Bitcoin cash is now open in yobit platform - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Bitcoin cash is now open in yobit platform

Hello friend, thank you for sharing this excellent news with us, we must always be aware of these discounts because they are of benefit to us, so we get more out of this forum.

The bitcoin cash is in the yobit exchange from a long time it's not something new as I know he is the trading pair of bitcoin ethereum usd and more I never use it to be honest with you but it's important to have ot in any exchange 

Its  very great opportunity given by the yobit like investbox and listing of the bitcoincash and all. I think we can get more profit if we utilize all the things because I think investing in investbox is also profitable and even bitcoincash can give more profit and there is also vmining and all the stuff here.

This is great news. I did not notice the existence of such a currency on the yobit platform. It is good to buy a low-priced currency and monitor the market until its price rises and we sell it despite the risk. However, if we do not have the courage, we cannot double our profits even if we lose sometimes.

• +3 1

This is very happy news, yobit users can buy Bitcoin Cash, without the need to use other platforms, I think that we will get many gains in the future, if we buy this currency at a low price.

• +5 1

If we talk about the recent price of the bitcoin then I think we should buy the bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is less than 60000$ therefore we should buy it and when its price will increase then we will be able to earn good profit in the near future. 

That's a good news. Yobit exchange has lots of cryptocurrencies in its exchange in which you can buy and also sell any cryptocurrencies of your choice that's available on the exchange. 

The yobit platform is one of the best platforms in this field due to the ease of dealing with it, the amount of currencies it provides, and the investments available through it.
Personally, I deal with the yobit platform and not think of using another wallet

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Nowadays the rules have changed a lot and everything is for the better, the yobit platform today was updated to be able to make our transactions directly since before we had to do a lot of paperwork I have investigated what was the correct and safe way to change our btc, remember that yobit was always a crypto currency exchange platform.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about Bitcoin is open on this platform your information is very valuable for me I just afraid from the Bitcoin because I am not able to withdraw Bitcoin directly on your wits thanks a lot keep sharing your information

• +2 1

I agree with you, dear, to every member of this forum, a trader and investor on this platform, to buy the currency after its price has decreased and then sell it after the price has risen, and that requires patience and good study and knowing the correct timing and then make sure that you earn a very good percentage of profits that help you prove your presence in the currency market  .

• +1 1

Dear friend I do not have information about it and I think is it's not possible that we can withdraw our money  in the form of Bitcoin cash we have to convert it into other currency if we  wanted to convert  it into case because it is  digital currency and it's cannot be used by us in our daily life thats we have to convert it into some other currency and we use it in our daily life.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, Moontong said:

This news is great for me, it seems like the yobit platform is now being great because it already accepts many assets in the exchange and it would be good news for every trader and investor, as of now it is already down by 32% and that is really big fall, I want to suggest that you may spend your money in this currency, it would be huge profit in the future once the price of bitcoin cash goes high, this time is the best time to buy it so do not waste the opportunity to earn huge money. 

Even though it is not included in the investbox, it is still worth it to buy because of being 32% down. you will miss this opportunity if you ignore it. 

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information as we all know yobit is very wonderful forum and it is improving day by day and it also gives us a lot of future and everyday new feature is introduced in the yobit  account but I am unaware of this but thanks to you for giving me this valuable information.

It is good investment advice because I have heard some analysts recommend trading this currency because it is destined to rise relatively significantly, which will increase your money that you put into this currency.

This is a great encouragement for those with experience and courage to invest, it would be great to take advantage of the time when the price of Bitcoin is low to buy it and collect a large amount of it, and trade it or sell it when it returns to its high price, through this movement will make huge profits

• +2 1

Yes, I noticed the inclusion of Bitcoin Cash on the platform recently, it is really wonderful and that is why I prefer yobit because it keeps up with all the developments and updates and includes the new cryptocurrencies in succession so that we can benefit from them more.

This is good news and we must take advantage of such matters and enter and gain a lot of profit and it is useful news and we hope that this platform will develop further.

• +2 1

Thank you, dear, for this useful information on this subject, as it allows all members to buy and keep these currencies and then sell them and reap profits from them. It is a good idea to buy the cheap currency and sell it when its price rises, but you have to be very careful and search for the reason for the sudden devaluation before purchasing it so that it does not fall At risk and then lose

I also deal with the yobit website
Because it provides great ease of dealing and it deals with a large number of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

It is one of the important topics, thank you very much for mentioning such information, as it allows members to buy such currencies to benefit from them later and increase profits.

Yes my friend you are this platform is very wonderful and useful to all of us so it is good and useful and deserves us great attention so it is my favorite, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve us respect. 

Thank you so much to share this useful information that's my dear friend I want to tell you that I see this the Bitcoin is easily exchange in the Bitcoin cash and at this time this is available in the yobit wallet

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right that cash is available at this time in the exchanges and wanting more I want to tell you that you can easily exchange your between and a bitcoin cash so this is a good time other investors

• +2 1

It is true, BCH has become one of the most important currencies preferred for buying and investing, as its price exceeded 1000 USD during the last period, and it is expected to continue its rise during this bull market to achieve more record levels.

It is very happy news, especially for cryptocurrency traders and investors, day after day, it needs to improve and reach the highest stages. I think this platform is one of the best platforms ever.