Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

Hello friend thank you very much  And I'm new here. I'm advising you to follow the rules well here, and work patiently.  Thanks

Welcome first if you are new on this platform.It is important for you to follow the rules of this forum.If you want to succeed on this platform, then it is important do the good content post on this paltform.Not against the rules of this platform.

You are in the right place, because this forum contains a lot of information and experiences that you can benefit from within the world of coding, and in order to be able to obtain this information, you need to read the members ’posts and topics accurately and very carefully. This thing is on any other site

• +2 1

You are most welcome buddy it's a great time to make money from this site. You can earn alot from this site then you can invest that money in trading to earn more so we we should do our task daily to make more and more money.

• +2 1

Hey welcome to crypto talk forum.Do not foucs only on earning money and try to learn and gain  knowledge it's so much better than just earing crypto also try to help others and  be credited useful and respect the rules.

You must first look at the terms and conditions of this forum and do not violate its standards and laws and always be patient and read and understand well the topics they offer others and interact with them and share and evaluate and benefit from them and the elderly as well

This forum is the best place to learn encrypted currencies and how to use and trade them. There are many topics that you can benefit from in your career in the field of encrypted currencies. You can also earn money by sharing useful publications with members

Everything I heard is true. In fact, this forum offers a lot of experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. In addition to gaining a lot of useful information and cryptocurrencies that you can start from in trading or investing.

hello friend you are welcome . in here you will learn about cryptocurrency like bitcoins also you will be able to learn money after one hundred good posts so wish you luck 

Hello dear members and beginners I hope you all are doing a good first of all I welcome to you on this platform coming we are all welcome to you on this platform I suggest you always make a positive content and don't copy others members content so you have a right platform for learning about the cryptocurrency and digital currency where you can learn and gain your knowledge and with the learning you can earn more things about the cryptocurrency so best of luck

• +3 1

Wow you are highly welcome here in this forum, am also a beginner but I joined last month ago, ladies and gentlemen here what I have for you is you need to go around the forum and check out the rules and regulations first, and then you start your 100 post. Once again you are welcome.

Dear I am also new here 

You should read rules and regulations first and then start posting new topics and reply to an interesting topic. Your payment will start after 100 post . And always post a unique contents. This forum gives money on your positive reputation.

welcome buddy l advise you to read the rules of the furom carefully and understand then start searching and publish important topics ,you have to persevere and  bepatient to reach the desired results the site is reliable and profit is guaranteed

Edited by lanaahmad

You can earn the cryptocurrency here a little of it, but the great benefit is in the information you get from old members about cryptocurrencies and how to invest in them and use them in trading and gain more

Welcome, my friend, in this forum ... First, you must review the terms and conditions of this forum and abide by them first and foremost, and the most important thing for you is to learn from the existing topics in order to benefit from them in relation to cryptocurrencies and then share your thoughts and topics

• +2 1

How did you my friend? I am a new member. Very happy to join this forum. I am learning and earning money too. I think my life will change for the better thanks to this work.

How are you, friends. Of course, we must take the advice of old members who have sufficient experience. Beginners must abide by the rules of the forum and abide by them in order to avoid the ban or delete the posts and the rules are very clear that any member of the members can see them Have a good day

• +4 1

My advise to all newbies is to read all the rules of this forum carefully then start work here.Try to follow senior members.From.their posts you will get knowledge about crypto work.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend
First, you must read the forum rules in order to work seriously and walk the right path
This forum is full of useful and thoughtful information about cryptocurrencies. You should get acquainted with currencies in order to gain knowledge and gain information that will help you create a useful publication of interest to the community in order to get a good reputation on it and God bless you

Indeed , you find alovely family here in the cryptotalk , we can learn about cryptocurrency and have knowledge about investing with this currency, also we can choose to post topic's or comments and implementing the  rules to earn money for this.

Welcome to this wonderful forum, and you must adhere to the rules and laws that exist here and read the publications previously submitted by the elderly in order to learn how to work on them and how to create useful and advanced topics so that you can also get positive assessments to get money in the future and thanks

• +3 1

you need to follow and follow the rules of the forum so as not to receive warnings or a ban.  and also learn a lot of new things in order to possess various information for the future and for communication on the forum.  success.

You will get very good information about cryptocurrencies related topic before you start work in this forum you must read the forum rules because if you cannot follow the forum rules your account will be suspended and you will not continue your work this forum is good platform for earning and learning

• +1 1

It is true, this forum provides a great opportunity to learn and make money, the rules at the beginning may be difficult, but you will still find them flexible and easy to implement, so you only have to publish daily posts that do not exceed the number of twenty, that these posts are useful and constructive that carries between its lines a useful meaning for the reader in the number of letters  Exceeds 150 characters, good luck