Can cryptotalk financial independent you? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Can cryptotalk financial independent you?

Hello my friend. Of course, the field of cryptography is a profitable field, but you must learn well about cryptocurrencies and the correct investment method in order to be able to earn money, but you will not gain much at the beginning, but with the passage of time your knowledge will increase and thus your profit will increase. I wish you good luck

• +2 1

yess crypto make us independant about financialy .We can full fill our expenses through this forum spending minimum time on it That time we enjoying the crypto and take interest in it with less time spending on the forum and we cam bear our expenses .

Not much time has passed since I have been in this place, so I can not confirm and give an accurate answer, but I think it is possible to obtain financial independence .

Yes it is 100 percent true that cryptotalk financially make strong .Here we have to write useful post for which forum pays us .But first you have to gain good knowledge and then earn from here .If you have good knowledge ,you can write useful posts and earn good pakage of money .

Best of luck for future ,show patience .

If you like my advice ,give me positive rating plz.

Of course crypto makes us financially independent. Especially it plays a big role for jobless, or students. I am a student.  I used to have to go to my parents if I needed money. But now working here means I can pay for myself.

On 11/15/2020 at 6:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

I am also new here but according to search alot about this forum i get to know that people learn and earn alot from.here this site made them financially independent and also found this forum.very beneficial and good source of income and also very good for getting information about digital platforms 

• +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I am new in cryptotalk and Don,t really know about it.if helpful information have so send to me .that cryptotalk strong you financially or not.but my experience and peoples on crypto says that it can strong you financially .but I know your opinions. Thanks

Of course my friend crypto talk can sustain one financially, however for it to be possible one needs to be willing to give what it takes to succeed in the forum, knowledge about the field is essentially, one has to be willing to learn and share his knowledge with everyone. 

• +2 1

Welcome, yes this greatest forum provide financial assistance to people that is why everyone heavily depend on crypto currency as the source of getting money, but the main parrority is to gain knowledge about crytotalk. Keep investing here friends

Hi friends,I'm also new and don't have much information but in my opinion crypto make us financially strong...this forum also increase our other skills of learning....If we follow the rules or conditions of forum then we get profit....

Hope you guys are fine as iam beginner in this forum and came here with  this hope that the crypto will make me financially independent with my hardwork and positive attitude toward this cryptotalk forum and will obviously make me financially independent 

The crypto can make you financialy independent but you are not posting meaning full thing and post old post and also violating the community rules then it can't make you financialy independent so take care of these thing and best of luck for the rest of work.

Welcome my friend

Working on the platform strengthens us from the point of view of our information about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies .. Most of us on the platform are still students and studying .. As for the money we earn from the platform, it helps us a lot in order to secure our own needs .. especially since the current situation in the world has occurred. Making many of us unemployed .. It is very easy and enjoyable work

Yes, it is a great source for work, learning and earning our daily expenses .. Good luck, my friend

This is a good observation you made but to be honest am also a new member who wish to learn more from our senior in the forum by following all there useful information but in the end cryptotalk is financially independent if we work hard and do work properly.

54 minutes ago, Himu__69 said:

Of course crypto makes us financially independent. Especially it plays a big role for jobless, or students. I am a student.  I used to have to go to my parents if I needed money. But now working here means I can pay for myself.

Wow, really? How much are you making then every day? It seems that it is very difficult to me. As I have calculated with what I see, it should be close to 3 or 4 thousand satoshi daily, meaning $1 or $2 daily. Do you manage to make more than that? It seems it is impossible to me.

Not really because i am a new member of crypto and i don't know how i will earn here and ho many times so now they don't depend on my financial needs maybe it will depend by passing the time but i think its a part time job and we should to it as a part time job what you ask i am right ?

Yes cryptotalk is financial strong by earning money and we independent because we don't need to our parents to giving money and by this we easily fulifil our wishes

To an extent it can make you financially independent especially for students like me. This is better than a part time job. My course requires much time in academics so i cant really go for a part time job. This forum makes it very easy since it is very time consuming. 

According to me cryptotalk is the flight from work I could study more about cryptocurrencies and investment in the business world of cryptocurrencies. It is true that cryptotalk pay for you after completing our 100 successful post. But my main concern is that to collect more knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Hi.

Well, if you live in some not rich country. And your posts get a lot of ratings, you can earn up to $ 8 at today's bitcoin rate. And that may be enough :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

On 11/15/2020 at 6:26 PM, DEREKHALE said:

Yes you right i agreee . Cryptotalk  is good site very helpful . This forum good wages and the member is able to rely on it financially.  But don't forget rules and regulations.  You also gain knowledge about cryptotalk.  

My friend, what you've heard about coded talk is true because it really makes you financially independent, but do you have the patience to take this path?
You must be very patient in order to get satisfactory results

Listen up I was just like you in the beginning I had a mindset of a consumer by time I find out that I am not going anywhere this way I had to change my look towards cryoto talk, I advise you lean as much as possible and let the earning as collateral benefits.......

If you have a family, kids wife etc. crypto talk probably won't give you enough money to feed whole family. But if you are student it can bring you good amount of money. My friend told me about this forum and said that it gives him enough money to pay for himself. 

I have recently joined this forum and I am getting information by reading. I want to complete my first 100 posts quickly and I don't even know the full payment method. But I have heard from my friends that this forum helps us a lot financially and we can earn good money if we do good posting.