Which of the following is better - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

hello my friend, I think if you invest in currencies like bitcoin your will get large amount of profit without effort since its value has increased significantly recently.

Welcome dear friend
In my opinion, if you rely on work as additional income, withdraw money and use it, but if you are thinking of working as a way to achieve wealth, then use your money for investment, but you must first research a lot to gain experience about the currency that you want to trade to avoid risks
  This is a great platform to learn, gain experience, information, and profit at the same time

,you can make a lot of money in a short period of time, but it takes a lot of knowledge and experience. You can leave it for a while if your expenses are low or you have another source of income, but if not, make a withdrawal for every earning to feel the effect of entering the forum.

Yes, I believe this is a critical question because the benefit I get from Mandy can be split into two sections. I remove this portion and am in the process of making an investment on the Yobit website, so I don't keep all of my money in one place; instead, I add value to it by putting some coins in there.

You can safe your money and if you have knowledge about trading and investing than try to start trading because it give us handsome profit 

In my opinion, you can benefit from it and invest in it and buy and sell it
Sell when the currency appreciates
And you buy when the price drops
When the amount becomes large, you can withdraw part of it and invest the rest.

I advise you to collect your profits so that you can form capital to enter the trading field, when you enter this field you will be able to achieve profits continuously

I think it is better to trade money and not withdraw it, as withdrawing it means freezing it and not increasing it, unlike trading that will save and multiply your money, but you need to do a little study about the matter

Dear friend @Bot321 @Mikhail4444 @Afroja14I will invest in a cryptocurrency that was good for him so that I could get a lot of profit from it. When everyone withdraws and spends whatever money they make from here. But when I make money from this forum, I invest the money earned by this forum in a crypto currency and then it becomes beneficial for me. Thank you 

I think that this thing depends on what you want .. you can withdraw it or invest it or trade it or whatever you like .. it is related to the increase or decrease in the currency exchange .. you can learn about trading and pay attention to several aspects so that you do not make mistakes .. I wish you good luck  And plenty of money

I think Yes, actually You have too good reputation then obviously don't break rules avoid bad things if you don't do this then many people don't interact you . Following is better for good reputation you learn many things from this .

My friend, it is better to withdraw one part and keep the other for the sake of investment. Personally, I advise you to invest the money of the forum in the investment fund, as this will benefit you with the financial benefit and the forum by increasing the amount of the offer. 

You can keep your money on the platform, it is safe,
I think forum currency is good and has a promising future. You can invest it and the profit is increasing and it does not need work.

I think this depends on your experience in the field of digital currencies .If you are a beginner you can withdraw your profits directly and use them to buy your needs . But if you have the necessary experience, you can pool your currencies and work in trading or investing to get more profit .

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right and I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work on this forum and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to scare your private key because this is useful to scare your payment

My dear friend it depends on you 

If you do not need money urgently 

You can get after collecting more money 

Because by collecting you can buy anything for yourself like phone,tablet etc 

Well, my friend, I prefer that you should collect an average amount and then invest it, nor do I prefer to put a large amount into your account and fear the theft

This is a good question, to follow is through use of yobit box first by transfering your profit to your main account and do some exchange before withdrawing

For me, I think that the best way to profit is to invest is to put an amount of money in a specific project in order to get more profits.  Or, for example, you buy some goods and hold them until their price increases, then sell them and get more profit.

You have to specify what you want, and if you need some profits, you should take it, and keep the other money in the wallet.  But I advise you to monitor the value of the currency and if it is increasing, you should wait.  My friend, the future will be wonderful, so I advise you to be patient and not to hurry.

You can divide the currencies that you have into two parts, a section that you withdraw to use in your expenses, and a section that you invest in the platform to increase your profits, especially if the currency price is rising.

Yes my friend it is good you change any coins to bitcoin and you grow up and make money and you are investing your payment and then you won many money.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Which of the following is better

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

Dear mate first of all you should have knowledge that the markete pumped ir dumped in last one or two days. If it dump than you should wait to pumping of markete. And if it is already pumped than you should withdraw the money. And it depend on your need also.

Hello my dear friend, I expect that it depends on the investing person. If the currency is increasing day by day, you should seize the opportunity and wait for good days, and if the price of the currency is decreasing day by day, you must withdraw immediately. It is a great platform for all of us to learn and profit at the same time, and you will really enjoy this platform. I wish you good luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.