As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

As a beginner, what will I benefit in the forum?

Of course if you are here you will benefit a lot, first of all let's talk about the knowledge, their are a lot of experienced people here who are willing to share in from there wells of knowledge in trading, investment and life in general. Also you benefit from the side motivation the forums offers it members for leaning and sharing 

There are many benefits to using the Cryptotalk forum, especially for beginners.  From this forum a beginner will learn about all aspects of cryptocurrency and they will gain experience with crypto as they gain knowledge over time.

• +2 1

In the beginning, my friend, you will not waste your time on trivial things. Second, you can take advantage of the forum where you earn money here and learn how to deal with cryptocurrencies. At first I used to hear about it or read about it on the Internet and now I work with it passionately and I want to gain more knowledge in this the field

For all members,. This forum gives us knowledge about cryptocurrencies and helps to learn about them. You can also earn money, I think that all members of the forum benefit here.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:23 PM, abdullah553 said:

As a beginner, after entering the forum, what are the things that the market has benefited from in the forum?
Can I learn to analyze and study the financial markets?

As a beginner, the first benefit you will get here is to learn about crypto world. After knowing basics of crypto your interest in this field increases. Second benefit is the money which you can earn after posting quality posts at this platform. 

• +2 1

You are welcome to platform of forum that helping with earning and so grateful to be sincerely members, we are sharing knowledge and experience.

In the gathering, you can profit by a few things, the most significant of which you can figure out how you can bring in cash through distant work 

You can likewise figure out how you can twofold your capital through the examination segment. You can likewise consider dissects and furthermore figure out how to contribute your time rather than games.

As a beginner we will be benifited in various ways in this forum . We can get crucial informations about Crypto world in this forum. Others review and experiences shared in this forum can be useful to us. In this forum we can gather knowledge about building up a career. 

Hi guys. 

This is very interesting and helpful platform for us to lean many things such as your you will improve your English skills you can earn mone you can invest mony and earn from it

As a beginner this forum is a great opportunity for you to learn crypto currency and have the idea of it, it is also forum for you to get some extra fund if you work hard enough, you also get to experience a lot on this forum which will be beneficial to you

• +1 1

Most importantly congrat on joining this superb stage or discussion promotion I need to tell you that you have the possibility of picking up much more than you anticipated from the gathering and this incorporate the cash you acquire and even the information you pick up.

We should also be reminded that thousands of members are also here to explore their knowledge, share their experiences, some are also here to gain experiences, learn more about trading, learn about mining process, learn everything about each cryptocurrencies. 

As a beginner, this forum helps me a lot and i have benefitted very much by this forum. I was facing many financial challenges so i have earned money from this forum. I was a beginner and haven't knew anything about digital world and cryptocurrency so i learned many things about this. I have learned many techniques of earning money. To he honest, i have take advantage from every opportunity which this forum provides.

First of all congrat on joining this wonderful platform or forum ad I want to let you know that you stand the chance of gaining a lot more than you expected from the forum and this include the money you earn and even the knowledge you gain.

As a newbie you are starting to learn many topics. If you doing well you will be a good content writer in future what help you in various way. Yiu will be paid what makes you able to face various expenses.

it has lot of benefits, as a beginner we earn money from this forum,if you are interested then you get knowledge and information, it helps to better yourself

As a beginner there are a lots of things that you can gain from this great forum, but you need to work hard and you should be always active to the forum, if you want to achieve your aims and objective in this platform. You should create a well constructive post, which the forum members can gain knowledge from it. 

• +1 1

As the bigginers the best benefit is to increase knowledge and english pronounciation which is good for us in all field of life which is helpful for answering all the questions and we are able to answer that And the main other benefit in the forum we are not wasting time because this forum payed a amount  to us.

It is great to hear that you have to get a lot of knowledge on this platform and you have benefited a lot. I too have benefited a lot by joining this platform and one is that I have been able to complete my study expanses through this platform. After working on this platform, I have learned a lot about Bitcoin. Apart from that, my English language skills have also become very good by working on this platform 

Well, you will gain a lot of knowledge and you will get new friends and fill your time with a very important thing, which is that with your posts and entering the forum you will get the money you need to achieve your big dreams I don’t think there is anything you will lose from entering here and working with us as a team in the forum

• +5 1

On 11/16/2020 at 1:28 PM, Zafar123 said:

Being a beginner I will have many benefits from this forum. This is an earning forum. By working on it it will get money to meet my educational expenses and the other thing is that my knowledge will improved.

Exactly this forum provide me knowledge and also give me opportunity to earn money i also in need of money and knowledge and this forum provides me both

As a beginner you have a lot to gain from this forum, you get to learn from experienced members and get a lot knowledge from their post and comments and also you get to earn some satoshi from the platform 

@abdullah553 since you have posted this long time ago, i bet you have already knew what are the benefits that you can get here. You can earn and you can learn at the same time regarding trading and many more because this forum does not only limit its topic or contents about cryptotalk but it has a lot of sections that you can really learn a lot. 

@abdullah553 Obviously, as a beginner, you can benefit from this forum by gaining free knowledge by getting in touch with other forum members about new crypto ideas, opportunities, and concepts that could help you to analyze cryptocurrency market movement in making your daily steady profits through trading and investing

• +3 1

There are lots of things you can gain in this forum among them is KNOWLEDGE and EARNING thry are very essential in every one's life and they are important..

Stay Safe 

Stay blessed

And be Happy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• РСПП предложил создать в России криптофонд для трансграничных расчетов   Управляющий директор управления финансовой политики и финансовых рынков РСПП Андрей Лисицын пояснил, что речь идет о фонде виртуальных активов, полученных на территории страны.   Криптовалюту во внутренний оборот вводить не будут, поскольку это запрещено российским законодательством. Следующим шагом может стать выпуск цифровых финансовых активов (ЦФА), которые будут привязаны к криптовалютному фонду.   В РСПП подчеркнули, что расчеты с компаниями станут проводить не самими виртуальными активами, а правом требования к ним путем выпуска ЦФА. Благодаря такому сценарию, риска появления спекулятивного спроса на внутреннем рынке не будет.   Ранее заместитель министра финансов Иван Чебесков заявил, что Россия вместе с регуляторами стран экономического блока БРИКС готовит запуск платформы BRICS Bridge для расчетов в национальных цифровых валютах.   Какую акцию купить во время следующих торгов? Многие инвесторы не решаются вкладывать больше денег в акции в условиях стремительного роста их курсов в 2024 году. Сомневаетесь, во что инвестировать дальше? Получите доступ к нашим проверенным финансовым портфелям и откройте для себя возможности с высоким потенциалом. Только в 2024 году алгоритм ProPicks выявил 2 акции, выросшие более чем на 150%, 4 акции с ростом свыше 30% и еще 3 — с ростом свыше 25%. Впечатляющий результат! Изучайте различные стратегии и богатейте с помощью финансовых портфелей на основе индексов Доу Джонса или S&P, акций технологических компаний или компаний средней капитализации. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2445896
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.3%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10230$)Продажа: -2.8%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9720usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • 🎁Дорогие друзья! Мы запустили акцию за совершённый обмен на нашем сайте! Бонус 500 рублей на вашу карту или кошелек USDT (trc20) за любой обмен на  нашем сайте. Мы ценим ваше мнение и хотим отблагодарить Вас за активное участие в развитии сервиса обмена криптовалют ChangeExpert. 💝 Чтобы принять участие в акции, необходимо выполнить следующие условия: 1️⃣Провести обмен по любому из направлений, а также и на любую сумму.    2️⃣Подписаться на наш telegram-канал    3️⃣Напишите отзыв о вашем обмене на exnode, mywot, bitsmedia, kurs   4️⃣Написать в telegram @Advertising_ChangeExpert, "Участвую в акции", а также предоставить номер заявки о проведенном обмене, скриншоты Ваших отзывов на указанных сайтах.
    • Снова специалисты с платформы Lookonchain обнаружили успешного трейдера. По их данным, неизвестный инвестор, возможно, разработчик мемтокена DORAE, преднамеренно продал 2,5 млн монет. Этот ход позволил трейдеру заработать свыше $1 млн всего за 6 часов. Эксперты полагают, что инвестор применил традиционную схему «rug pull», что позволило ему получить такую значительную прибыль за короткий срок.   Аналитики Lookonchain заметили, что подобные скам-схемы становятся всё более распространенными среди мемкоинов и призвали пользователей быть внимательными при решении инвестировать в подобные активы.    
    • 📰Новости terminal.cash: Новые направления обмена.   Уважаемые пользователи!   Мы рады сообщить, что наш обменный пункт terminal.cash расширяет свои возможности и добавляет новые направления обмена. Теперь вы можете легко и удобно обменивать:   - Ethereum (ETH) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на Visa/MasterCard (RUB) - Ethereum (ETH) на МИР (RUB) - Tether (TRC20 USDT) на МИР (RUB) - Bitcoin (BTC) на МИР (RUB) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - Visa/MasterCard (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC) - МИР (RUB) на Ethereum (ETH) - МИР (RUB) на Tether (TRC20 USDT) - МИР (RUB) на Bitcoin (BTC)   Наши клиенты могут наслаждаться быстрыми и безопасными обменами с минимальными комиссиями. Мы стремимся предоставлять лучший сервис и удовлетворять потребности всех наших пользователей. Благодарим вас за доверие и поддержку!   Следите за новостями и обновлениями на нашем сайте. Мы всегда работаем над тем, чтобы сделать ваш опыт использования terminal.cash еще лучше.   С уважением, команда terminal.cash
    • June Results: Gold Brings Astronomical Profits to NordFX's Top 3 Traders   The brokerage firm NordFX has summarised the trading performance of its clients for June 2024. Additionally, the social trading services PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the income generated by the company's IB partners, have been evaluated.   - The leader of the month is a trader from South Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of USD 82,933. This impressive "astronomical" result was achieved through trades in gold (XAU/USD), a favourite instrument among NordFX's most successful traders. - In second place, with a result of USD 59,135, is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who also achieved success through the "golden" pair XAU/USD. - A trader from West Asia, account No. 1774XXX, secured third place with earnings of USD 58,653 from gold transactions in June.   In NordFX's passive investment services, the following developments were noted:   - In the PAMM service, several startups caught attention due to their activity. AI Scalping Master High Risk showed a 100% profit in exactly 100 days, and Zenix 786 achieved a 72% profit in 99 days. These results are impressive, but the maximum drawdown for both managers was also significant – 46% and 36%, respectively. Therefore, the "High Risk" note in the name of the first account is not just words but a warning that trading in financial markets is risky. Investors must exercise maximum caution when entrusting money to any manager.   - In CopyTrading, we continue to monitor the performance of the signal yahmat-forex, which recently celebrated its anniversary. Over 372 days, the provider of this signal managed to show a yield of 467% with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Among startups, the signal AA Strategy is notable, with a profit of 299% in just two months, though it also had a drawdown of more than 63%.   When considering subscribing to a signal, besides profit and drawdown, we advise paying attention to the manager's own capital. For example, in the case of AA Strategy, it is only USD 142. Now imagine you subscribe to this signal with the same lot (1:1), but your starting capital is not USD 142 but USD 425, which is three times more. In this case, your drawdown would be only 21% of the deposit, though the profit would also decrease from 299% to approximately 100%. However, doubling your capital in just two months is still quite impressive. It should be noted here that the purpose of this explanation is not to convince you to subscribe to this particular signal but to remind you of the basic rules of money management and ways to reduce financial risks.   Among NordFX's IB partners, the top three are as follows: - The first place is held by a partner from West Asia, account No. 1645XXX, who was credited with a reward of USD 34,454 in June; - In second place is a partner from South Asia, account No. 1565XXX, who received a commission of USD 5,962; - Completing the top three is another representative from South Asia, account No. 1576XXX, who earned USD 5,429 for the month. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.07.2024   🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.1% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10210 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +2.7% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9737 USDT   Наш сайт.    
    • Expa24.com is a reliable cryptocurrency exchange service. Our advantages: favorable rates, high speed of transactions and security.    Exchanges in such directions are available: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in a telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html
    • Expa24.com — надёжный сервис для обмена криптовалют. Наши преимущества: выгодные курсы, высокая скорость операций и безопасность.    Доступны обмены в таких направлениях: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP А также наличные и множество платёжных систем.   Принимаем наличные в: - Киеве, Москве, Минске - Странах Евросоюза Выдаем у нас в офисе на Северном Кипре.   По любым вопросам пишите в нашу поддержку на сайте или в телеграмм менеджеру (ссылку Вы найдете в шапке на нашем сайте)   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://expa24.com Telegram канал: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 Мы на BestChange: https://www.bestchange.ru/expa24-exchanger.html
    • Уважаемые пользователи! Сообщаем, что для вашего удобства мы создали официальный информационный канал RubinExchange в Telegram.   Для поиска канала используйте: https://t.me/rubinexchange    Присоединяйтесь, чтобы всегда быть в курсе. Команда RubinExchange Уважаемые клиенты!Мы рады сообщить о новом этапе развития нашего сервиса. Наша команда неустанно работает над улучшением процесса обмена криптовалюты, постоянно обновляя и совершенствуя нашу платформу.В рамках этой работы мы внедряем новые технологии и оптимизируем существующие процессы. Наша цель - сделать обмен криптовалюты максимально удобным, быстрым и безопасным для вас.Что мы улучшаем: Скорость проведения транзакций Расширение списка доступных криптовалют Усиление мер безопасности Упрощение интерфейса пользователя   Присоединяйтесь, чтобы всегда быть в курсе. Команда RubinExchange