Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

It is our duty to support the owner of a good topic with a good reputation, not only for his benefit, but also for our benefit, as by doing so he will gain support and this will motivate him to continue publishing what is useful.  I hope to get a good reputation here.  As for those who cheat in giving a fragile reputation, it will reflect negatively on the forum, and I do not like that.  I wish its continuity as long as possible.

The best solution for this, my friend, is to develop our experience and information, and in this way we will ignore the cheaters who provide us with negative reputation points for no reason. At the same time, money or reputation points will not constitute any problem, but rather they will come automatically because your participation will be mainly in order to gain information and knowledge. In this case, you will be sharing valuable information to benefit from responses that provide you with interest and expertise .

I agree with you on that
A good reputation should be given only to those who deserve it in order for them to have an incentive to continue creating useful and important topics and sharing them with us.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.I will request my all mates to react positive. 

You are really right. We, as members, have to give every comment or publication its right. This means that the publication is not useful or does not contain 100 letters we give +1 or 1- and the publication or comment is useful and bound by the rules we give it like (3 +/ + 5 / + 4)Because it is not fair for the bad to be equal to the positive, it must be a fair and equitable evaluation of everything

Yes cheating is good reputation it's bad effect for your future so please don't cheat and use good knowledge share with there.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you, we have to give a suitable reputation for everyone, and it is bad to find some topics and posts with good and useful content and high quality, and it gives us a lot of information on it has a negative evaluation or a bad reputation and in return there are a lot of useless and unhelpful posts. The useful ones we find are answered with a positive evaluation and a high reputation, so it is necessary to cooperate with the supervisors to reduce this phenomenon and report every topic with bad and useless content and report negative reviews on good topics

That work is not acceptable. We must provide the reputation to those who deserve it and do well and provide useful publications, not for those random posts that are deleted by the supervisors for violating the rules.
And we have to help together with the supervisors to find out who is putting a negative reputation on the publications provided by the experienced old members.

my friend, and there are some friends who give their hearing without reading the topics, and this is a mistake, and we must give a positive reputation to those who deserve because they are tired of publishing useful content .

I think that the most important thing to get a good reputation is to write posts with useful content related to the topics raised and also to adhere to the publishing laws in the forum.  It is unfair to give disingenuous ratings, so this behavior deserves to be banned.

Definitely you have a point mate it would be very useful that we change the way we use reputation feature instead of randomly rating, let's take our time and give rates to a post after understanding its a be important in start good luck all of you.

Of course, we all should avoid such deeds. It will cause nothing except loss. We all need to work hard and research more. The members who try to do cheating like copy pasting, there account should be banned soon. So be careful in doing such evil deeds.

Of course, we all should avoid such deeds. It will cause nothing except loss. We all need to work hard and research more. The members who try to do cheating like copy pasting, there account should be banned soon. So be careful in doing such evil deeds.

Yes of course ,we all pay for the evil deeds. And i think cryptocurrency is doing the best by banning the account of the undeserving mbers, who try to cheat. So avoid doing such things and stick to the rules.

• +4 1

Some of members here receiving good reputation even the characters is in less than 100 characters. I also think they are cheating or they are giving good reputation because they know the member. I hope there is no bias here and no cheating in reputation because you might ban if you are still continue doing that. 

Of course, breaking the rules and fraudulently trying to gain a reputation will result in a ban on our account. Must work honestly.

This is true. It is never fair. A good comment gets a negative mark, or it is not given its right. This depends on each person and the extent of his responsibility in this matter ..

Cheating Reputation  will make you block it because there is a rule of this platform, whatever is to be done is to be done with multiple accounts and copy paste works can always block you. 

I think that is fake and scam because they created to or multiple accounts and give reputiton himself to your account that is why they could be banned after sometime because they voliate the rules of this forum۔۔۔

I agree with you, buddy. We should all stop doing such stuff as a group. We should provide everybody with a legal standing. We should not send out favourable or negative ratings to anyone in order to reach the daily cap of notoriety. Give it to someone who deserves it.

Hello my friend
This is true
There are some people who do the opposite of what is required, perhaps without intent or intentionally, and this is unacceptable
Everyone should be given their right, and thus everyone will work hard to develop and improve the forum
Good luck to you

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this great post and the important advice you give us
I believe that the leaflet and the advice must be reached for everyone to benefit, and I hope that they abide by the limits of the forum
Only the correct one is true
Good luck

Yes dear you are absolutely right there are many members who don't take more interest in this forum and they don't create a good quality of post but he get the positive reputation that is not good in this forum  we must play with fair and we must give the positive reputation for good content and we also keep the negative reputation for useless  content because it is really helpful for the Forum.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for noting this topic.

It is our duty towards this forum that we give the ratings and reputation in all honesty and not randomly, even if the administrators did not warn us, this is our duty.

I have noticed a lot of irrelevant comments get high ratings, and also a lot of good comments do not get rated, we must be fair and honest about this matter, good luck everyone .

This is true. We must give the evaluation correctly and logically and after reading the topic carefully, I hope that the supervisors will hold accountable the people who give ratings in violation of the rules because this will respond to the injustice of some people.

This is wrong behavior. We are here on this forum in order to learn everything about cryptocurrencies and give ratings according to the benefit of the post. Therefore, those people who use such a method to increase profits should be banned.