Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

I'm new on crypto and i don't have not muCh knowledge about earning. But hopefully it's to make us strong and financially independent. It depend on our hard work We only have to follow the rules of the forum and we should post. useful content. Wish you best of luck every one. 

sure bro it will make me financially independent to make my living better, I think the highest advantages that can get from here are the students. Because it is great forum for them

Of course we can achieve financial independence through crypto. We can see many things for that here. you have to do is complete the job well. You can hold on here if you prioritize what you do well

In my opinion yes of course there is gaining profits but it takes some times or efforts.We must take advantage of the profit granted to us in this forum to invest in cryptocurrencies in the platform.It is helps us little bit in financial state.

cryptotalk can make us financially independent but that will need some time because even if we earn through crypto we should be able to process them well enough otherwise their will be no point in earning them.

Absolutely, Cryptotalk offers a decent measure of pay openings. Be that as it may, there are various standards. On the off chance that you can adhere to every one of their guidelines and utilize your ability to give something great in Cryptotalk, at that point Cryptotalk can be a decent kind of revenue. For this situation, you need to continuously develop yourself. The higher you go, the higher your pay will be.

It is difficult to be independent, but it is possible to take skills. I have heard from my seniors that if you are loyal to this platform and will do your best.

• +2 1

Yes it helps you finnacially but it totally depends on you and your working type and experience about this forum.if you works on trading you buy coins when rates are lower and sell them when rates are higher you earns alot of money then it makes you financially independent.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk will surely make us stronger as a fanincialy because by learning here from this platform we became an expert trader and we after learning about cryotocurriencies we will surely earn profit in future means that as like we send our child in school for learning the reason is only his future and here we also can make our future easily so it's best platform enjoy this one. 

As a begginer, i think cryptotalk strong us financially.Because many people specially students work in this site as a part time. Remembered it you should not depend yourself to crypto currency as it should only serves as the passive source of income. 

Yes by crypto talk working I am financially good because I am a student I am doing learning and learning at the same time by crypto money I am stable my life and my study feeses.

I prefer trading so I learn trading as well here which it help me in making more profit through some coins buy and sell so I think cryptotalk will make a good future for us if we are doing good job here..

There can be times when you will be able to make good earning from cryptotalk, this is a fact, however during most times I was here there was usually Talk payment and many pauses in campaigns to exclude spammers and some people that were accused of cheating. I don't know about the second one, but spam is a serious problem that needs to be eradicated from the internet. The financial independence you are thinking is not goign to be given to you by a forum, you will have to look for all the internet.

The specialty of this platform is that initially when a person is a beginer, then maybe donot get you a solid earning.But as soon as you go ahead in it, you start getting experience.

So you get a lot of opportunity in which you can work according to your desired field and according to your intrest.

By which , you will get earning according to work value, then it can be said that I will also be able to make a financially independent person  in future. 

In my case, no friend, since the earnings that Cryptotalk offers is not greater than a salary in my country, it does not even reach half, but it helps me to pay for basic services and the occasional meal, while for other countries, yes that can replace a salary, as is the case in Venezuela, in that country it can be considered a full-time job to work within the forum.

Yes,   cryptotalk  can financially independent   yourself in a better way becaus when  you find no way to  earn online then you can easily approach  to this forum to earn online. 

Hello my dear friend. Actually I am recently joined in this forum so I don't know clearly but in my opinion it can be definitely financially can helps you because this forum is giving a good payment to the members.

• +1 1

Yes, definitely. That is the main reason for which many of us are here. We can make our own money that too a decent amount within short time to meet our personal requirements without seeking money from parents.

Welcome, my friend, as a beginner, I am not seeking to earn money, but rather to increase experience and knowledge by reading topics and posts and writing comments and responses to forum members ’topics. I liked this job because it makes money and increases experience and knowledge.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, Nasir999 said:

That's actually the aim you have before joining the platform. If you have the aim of getting financial stability then it might be somehow difficult. I advise you join with the intention of learning. Then you will stable financially. Thanks.

Hi brother you are definitely right majority of the members only joined this forum to solve their financial problems meanwhile this group is very wide you can be learning and earning at the same time so we shouldn't lose this opportunity given to us by our dear cryptotalk.

To all the members out there make your first priority on cryptotalk to be learning after knowledge earnings can come later thanks.

4 hours ago, Anderson0343 said:

Dear mate as for me i think we can be independent using crypto talk if we work harder and

follow the rules strictly .Thank You😊😇

I also depends on cryptotalk but If you know you are not following the rules never depend on cryptotalk because you will probably get ban because I depends on cryptotalk to achieve something in life probably cryptotalk is nor only for earning it also take part in understanding and experience. 

• +5 1

Obviously mates, Cryptotalk forum can financially independence us. Because we can write useful post and get good amount of crypto from this forum. We can write daily twenty useful post and get 1k satoshi for every post. But forum payment mainly depends on positive rating for our post. Without rating, we can't get payment.

I am new here and not know more about it. Many friends working here they know much about it. I want to take help from those members. But In my opinion I hope it become financial independent.

The money we are earning here is not too much so that we can become dependent on it only, but if you are a student your expenses can easily taken care of with the help of the earning you make here.

Hello friend, yes,cryptotalk makes us financially strong as well as mentely strong. From here we earn but at the same time we collect information.