What did you learn? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

By coming to this platform, I have got to learn many new things that I did not know before.Before coming to this platform, my English was weak but now I am seeing a lot of improvement in it, I am very happy about it.My purpose is joining this platform is that I can earn knowledge and use the payment received from it for my study.I am very happy to join this platform.

The most I got to learn on this is that practice makes a man perfect.If we practice as much as we can in any work, we will get as close to success in it.

Hello my dear friend, you will be able to turn on all these very well. Just as there is good income from here, just like the comment post will increase the practice in English, so you will be able to comment better here through the post comment and learn a lot. Thank you my dear friend.

On 11/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, Irungu said:

@Mwangi I think also its important you are able to understand what you are suppose to do in the forum and I think your idea is clean and clearn and thank you so much because by sharing , we can even show that the forum we are actually being educated there is good information to it, that is helping us really much

my personal opinion Most of members can,t join the forum to learn unfortunately they are here just to earn

i agree with you we need to be creative here and we need to share some useful topics

to be honest i started to be actif here two days ago and i already learned good things

and heard good news about crypto . But i join the cryptotalk its give me more learning about new topics, 💜

If you want to learn any day in human life, you have to know everything along the way. In that respect I have learned a lot from crypto. Have learn alot in this platform, the main thing am happy about is not even the earnings but the knowledge am gaining from this crypto currency since when I join it helps me alot in seen and learning from other members posts in the platform. Seriously I am very happy joining such platform

As another part in this forum.I am as yet headed straight toward culmination of the underlying 100 posts.I am learning numerous things in this astounding forum.I am investing my energy readig new topics.Answering the subjects I am equipped for posting.I am likewise finding solutions for my quories.Love this astonishing discussion.

As a beginner I learned number of things from the crypto talk. The most important thing is information about cryptocurrencies and beside of this I learned about investments and trading which are very useful in real life also. By working on this platform the most important thing you will got from this platform is Patience , hard-work and resolution.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • +4 1

The most precious things about crypto world I have learnt here from this forum , It taught me that when you master crypto trade skills and you have enough experience it will be the best job ever, because yo will earn money that you have never dreamed of. I have watched many stories on YouTube about people who started from scratch and now they are millionaires. 

Hello! I am here to learn more about cryptocurrency and learn new things about cryptocurrency. I am a cryptocurrency lover and interested in cryptocurrency. That's why I read posts here almost every day. They also pay 1000 Satoshi and Talk Tokens for each useful post. And this is a very good bonus for active users!

I learned the difference between crypto currency and digital currency and i learned about the rules of posting and here i learned how to keep working and searching. 

Hello my dear brother, at the most recent I learned about talk tokens. It is the tokens which earns by giving reaction to others post from the same platform. It helps you to give appreciation to others.

Well I will say thanks for the question, but I can't really figure out all I have learned from this great forum because I have really learn allot. I joined the forum just a month and some days ago, and part on what I have learned are, how to trade, how to earn money out of the forum, how to make useful and educative content on the forum and above all, i have increase on knowledge. You are always welcome

On 11/14/2020 at 1:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Thanks friend for raising this dialogue. In the few weeks I have spent on this forum I have learned to observe better, numerous information are shared daily on this forum and one needs to observe every detail before making conclusion. Also am enjoying the socializing aspect of the forum, I have made a few friends who are from different backgrounds and we share similar views on crypto currency.

Honestly, i joined this forum for the purpose of earning money but after joining this wonderful and remarkable platform i came to know that this forum provides much more than just money. I was a beginner and haven't knew anything about digital platforms and after joining this i have learned many things about cryptocurrency and crypto world. I have learned many ways and techniques of earning money. This forum is very helpful to me. I am very HAPPY to have this forum.

Brother, I am new to this platform but within this short time itself I have learnt so much things. I have learnt various cryptocurrencies and how the cryptocurrency will be more popular in the coming future. This platform also helps to earn money and moreover gain knowledge. 

I learn from this platform about crypto currency 

I learn from this platform about digital currency 

I learn from this platform how to improve language skills 

I learn from this platform about the future of crypto currency 

This platform also give me earning with learning 

Most people comes here for only earning purposes and they don't learn anything 

You are right,I strongly agree you  a lot of people are coming into this platform mainly for two purpose.

1.to acquired knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency, exchange zone of trading and how to trade it.

2. While almost 65% joined this forum to make money and cater themselves and to be independent.

I learned a lot of information about crypto from the forum here,
The most important of which is information about the currencies that are most traded among people and the currencies that have few fees
And also about the various wallets and platforms that I did not know about, like the Blockchain Wallet and Trust, and it belongs to the Binance platform.
I hope to learn more about the world of crypto and invest in it.

• +3 1

hello my friend, day by day I'm learning more about cryptocurrency and its news, invest, exchange and trade at yobit platform, it's a long journey full of knowledge and learning and interesting things.

Hope you guys are fine i joined this forum few days earlier as i am newbie when i entered in this cryptotalk forum i will come to know the importance of cryoto curency and digital currency i have learned alot from the experienced guys who are guiding us and sharing their experiences properly. 

I have learned from this forum, how to work with patience, I have learned how to invest, I have learned how to help juniors, I have also gained ideas on how to transfer currency. So I think as the days go by  I will be able to learn more new things.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Good awesome post . I agreee.  More time spending then a lot of cryptocurrency available in market learn . Cryptocurrency is good site they learn many things and interact many people.  Be honest i read many post i have learn so much .

On 11/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mwangi said:

what did  you learn.jpg

The most latest thing I have learnt is the rules of this forum that must be followed. I have learnt that we should create our own content and we should not do scamming on this amazing platform.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:00 PM, Mwangi said:

There are countless of crypto posts that all have improved my knowledge. I was in the middle of learning when I joined and with Cryptotalk I became better. We have to admit that cryptotalk is always helping us to find the best information, and there will always be some that will try to divert into useless applications and websites, but when asked for more information it is always lacking.

I use this platform recently for few days so i can't reply to this question very effectively. Anyway i Can learn some thing in the last few days from this platform. Such as how we approach to a topic very effectively and how to think about every topic showed in front of me with very few minutes

Hi friends I learn a lot of things from this forum it give me useful information about the currencies of other country and give me valuable information about trading the experienced members of crypto give us good advices that how we can earn by treading.