Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Greetings to you all iam new here please lead me.

I welcome all the new friends who have joined this platform because it will be beneficial for them. Will have to do twenty five postings on a daily basis for which you will get the payment in a week and I think the ratio will be good for you. You must first read and follow all its rules so that you can do a good job here.  here you will be banned here which you will not be able to work on if you not follow its rules.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

This forum is too good to learn about the cryptocurrency and you can also get experience about it you can share your experience with other members and you are also paid in exchange of publishing the posts on this forum.

The site gives you profits in exchange for publishing posts and useful topics, writing your opinion and entering into discussions, and the site gives you 1000 satoshi for every useful post you share, but on the condition that it gets positive evaluations  So you should forget the useful only tan abides by the rules

Hello dear friend, I see that you have been in this great forum for a little while, surely you have learned a lot about the world of Cryptocurrencies and how to handle yourself in this community
A big greeting to the whole community

Hello buddy! This is undoubtedly the best place for learning about cryptocurrency and earning from it. What is needed you have to research about this forum amd forum related materials. You can follow the senior expert memebr's instructions. It will guide you. You have to maintain the rules of the forum and create good content. You can earn and learn together in this forum.

Well come in this great platform. First of all, I would like to advise you to read the rules and regulations of this platform in a good way and also understand them. And then after that as you talked that you want to learn a lot from this platform according to cryptocurrency. So for that you need to read the posts of your senior members well, in this way you will get a lot of knowledge. The more you post to your senior members, the more knowledge you will gain. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi there mate and welcome to the cryptotalk forum. This is a decent place to look for information about crypto world and to share your findings and ideas as well. I advise you to read the forum rules and other issues about how the payment system works under the "About Forum" subcathegory. I wish you a good day and good luck in your earnings.

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Welcome to the forum. First and for most read and understand the rules and regulations of the forum. Then read some of the topics and comments before you also post or comment on them. Do your job sincerely.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:05 AM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

@Sypher9 first of all my dear friend. And I wish you all the best for future working my friend. After completing you first 100 target you will able to post for payment, then you will get earning from 20 post per day. Wish you all the best my friend and again welcome here only trip to talk online plate forum. 💕💞

• +3 1

When you are beginner then you can first finished 100 post task which is given by cryptotalk itself because crypto is searching for good members and crypto is giving us 100 posts for improving my writing skill.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend welcome to the cryoto talk, you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. Yes this forum is a great place to improve our knowledge about crypto. If you focus on learning you can find too many informative posts about crypto in here. You can also make 1k sat per every useful posts. That's why this is a very good platform.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sypher9 said:

I have been Just reffered to this forum and told its a good one for learning more about crypto currency and earning it right here,lead me how true is this i want to learn more and earn my first crypto here,i also need your support please.👪💑 as a family make me grow here and become better.

Here you can have access to very good information to learn about cryptocurrencies, just read each section that interests you the most and there you will find many doubts and solutions and about obtaining cryptocurrencies here they offer you a payment through BTC Fractions and the new currency called TAlk .

• +2 1

This is one of the best options you can have. This is due to the large amount of information you can have in this forum, apart from the benefits you can always gain a lot of information, which is the most important thing.

• +2 1

You can first read the forum rules and each section of the forum has some specific rules and on the other hand, here you can solve all your concerns about cryptocurrencies so welcome to this wonderful forum.

• +1 1

The first thing every new member need to know is the forums rules and regulations after that we also need to know that our primary assignment in the forum is to post beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities because only by that we can earn some coins such as Satoshi and talkcoin.

On 15.11.2020 at 01:05, Sypher9 said:

Friend, the main thing is to treat everyone as your best and loyal friends! The main thing is not to give up, and then you will achieve a better result. You need to follow the rules to avoid getting a warning, and also, you should love this forum! It's simple, you just need time, and you will become successful! Good lucky bro!

Obviously, this narrative is great and particular enough that it contains a ton of data and guidelines that provide us a guidance towards the correct way. To proceed, pick up information and furthermore jump on your way

If you want to work in this forum, check the rules, then post. You'll get a good reputation for posting in accordance with the rules. You will consult senior members of the forum without understanding anything. They'll help you.

Good decision to joining this forum because you can gain knowledge as well as money .You should follow your senior member and continue your journey so that you can get your goal and get success in this forum.

First of all, I congratulate you on joining Cryptotalk. You have done a huge job by joining it. I ask you to first read and follow all its rules thoroughly. After that you post a positive and informative. This will increase your reputations as well and it is also associated with your payment. If you want to become a good member of this platform, then also make a topic daily. 

Hellow our new friend, welcome to cryptotalk platform. I think,you are in the right Place guys. It is a perfect place for you, if you want to become rich and knowledge able.because it is a learning and earning based platform together. As a good member of cryptotalk,you should obey all the rules and work with honesty and sincerety.                     

Friend,  you need to work hard in the start to become a junior member in the start. After completing 100 posts you work 2 hours in one day and get good money. 

Edited by Hammad 123

Dear friend,  this site is a big source of earn money and get knowledge. You can become a permanent member of this forum by working according to the rules. The rules are very important. If you breaks the rules then you will get banned. You have to complete 20 posts daily to earn a handsome money. 

Edited by Hammad 123

Thanks bro if you are new here than you should be read first forum rules and don't break them in any situation. You done your work on time and keep working honestly than you get reward for it.

Deat just reading and spending time here your time is so important for here your time you give in this platform gave you a double triple amount so just focused and give time to platform it is your investment