Buying Real Estate Using Crypto - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

Buying Real Estate Using Crypto

This is a very good achievement among the plenty that is now being done everyday with cryptocurrency I am sure that apart from. This is really good news, indicating that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies   have begun to be accepted by many people and in many commercial activities, their transactions have become in cryptocurrencies, so it is the future and the whole world is going to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

As technology always moved day by day, crypto currency will soon have good hands than others local currency, because when people still using crypto currencies as their spending to buy goods and make transaction, it'll useful.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:49 PM, Dark Shadow said:

Have you ever thought about buying a house with cryptocurrencies? Did you think it could be possible? Well it wasn't possible in the past but now it is definitely possible! There are property sellers who accept crypto as a payment method and there are also big companies who buy and sell real estate for cryptocurrencies. Here are some of the companies that allow you to buy and sell real estate with crypto:

• Lionard

(  https://www.lionard.com/buying-property-in-bitcoin/cn=google-search?gclid=Cj0KCQiAwMP9BRCzARIsAPWTJ_F3amQM5MwwwcAJepdO7FAKOgMs0uSwke4tmIr5crxOmJJIhoIlQUcaAgwYEALw_wcB  )

• Bitcoin Real Estate

(  https://bitcoin-realestate.com/  )

• Crypto Emporium

(  https://cryptoemporium.eu/category/property/  )

• Caliber And Partners

(  http://www.caliber.es/en/bitcoin-real-estate-spain/  )

• Bitpay up

(  https://bitpay.com/real-estate  )

• Bithome

(  https://bithome.ch/  )

SO, these were the sites I was able to find. If you know any others please tell me. Also have you ever used these sites or any other sites to buy or sell a house.  Please share your experience.

I am not experienced about that already my friend the reason is that I was come here nearly 2 months ago and I'm just here for getting knowledge about cryptocurrencies and now present I am just reading on Bitcoin. by the way thanks for sharing this piece of information with crypto family it will be helpful for crypto Talk members. on the other hand my friend wish you all the best for atving you are target and sharing more informative posts with us. 💞 

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Deema 2201 said:

It become possible to buy or sell whateever you want  by crypto currency . I know that there are  many website for this aim one pf them lionard i prefered to all other websites but tell now i have not sell any thing through it .

I completely agree with you .. I think that the future holds many surprises for the cryptocurrency .. I think we will be able to use Bitcoin in all areas of business dealings around the world, investment and exchange between companies and businessmen

Since cryptocurrency is used similar to cash I assume it is even viable to shop for matters or maybe a residence from the ones accepting it for bills and perhaps best in few international locations you could do that however as time is going it is viable for this to be famous round in lots of international locations.

• +4 1

This seems to be great but how are we going to justify in tax authorities a sale or purchace of a house using cryptocurrency? There should be tax system ready and it could be worse than withdrawal of fiat and declare the profit.

Yes dear you can buy real estate from cryptocurrencies income but only if you are working on a larger scale like if youbare a trader and invests always something big and earn a big profit then you can buy real estate from them but if you are a small trader then you can not do that i think 

This will be a great thing and a thing of joy for those who are into crypto, and this will earn them a very good stake in the society and community at large.

These Treads are endless and the crypto world is limitless, its interesting to know that the real estate sector is gradually accepting cryptocurrencies in its dealings

I have been doing all these additions to the I think that it should have an exchange site and people should get maximum benefit in future In this, people are also investing and trading so that they get maximum profit in future and their future is more secure. People are making it a blockchain by thinking of the future so that their future is secure

• +2 1

Yes you can buy estate with crypto while you are working harder replying to topics with every seriousness so that your post will be reasonable, meaningful and useful to the forum and get positive reputations from the forum members, thanks.

Verily you can buy anything using cryptocurrencies world, because if you are using cryptotalk as your business platform it will make you rich and lead you to buy a better estate for your self,so using cryptotalk as a beginner you need to know more better about cryptocurrencies, And abide by the rules and regulations of the forum.

Using Crypta Here we think we can gain some good knowledge.  Saying that here we are getting some good opportunities because here we are able to fulfill some good responsibilities.  We can get a lot of knowledge from here so we get some good ideas here. Hopefully if we can work successfully here then we can get a lot of good ideas here.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Wow, the time has been changing in crypto world and these are be gonna great change in Crypto world. I didn't know about the direct payment through cryptocurrencies, because I only have made my payment such as payment on the membership of study sites through US dollars. I hope same will also be live in study sites so that I can make online payment directly from cryptocurrencies. By the way thank you so much for this information!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It is very good news for all crypto user that now they can buy all important things by crypto. Even they can buy real estate by cryptocurrency. I want to buy a MacBook with bitcoin. But I have not enough bitcoin to buy it. But I wish I will do it shortly.

Higly inspired by your information yes you are right many contries of the world put their economics to rely also on bitcoins so the also give them place in the international trading or stock market and many wepsites are there which accepts bitcoin and you can buy anything you want from it etc car shoping real state. 

Friend I did not know that you could buy real estate with crypto now that I know, surely I will gather crypto so I can buy real estate now that thanks to your topic and the links that you have put where to buy and for anyone who wants to buy and see this topic too It will be very useful.

• Useful or interesting 1

very good publication and thanks for sharing all your knowledge with us, I think it is a good idea to buy real estate using cryptos since this gives us a little more possibilities to buy a property, the truth is that cryptos can be used as methods payment without problems for those people who do not want to spend their money and want to have it a little more managed to invest this very well. 

Thanks friend, the truth is that I did not know that you could do that kind of transactions I am a beginner and now with all your information I am going to be more attentive to be able to save and in the future to be able to buy my own house or apartment since it would be very useful to leave to pay rents that are a nuisance because it is throwing money away since it is not ours.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes buying houses, land and farms is still not common through cryptocurrency because they are very expensive and need to be registered in their official documents. To do this, you must go to a few offices and those offices do not accept cryptocurrency payments.  Even if they accept it, many sellers do not accept their money in digital form.  So, it is not a viable option at the moment but when crypto reaches the stage of complete adoption, you can buy valuable items with it like houses and cars.

You are right friend now this is possible to buy any property or any other things by paying the cryptocyrrency because now a lot of countries and people have accepted the cryptocyrrency as real currency therefore now we can buy anything with cryptocyrrency. In developed countries the people are using cryptocyrrency for shoppings.

It is possible to buy bitcoin and invest it  in real estate or you can actually do it the  other way round by  using Bitcoin to buy assets related to real estate.

Go to yobit.yobit has different sort of withdrawal sector.you can chack.In wallet area there are a rundown with all the coins and fastens for pulling out.

Used to do stumbled upon publishing nevertheless which right now it is possible to purchase property utilizing cryptocurrencies therefore inside your viewpoint that is the greatest cryptocurrencies or even precious metal. It's incredible to know this kind of information exactly where cryptocurrencies tend to be getting large advances within today's world and much more additional sectors will also be taking the same as well as with them because of the way of repayment.