish gradually/slowly. This is a  very important moment to focused on because LINK is coming up with a sign of bullish. We assume and checkout clearly from the oscillator or indicator were the  price behavior fluctuates by given a hype over its recent upwards trending price. Although we can see there is a very high variation in price recently, we can still see from  average the price is at time of moving up steadily with time. 

We can expect a massive rally if the price could meet up a peak at  14$.

Litecoin analysis by Lackluster Price Action to Expect Litecoin Massive Rally

Litecoin has been a potential coin that many investors and trader's had widely being looked down into it existence and also as an inferior version of Bitcoin that comes with some few distinguishable advancement which leads to the differences, it has a little utility, and also many more developed activities.It is still at it position which makes it unique and also being special because it is the only currency of the early cryptocurrencies that comes with an ample liquidity & listings among all the major exchanges that exist. A large numbers of new investors, they all tend to throw most of their money into these types of tokens, so that it help them to give the price a hype and skyrocket. Right below is a link about the litecoin indicators analysis.

Screenshot_20201116-083114.thumb.png.f729e9aef1f4dcc7dc792af2eaf6d167.png

Image source from tradingview

https://www.newsbtc.com/analysis/ltc/litecoin-indicators-suggest-rally-70/

There is probability If Litecoin gain a momentum, we will observe an inflows of a lot capital from many different investors which they help pushing the price significantly to higher ranges.

You can view more explanation on tradingview via this link you can as well study the live chart👇

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/LTCUSD/

Technical indicator

From the above image it is very clear for everyone to understand what it says. First the is a chart and secondly the indicator. The indicator there which is written as

Spoiler

Technical"

Will help you study the chart clearly. This tells you when to buy or sell your hold tokens.

* Starting from the left hanside we have the "STRONG SELL" everyone can see that clearly. This tells you as a trader that is time to sell. If followed carefully you will get to be profited from the selling of you have some hold tokens.

* Follow up buy the next "SELL" at this time you can sell but it necessary to earn a lot of profit and base on probability you can lose if care doesn't taking you can only sell when you are sure to be profited.

* We have the "NEUTRAL" at this point it is at risk because you can rather profited or loose totally best suggestions/advice is for you to hold.

* Right here we have the next indicator " BUY " this tell you to buy of you wish you can allowed it to give a strong signal before you buy.

* Finally the last indicator was the "STRONG BUY" this give you a strong alarm/alert either to buy at this time you can buy a lot of coins to sell any time there is strong sell.

Ethereum/Dollar analysis

Screenshot_20201116-111313.thumb.png.e76227b53d64deed67f064b96036c044.png

Right from the live chart on tradingview as illustrated the indicator shows a weak buying recently. This can also change base on crypto volatility. You can view chart on tradingview using this link by just a click.

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ETHUSD/?exchange=BITFINEX

Technical analysis

signals from the indicator display a weak buying momentum presently of 14 while the 4 stand on a sell.Right from the signs the moving averages of the signal is moving between a strong buying impetus of 12 but still fluctuates and reversing back to 10 and 11, with this analysis base on Exponential moving average valued at $452.84 inclined for a selling. Moreover, the oscillators depicit a very weak buying of 2 with also a relative strength index(RSI) of 58.36 inclining towards a neutral action. If you observed right from it movement from last 24hours the price was deappreciating to about $448 from $468 increasing at decreasing tendency. Right at that moment is a time indicating to buy at high relative index respectively. You can buy and hold right now the signal says continue buying very soon we can get profit if we follow the indicator and shows a strong sell signal we can sell.

EmybIE_XMAY5TjO-1140x528.thumb.jpg.fbfbf6907a7231bc8c5a27729e564027.jpg

All analysis are made accurately but due to market fluctuations you don't have to depend on all analysis there might be some little changes I suggest more futher analysis are done using same analysis for more accurate analysis.

Edited by Babubu609

This is amazing, I read this one after the other, though it took my time but I can say I have learnt something from this amazing topic, if members can only make topic be this broad and easy am sure many of us would improve very well in this forum. The pictures used as guide has made it more easy to accumulate.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

it is the only currency of the early cryptocurrencies that comes with an ample liquidity & listings among all the major exchanges that exist.

You have put 3 coin market analysis in a one post which is really a good explanation for all of us..   By the way, you have said that litecoin is an early crypto currency but i dont think so because it was created 2011 to over come btc but unfortunately it didnt successful..  But a thing very notice able of this currrency that litecoin is stable with it price almost which is amazing and this reason attract many Investor into litecoin..                      

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

you have said that litecoin is an early crypto currency but i dont think so because it was created 2011 to over come btc but unfortunately it didnt successful..  But a thing very notice able of this currrency that litecoin is stable with it price almost which is amazing and this reason attract many Investor into litecoin

Thank you for responding in regard to your response about the Litecoin I said the coin is a potential token and is well traded for making good profit. Right the litecoin has a little volatile price which can be regard as a little stable currency among the top ten cryptocurrency good for investment. I give a little analysis after a research as I already explained to the topic. All the way I gonna rate you later because I am out of rate at this moment. 

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan thanks for considering this topic very important and recommendable for good know regarding the tokens/coins explained in the topic.

Edited by Babubu609

Ripple was ones a good coin but not like before, it is still following bullish but not effective like before, also about Chalink, its price was very encouraging but not anymore do now. I will still only prefer to choose only ethereum which is best of the three and having good price trend up till now. 

That is such great posts I face this last night but I was little busy and read this now because I know that is so helpful and quality posts actually we are still learning so when I face the post like this I feel really good because I'm seeking knowledge about different things..

13 hours ago, Mark wood said:

That is such great posts I face this last night but I was little busy and read this now because I know that is so helpful and quality posts actually we are still learning so when I face the post like this I feel really good because I'm seeking knowledge about different things..

That's indeed a nice post, and I will urge other members to also try and see posts like this, because it will add alot to them, they will gain knowledge through it. I like reading this kind of post since I gain knowledge one way or the other

Chainlink analysis it is always expose to many members in the group or the member of this great forum because of advantage they getting their and the values they get in it so it seem to important to them.

A lot of the analyzes I read about ripple indicated that its price will continue to rise, and if it does not increase, it will maintain its value. This is because the state there is very interested in the field of cryptocurrencies, which is why Russian traders are entering this field and they are assured that their money will be collected by the government if the platforms are tampered with.

Since this post ripple has experienced some negative news but it is a coin that can easily follow along the bitcoin train and keep getting more and more gains.

Here is our Chainlink price prediction for March 2021! Will the Chainlink price reach a new all-time high this month? Stay with us to find out! The Chainlink technical analysis is showing the altcoin price has risen 56% from its February low. And the strong bullish rally has pushed the price above $31.26, and is well on its way to reclaim its all-time high level of $37.53, according to the indicators in the Chainlink analysis. In fact, the Chainlink price prediction has it that this momentum will likely be strong enough to go beyond that level. So if the investors manage to overcome it and further boost the Chainlink price, March may even see a rise up to the next serious resistance point at $40. Stay tuned for our full Chainlink forecast and find out where the cryptocurrency is likely to be headed over the next few weeks.

➡️CURRENCY.COM⬅️- Бонус до $100 при регистрации! Bonus up to $100!

Первая в мире криптобиржа, работающая по законам государства

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• We Unchain Real-World Assets Onchain Empowering Investors with Real-World Assets & Real Yield TVVIN is an accessible ecosystem that empowers investors in the Real-World Asset (RWA) Market. Through our omni-chain Platform, investors gain transparency and trust when investing into diverse assets starting with gold, silver, platinum and palladium and thereafter expanding into other asset classes. The TVVIN Platform offers access to tokenised assets in unit sizes that are affordable and made available to anyone, anywhere, democratising accessibility and providing easily tradable and liquid positions, that are instantly settled and securely recorded on-chain.  TVVIN has developed a unique model whereby digital RWA Yield Vaults offer new financial passive income potential that's able to provide advanced ways investors monetise their static assets.  The TVVIN Platform enables a more stable and secure option for market participants seeking stability, while enjoying growth opportunity simultaneously. Own Real-World Assets & Earn Real Yield TVVIN’s RWA Yield Vaults allow holders to digitally vault their RWA tokens, such as gold, for a specified period and earn yield. In order to vault RWA tokens, a corresponding and required amount of TVVIN's utility token, $TVVIX must also be vaulted. Upon withdrawal of the RWA tokens from the vault, this corresponding amount of $TVVIX will also be released, along with a yield paid in $TVVIX which can, if wanted, be exchanged into more RWA tokens. The yield is generated from putting the underlying assets to work using low risk financial instruments.  Legacy Meets Liquidity TVVIN introduces TVVIN Gold ($VVG) as its inaugural RWA-backed token. The gold is investor-grade, LBMA-Certified, and securely vaulted in the highly desirable Channel Islands jurisdiction in the vaults of our financially regulated and audited precious metal partner. TVVIN also has access to other precious metals such as silver, platinum, and palladium, which will be tokenised in quick succession after launching our gold token. Other asset classes will follow, and $TVVIX token holders will have a unique opportunity to both propose and vote on onboarding new tokenisation projects through the TVVIN DAO. By integrating desired assets and creating a digital twin of these on the blockchain, TVVIN establishes a transparent and efficient environment for trading and investing in RWAs. ROADMAP TOKENOMICS The TVVIN utility token, $TVVIX, is a deflationary token that both enables the RWA Yield Vault Functionality and allow for governance participation, mainly in proposing and voting on new tokenisation projects. Part of all Platform transaction fees are used to buy $TVVIX off the market, where it is burnt, contributing to the deflationary aspect of our token design. TOKEN UTILITY Functionality of $TVVIX Leverage TVVIX tokens give access to our vaults, where holders can deposit and farm their RWA tokens for yield. The $TVVIX requirement corresponds to deposit size. As demand for RWAs rise, so does demand for TVVIX. As we further develop the platform, further planned functionality will be announced. Governance TVVIX token holders have decision making power, proposing and voting on changes to the TVVIN platform as well as funding initiatives for community projects and further RWA-backed tokenisations.  Staking Holders can stake their TVVIX tokens, contributing to network growth and earn rewards, increasing their token holding. GOVERNANCE Power to the People TVVIX token holders will have the ability to propose changes, and vote on governance proposals related to the development and direction of the platform. This includes decisions on network upgrades, changes to the tokenomics and fees, and the addition of new RWA tokens. $TVVIX token holders who participate in governance proposals will be rewarded with $TVVIX tokens. The exact amount of rewards will depend on the number of tokens staked by the user and the outcome of the governance proposal. By empowering our community to participate in the decision making process, TVVIN creates a more democratic and inclusive ecosystem that serves the needs and interests of all TVVIN stakeholders. We believe that a community driven approach is instrumental in achieving our vision of democratising access to real-world assets and disrupting traditional financial markets for the better. HOW CAN I GET $TVVIX? Private & Public Sale There are two current ways to get hold of $TVVIX. We are currently conducting a Private Sale and we will also have a Public Sale in early Q3 together with launchpads.  TOKEN SALE https://docs.tvvin.com/tvvix-token/how-can-i-get-usdtvvix/token-sale For more information about TVVIN, please visit:  • Website: http://tvvin.com/  • Telegram: https://t.me/TVVIN_RWA  • Twitter: https://x.com/TVVIN_RWA  • Discord: https://discord.com/invite/VxerJqkkZ4  
    • Итак. Вы решили подключить на свой сайт платежку и столкнулись с вопросом: какие бывают платежные шлюзы?   Все платежные решения можно разделить на 4 категории. Первые 2 категории достаточно трудны в реализации и их использование может вызвать лишь дополнительные проблемы, но проигнорировать их мы не можем:   Собственная платежная система   Это, пожалуй, самое трудно в реализации решение. Без своей команды разработчиков, которые создадут и будут поддерживать платежную систему, не обойтись. При этом придется разобраться в огромном количестве тонкостей этой сферы. На выходе, попытка сэкономить на комиссии готовых решений обернется еще большими расходами и потерей времени. Подойдет, пожалуй, только для очень крупных компаний со своим штатом разработчиков.       Платежный шлюз от местного банка   Крупные компании, работающие в одном регионе могут смело подключать шлюзы от банков. Если же компания работает в нескольких регионах, такое решение будет не лучшим, так как для каждого региона придется подключать отдельный банк, а это накладно и с точки зрения разработки и с точки зрения времени, потраченного на сбор документов и открытие компаний в каждой стране присутствия.     А вот оставшиеся два варианта – это то, чем пользуются компании из разных стран и работающие в разных направлениях: от сервисов по приему СМС и продаже цифровых товаров, до крупных Gambling и Betting-компаний, которым нужно быстро и четко обрабатывать платежи из разных стран.     Внешний шлюз   Отличное решение для компаний, которые работают в нескольких регионах, либо по какой-то другой причине не могут, или не хотят подключать шлюз от банков. Именно это решение в последние годы использует большинство представителей мелкого, среднего и даже крупного бизнеса. Оно наиболее простое и подключить такое решение можно в считанные дни.       Встроенный по API шлюз   Второе по популярности решение. Оно смотрится максимально органично для покупателя, ведь все действия будут происходить в рамках одного сайта, без лишних редиректов. Но в данном решении продавцу придется самостоятельно разработать страницу для приема платежей, подключить обработку платежей через API платежного сервиса, а также позаботиться о сохранности платежных данных, если они будут собираться в рамках выбранного платежного метода.     Кстати, оба варианта доступны в процессинговом сервисе MoneyGate. Подробнее на сайте: Moneygate.biz
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – The Republican candidate for the upcoming US elections, Donald Trump, has declared his intention to become the "cryptocurrency president." Speaking in San Francisco, he presented himself as a defender of digital assets and criticized Democrats' attempts to regulate the industry. According to Reuters, Trump raised $12 million for his campaign at an event for venture capitalists from Silicon Valley, organized by Chamath Palihapitiya and David Sacks at Sacks' mansion in the Pacific Heights area. Media reports indicate that executives from the crypto exchange Coinbase, the founders of the Gemini trading platform, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, and other industry representatives were present at the event. Intercom CEO Eoghan McCabe shared on X about his participation: "I spoke with six people there. None identified as Republicans. All had voted for or donated to Democrats in the past. Now they support this guy [Trump] for his policies on war, immigration, cryptocurrency, and more. These elections are a referendum on these issues."   – The attitude towards cryptocurrencies will be a key difference between the candidates for the US presidency, Donald Trump and Joe Biden, though neither understands the topic. Billionaire Mark Cuban stated this: "Do you really think [Trump] understands anything about cryptography beyond making money from selling NFTs? Neither candidate understands. But I've often said that Biden will have to choose between [SEC Chairman] Gary Gensler and crypto voters, or it could cost him the White House."  Discussing the upcoming elections on X, ASI crypto-lawyer Preston Byrne noted that Trump's crypto policy is "actually very substantial and well thought out, while Biden's approach is insane and punitive."   – The "Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2025" was submitted to the US Senate on 3 June 2024. On 5 June, Senator Mark Warner's strategic amendment to this bill was published on the social network X, granting the US president new broad powers. This allows the president to "prohibit any transactions between any person under US jurisdiction and foreign intermediaries in digital asset transactions."  Financial lawyer Scott Johnsson criticized the law due to its wide scope. He sees it as an attempt to control digital assets under the guise of fighting terrorism, as the amendments added by Warner are borrowed from the Anti-Terrorism Financing Act.   – Late in the evening (CET) on 12 June, the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) of the US Federal Reserve will decide on the dollar interest rate. Historically, such decisions have always significantly impacted bitcoin's price. In this regard, ChatGPT-4o AI was tasked with forecasting BTC's price based on technical analysis and financial analysts' assumptions.  According to the AI, bitcoin will trade in the $68,000-73,000 range. However, a rate cut or hints of an upcoming reduction could push BTC beyond this range. In this unlikely economic scenario, ChatGPT-4o predicts the leading cryptocurrency will trade between $73,000 and $75,000 or higher.   – Over the past few days, the crypto market leader has lost nearly 10% in value. Many experts believe this is due to investors' concerns that US inflation will remain high for a long time. Under such conditions, a quick easing of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy is unlikely. Enthusiasm was also dampened by the fact that spot bitcoin ETFs broke a 19-day streak of investment inflows. On 11 June alone, industry funds lost nearly $65 million. MN Capital founder and analyst Michaël van de Poppe noted that investors are acting more cautiously ahead of the FOMC meeting on 12 June. He does not rule out that seller pressure will persist in the near term. Under such conditions, bitcoin could correct to $65,000. However, van de Poppe does not expect a deep price drop, as significant liquidity is concentrated around the $60,000 mark, indicating strong support, and positive dynamics could be supported by geopolitical instability.   – Traders note that "digital gold" has recently been trading within a narrow range of $66,000 to $72,000. One popular market participant considers the lower boundary an ideal entry point, while entry at the upper boundary carries high risk.  Despite recommended caution, over 70% of the crypto community participants in several surveys believe BTC is on the verge of continued growth. For example, a trader nicknamed Captain Faibik is confident that bitcoin is preparing to break out of the "expanding wedge" technical analysis pattern. Breaking above its upper boundary, in his opinion, will open the way for the cryptocurrency to rise above $94,000. Trader Titan of Crypto, in turn, expects bitcoin to reach $100,000 this summer.  Community participants also point to the activity of large investors as a sign of BTC's growth potential. Whales, according to crypto industry representatives, are actively taking long positions in bitcoin. Cryptoquant CEO Ki Young Ju noted that the $69,000 level has become particularly attractive for large investors.   – By the end of 2024, the first cryptocurrency will be worth between $125,000 and $135,000, according to BitGo CEO Mike Belshe. He believes that one of the catalysts for bitcoin's growth will be the high level of US national debt. "Our macroeconomic climate continues to confirm the necessity of bitcoin. Without a doubt, the US national debt is out of control. […] This situation supports the idea that bitcoin is the gold of the new generation," Belshe said.  He also noted that the US dollar is losing its position as the world's reserve currency due to US foreign policy. The BitGo CEO believes that the country uses the dollar as a weapon and a tool for manipulation. "Thus, the US national debt crisis is one thing, foreign policy and sanctions control is another. And BRICS is providing alternative payment systems. […] This is the story of why bitcoin exists," he concluded.   – The new Binance CEO Richard Teng, who succeeded Changpeng Zhao, believes that bitcoin will soon exceed $80,000. Teng associates the potential new high with the launch of spot BTC-ETFs traded on stock exchanges. This has strengthened trust in the asset, and retail traders and institutions no longer perceive it as risky. The Binance CEO also suggests that cryptocurrency legalization is possible if Donald Trump is elected president of the United States. Declaring himself a "crypto president," Trump stated in May that the US should lead the global crypto industry.   – The self-proclaimed first resident of Bitcoin City, American Corbin Keegan, left El Salvador without seeing his dream city begin to take shape. In November 2021, El Salvador's President Nayib Bukele announced plans to establish a crypto settlement. Upon hearing this news, Keegan left Chicago and headed to the South American country to become Bitcoin City's first resident. However, his patience eventually ran out, and he returned home.  The project's implementation was likely frozen due to a lack of funding. Bukele wanted to raise the necessary funds through the sale of "Volcano Bonds." These securities were planned for release in Q1 this year, but for various reasons, they did not see the light of day. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Cardano Node 9.0 будет запущен в июне и подготовит платформу к форку Chang   Cardano Node 9.0 будет запущен в июне. Это обновление подготовит платформу блокчейна к долгожданному форку Chang. Основатель Cardano Чарльз Хоскинсон сообщил об этом событии на X. Хоскинсон отметил, что хардфорк может произойти после того, как 70% операторов стейкингового пула (SPO) установят новый узел. Это приведет Cardano в эпоху Вольтера, ознаменовав состояние полной децентрализации — огромную веху для сети и всей индустрии блокчейнов. Хоскинсон назвал это самым значимым событием в истории Cardano.   Хоскинсон описал путь развития за последнее десятилетие, заявив, что создание Cardano было похоже на строительство нации. Он выразил гордость за сообщество и оптимизм на будущее. Хоскинсон считает, что Cardano дает надежду отрасли и всему миру, и призвал всех оказать значительное влияние в следующем десятилетии. Три дня назад основатель прокомментировал несоответствие между восприятием СМИ и реальным прогрессом Cardano. Он раскритиковал криптовалютные СМИ за непризнание достижений Cardano.
    • Наша техническая поддержка всегда доступна. Наши специалисты всегда готовы ответить на ваши вопросы и помочь советом по любым вопросам. Мы ценим каждого клиента и стремимся сделать процесс обмена валюты максимально удобным и прозрачным.
    • Представляем вашему вниманию сервис для обмена криптовалют Murex.exchange.   ❗ Наши главные преимущества – выгодные курсы и высокая скорость проведения операций.    Мы поможем вам анонимно и безопасно купить, продать или обменять вашу валюту по наиболее популярным направлениям.   На нашем сайте вы сможете выгодно приобрести: Bitcoin BTC Ethereum ETH Tether TRC20 USDT Tether BEP20 USDT Tether ERC20 USDT Litecoin LTC Сбербанк RUB Visa/Mastercard RUB Карты МИР RUB   📈 Мы постоянно добавляем новые направления. Актуальные направления и курс всегда на сайте.   👨‍💻 Приглашаем вас посетить наш сайт и убедиться в высоком качестве и надежности нашего сервиса.   Официальный сайт: https://murex.exchange/ Поддержка в Telegram:  @Murex24 Официальная почта: support@murex.exchange
    • 🔄 Мгновенные обмены криптовалюты на Bitrezerv.com! Принимаем к оплате не только банковские карты, но и платежную систему Юмани - без лишних проверок!   🚀 Обменивайте прямо сейчас!   #YooMoney #CryptoExchange
    • SAPFIREX: Ваш надежный партнер в мире цифровых финансов.   Наши ключевые особенности: - Скорость: Обработка транзакций занимает несколько минут - Поддержка: Наша команда поддержки доступна, чтобы помочь вам в любых вопросах. - Разнообразие: Мы предлагаем широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена - Удобство: Интуитивно понятный интерфейс позволяет легко обменять ваши средства в несколько кликов.   На текущий момент на обменнике SAPFIREX можно пополнить счет и вывести средства при помощи:   криптовалютных пар (Биткоин<->Тезер) банковских карт (Сбербанк, Альфа-Банк,Т-Банк и прочих карт Visa/Mastercard).   Одним из наших преимуществ, по сравнению с другими обменными пунктами является низкая минимальная сумма обмена.   🔒 Безопасность всех сделок     Мы контролируем все процессы и предоставляем поддержку по всем вопросам.   Время работы сервиса: с понедельника по субботу, с 10:00 до 20:00 по МСК Суббота,воскресенье-свободный график   Наш сервис продолжает совершенствоваться и добавлять новые направления обменов. Присоединяйтесь к SAPFIREX и переходите на новый уровень торговли криптовалютами!   Переход в онлайн сервис SAPFIREX