What did you learn? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Honestly I learn many things in cryptocurrency, before I joined cryptotalk I don't know anything about cryptocurrencies, but now I gained a lot of knowledge and experience on the forum, because I can create a topic on my own and make a useful post and get positive response to my post.

Dear friend I am learning much through this valuable forum . Through this forum I have improving my English my vocabulary and grammar .You people also enhance your these skills through this forum and try to give Knowledge and take knowledge through this forum .

I start to develop interest in online investment and cryptocurrencies.  I am also learning more about BTC .We are all fortunate to find our self here , our number one priority should be how to contribute a quality content.

Welcome, my friend, for me, I initially joined this forum to learn everything related to the world of cryptocurrencies, investment and other things and also to earn some money, and although I did not complete the month, I learned a lot of information from the many members ’posts.

Dear friend I learnt a lot of things on this forum like about cryptocurrencies and importance of rules of cryptotalk. I come to know hw to make a useful comment and create a good topic

I am new here and learning about the cryptocurrency I think this is a great forum for learning because we can solve every problem by asking to the senior members and also can share our ideas and information . I will say that we should be a responsible member and should make the useful posts for the growth of the forum.

Yes most of people join this plateform earning. But I joined this plateform for learning and gaining more experience. After joining this plateform I have learned a lot. With the help of great learning I can get more benefits from cryptotalk.

I have learned many things from here. In experience, learning and writing, knowledge and earning money here. In which knowledge is very important part on this forum because knowledge is increase the human mind. I want to spend a better time for here.

I learn money thing from this forum .Such as experience for job, get knoweldge about cryptocurenccy.I also learn patience from this forum.From this  forum bybrearing the comments of the people i improve my english.

For me, this forum constitutes one of my own resources about learning and gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and since my joining, I have enjoyed every day the publications that are presented because of the valuable information they contain.

Adoring am reading enjoys the one in the question discussion board. Several types of issues will be publicized the following so that doting have well-educated various things cherish hither, which can't seem preceding there. Relishes greek deity doting was ready to learn the English language symptomlessly.  Doting have worthiness undergo booming English language. this time doting can speak the middle English stairwell. The general impuissance loving suggest yours truly does have petered out thusly fond can vowelize that fond have knowledgeable English language okay.

Most of the members come to this forum unfortunately just to make money. I agree with you that we need to be creative here, create useful posts and provide good information to members.I am a new member now, but my main goal is to learn something and I am making a good effort for this.

Hey dear this forum give us opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency.but many members join this forum only for earning.this forum is a great source of knowledge.this forum help me to  learn many information about cryptocurency.

On 11/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

Well I agree that most of us are here to earn 😅but unintentionally they are learning about cryptocurrencies and how it all works😃, isn't its amazing  like if someone don't know about crypto market or lets say cryptocurrencies then how can they post so they posts by doing some research (not all) and in this way they are learning , well I have learned alot from this platform like literally alot , now I know what cryptocurrency is how many cryptocurrencies are there and how this huge market works, so I guess we are learning intentionally or unintentionally but we are

Edited by Aleena2468

The greater part of individuals didn't join the gathering to adapt sadly they are here to procure. I concur with you we should be inventive here and we need to share some valuable subjects to be straightforward I begun to be working here 3 days prior and I previously educated beneficial things and have found out such a great amount about crypto field.

I found this forum very useful. All mates are very cooperative and experienced. I learn a lot of things from different topics i have also improved my mistakes and, improve my writing skills.

Most of us are here for the purpose of earning money. But along with it learning has to be carried on parallely. This forum provides us the best platform to learn about crypto. So kindly make use of it maximum.

• +2 1

For me, I learned the meaning of participation in showing data and supporting each other so that the result shows up full of benefits for everybody, and I moreover learned on a individual level numerous lexicon of the English dialect here, and this is often exceptionally wonderful. I prompt everybody to work here and take an interest in this gathering since it'll win in both cases.

Now I'm not just a more mature a single with this community forum and also Now I'm merely studying and also making using this community forum in which Now I'm merely studying coming from merely novice part and it's also offering plenty of information about the crypto planet and also crypto-forex and also fresh a single I am aware concerning crypto discuss expression and also Now I'm pondering up to find out about crypto bounties and also airdrops inside upcoming.

I have learn many things from this platfrom by this platfrom i have improved my english i have learn that how to trade how to invest and many other experience.

It good question. I learned  so muc. I invest my time in the plat form. I got an idea about learning and earning.  Then I was improved my language. I am very weak in language after comes ind the plat form It will be changed. Thank  you for sharing your experience. 

Well I have joined this forum accidently but now I am I happy that I have joined this great platform at the right time. I have learned so many important and useful things about different crypto curincies. And I hope this will help me a lot in my future trading.

We can learn. Many thing here but unfortunately people only come here to  earn money just..but honestly we work here for money but also for our grooming wr know how crypto is work and how we get benefits

Dear mate i am new here and I join this forum for learning and earning for both things. I love trading and came here to know about smart strategies of trading so that i will earn good money from this forum. Best wishes for all 😊

I have learned Many things in some days recently I learned about trading we can buy some crypto currency and then we can sell when their price go to high then we can sell them and we can earn good profit .