Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

Yes dear friend cryptotalk financial independent you if you don't have idea or experience an any platform then 1st you can't join this site if you're joining then you will get also some experience and good ideas from you senior members and then you will go next step as like mw I'm also new member on this crypto site when I join this i don't have idea what i do but slowly i get a lot of ideas and good knowledge about crypto and now I'm able to do comments 

On 11/15/2020 at 3:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

The forum is full of encrypted information. We must learn from this forum with useful information. We must always take advantage of that information and share with members useful information, and this is what makes us learn and benefit from this information. @DEREKHALE

I don't think it will make you financially independent especially in the beginning. But maybe after you start trading amd investment, you will earn enough to be financially independent.

• +2 1

I think, if you are 14-18 years old, it will probably give you financial independence more than that, because it is about 25 K Satoshi per day and it will give you some extra money which is good but if you are over 18 years old, you  Won't become financially independent, because in actual work we've been able to make hundreds or thousands of dollars, but nowadays many people have lost their jobs because of the coronavirus, cryptocurrency payments will also be effective for older members.

Yes my friend it makes you financially independent. 

But on condition which how you work on that forum. 

Specially you need to able yourself for trading with these currencies. 

Unless if you don't know to trade then you will lose your money. 

Welcome to the forum. I am also new here. I don't really know the amount  of money this forum will give. But as far as I know  they give 1000 Satoshi per comment for  positive  reaction.As btc price is high for now.I think crypto talk earning is enough for financially support but you don't when btc price gonna  drop.

So for now it's okay.

Yes crypto can make you financial independent apart from the payment of the talk coin for the posting of comments you are earning satoshi again that is very expensive at the market so be active to share quality posts to be earning more satoshi than talk coin

I am new to this platform, but am tuned in to various approaches given to this discussion. I believe that my financial independence in monetary terms can be contributed by the income earned, if I strive to finish valuable posts, that is my main point. I trust that this platform will help me to be better.

This is an advanced platform. Here you can earn a good income by working for a short time. By working here you will be able to bear your own expenses. If you are a person of another profession then you can do the job as a part time job. Don't be negligent at the work. Stay motivated and stay safe. Be responsible for your work.

Yes cryptotalk gives all members a good amounted pay. I think it is like a job salary. I know that many members are taken the forum as a full time job. Because with the income of this forum a man can lead hi family.

In my opinion this will we came to if we work with this platform oily and determination that one day will come that we are included in senior and respected worker by the time the earning from this platform is supported us in our living and I am every to say that we can say the running of this platform is as additional earning and that moment is awesome.

I do not understand very well what you say, I think this topic does not have the best writing, but according to what I was able to interpret this forum gives us that great opportunity to capitalize very very quickly so that we embark on our investment path in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Bro I am a student and I wants to become independent and crypto is the source of my part time job and it is so beneficial for me and for every one.

• +2 1

I'm new on crypto and i don't have not muCh knowledge about earning. But hopefully it's to make us strong and financially independent. It depend on our hard work We only have to follow the rules of the forum and we should post. useful content. Wish you best of luck every one. 

Yes my friend obviously cryptotalk independent you financially.    

Cryptotalk is just a best  platform i think.  I want to earn in online sector.  But in play store i see some apps for earning money but i can't earn from that because they are face.  After that one of my close friend suggest me to work in cryptotalk.  At first i face some problem but the members of this platform help me a lot so i recover them.  

I can earn from this platform.  Not only i can earn money from this platform i also gain a vast knowledge which is very helpful for me in future.  You easily can earn money from this platform which can help you financially.  Thanks dear ❤      

Well one can say that, but I think it also relates with rate of currencies.

These days talk tokens are not much higher in the market. So it affects on our daily earning and added upto our total monthly income. So to be financially independent we need a handsome amount of money.

If you become very ambitious about this platform and try our level best then we will surely get to earn a huge number money, which can definitely help us to be independent, will help us give our own bills. Therefore, work hard, be more active and creative. Good luck. 

I think cryptotalk has the ability to make you financially independent because although the earnings you earn here may not be able to achieve that, this forum teaches trading which you can use to make more profit and be financially independent.

I think no I'm  new hear and using this from few days and I'm  nat payed it its a free source of earning here we discuss about cryptocurrency and about its trend how it work in the digital markting how can be a good platform of trading. Mah God bless you 

Dear friend I am new on this forum and I do not know much about it but I think that cryptotalk strong us financial independent and this platform is a very good opportunity for all of us and to do work on this forum we can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can earn a lot of money from it.

Here, I'm a new member. So, I don't have enough crypto communication experience. But I think cryptotalk financially strengthens us in my opinion. Because many people work on this site as a part-time job and earn money, especially students. Many people earn a good amount of money in this world and improve their financial crisis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes,CryptoTalk can make us financially independent but if we continue to work hard with patience.This is a business platform if you get a little loss anywhere then keep yourself stable and keep moving forward you will be successful.This is a very good platform on which we can fulfill our needs by working on daily basis. 

• +3 1

In fact, in order to invest in cryptocurrencies on platforms we must take advantage of the profits we offer in this forum, but not all of us do so because you do not always have the opportunity to make money when you raise enough money. For example, start investing with forums and daily profits.  Do what depends on adequate funds that you can secure financial freedom Yes this forum is now well paid and individuals have been able to rely on it financially, but do not forget the important element we have gained in this forum is knowledge about cryptocurrency. Thanks friends  .

Yes my dear friend in my point of view this platform is a good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge many people join this forum to earn a money and knowledge  Yes you are right crypto is a financial independent because they are full of knowledge and experience..

@DEREKHALE  dear friend this forum make us financially stron and independent. I am a student and by working on this forum i bear all of my study expenses myself. This forum helps me to bear all of my study expenses. This  forum helps to poor to survive.