Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

Yes u are right my friend that's a good informative topic mu one account also has been banned because i do copy  and paste the post which lead my account to banned now i m using my second account and working here carefully plzz dont cheat them. 

• +2 1

Yess dear friends  , It is acknowledge that if you want to achieve a successful rating, then you should avoid cheating, work with your intelligence and do your best. 

Yes, I agree with you that, we should give positive reputation to quality posts that deserve it. I will advice cryptotalk users, do not cheat on giving reputation. Give reputation based on quality. 

• +2 1

cheating is strict enforced and prohibited by the admin and moderators of this forum and the giving reputations is important to all members here to analyze and check if that member having more useful contents, be responsible when giving some reputations because in that way we can get some informations with higher reputations so be fair in all times.

You are right my friend.  Reputation is something which one must earn with their hardwork and good content.  But if someone cheats on that then its something very shameful.  These type of person are scammers and they deserved to be blocked.  

Edited by Faizunnahar Fiza 2001

I advise to give everyone his right and give positive evaluations to those who deserve it without prejudice to friends or family. I also advise to praise members who have qualitative and positive comments regardless of their identity and country. Report fraudsters and those who do not apply the rules and give them negative evaluations or not  You sympathize with them. I also suggest that you do not copy or duplicate member posts here. If you do not adhere to this, you will be exposed to danger and ban

Yes, you are right, my friend, so we must give every owner his right. We are here to gain knowledge and experience and exchange information, not to cheat. Let us be fair and loving for each other away from fraud and fraud.

Good one should not forget our moral values while giving reactions.Always react positive to the quality post only and don't react negative to any one on the basis of personal relations.

If we focus on our work and make quality base post then we can get positive reputation.  So after some hard work we can find out a great topic which is fit for forum. But it not good to give reputation to those who have low quality post and ignor to them who are making usefull post. So with this we can ban but if we make fair then we can appreciate to those who are making good post and can safe our account. 

We must not unfair to any member and give him what he deserves from the reputation. If he adheres to the rules and its content is useful, he must be given a good reputation, and if his participation violates the rules or does not contain useful information, he must be given a negative reputation.

Yess it is hundreds percent truth that cheating reputation will block you. Because from this way of writing post a person will mislead and will be too harmful .

My dear, attention must be paid to how to obtain the reputation, as you cannot randomly grant the reputation. It is important to give the reputation to those who deserve it without bias to a specific person.

Hello friends, you must first gain a good reputation by participating in useful posts, and by reporting those who distort the image of the forum, and who also copy and paste for profit only.

In the end, thank you.

• +1 1

Yes u re right cheating would definitely prohibited by the rules of this forum so don't do any Cheating Dont do any likes to those who don't deserves that giving likes to only them who deserves who work hard to create topic to put their ideas on that only give likes to that post only 

This is true, my friend. That is why we must work hard not to block and not rush to publish useless publications, nor any information that is useful to us.

Certainly, I agree with you that the reputation is a wonderful thing to have, as it supports the person and encourages him to write more posts. I hope that some members give the reputation only to the people who deserve it.

Hello everyone,🙋🙋

in my personal opinion that it is good for your post to gain a good reputation, but you will not be banned just because you have a negative reputation, but if you violate the rules of the forum then you will be banned by the responsible members❤️❤️❤️good luck💚❤️

I see that there was no justice in giving the reputation by some people, so it is given randomly or only to the people who care about him. It gives a good reputation, but now people do not give the reputation except by chance

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we must work to give positive assessments to people so that warning points are not sent to them and people who work wrong must be warned and move away from negative assessments because they affect the effort that he worked on and move away from creating topics also we have to give alerts in order to get  For full profits and thanks

• +3 1

We must cooperate with each other to bring this forum to the summit, and to achieve this, we must put the material side aside and focus on publishing useful topics to improve the level of the forum and in return, you will get a monetary amount for that.

• +1 1

I very much agree with this, it's very frustrating for everyone, we must first stick to credibility, my friends, if we don't feel that we are on the right track, it will never be encouraging

It is very important to follow the rules in the forum and only by working honestly can we benefit from this forum. People who fraudulently gain a positive reputation for their posts have their accounts removed from the yobit campaign.

I've encountered some trouble, my friend and I think I broke some tape and in the end have been banned from the site and now I'm excited to complete my work here.

It really makes me sad when people give you bad reputation for no reason because we are all here to get knowledge we should not try to do bad things to other members for no reason we should support each other for our valuable opinion 

• +1 1

You always have to stay away from the manifestations of fraud and deception because it will bring you a bad reputation and blocking from a lot of sites and forums you have to move forward by enriching yourself with experiences and knowledge and the participation of others by this reflects positively on the reputation of the forum that you are in and