What did you learn? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Unfortunately, you see many people making random comments and topics only with the aim of completing their daily tasks, but the real gain is not money, but rather learning to invest in cryptocurrencies because within one second of the correct investment you can turn one dollar into a great wealth by investing it in the right place at the right time

I haven't been here for long. But I've learned that there are a lot of platforms for trading cryptocurrencies and they also have different kind of coins. Each coin have it's own value and exchange rates are different for each of them.

Of course, I learned a lot here about encryption and cryptocurrencies and every day I learn more about it, and your suggestion that each member publish a post about things they learned here or about questions that need answering is a really great idea But I am afraid of publishing posts if my post does not satisfy the members and I get an excellent rating for it

Spend many priods of time here to achieve different experience from experts that using crypto currencies as their deal sources, I quite staying in the forum to make different knowledge and experience regularly, I prefer.

• +1 1

When I join Crypto Talk, I publish what I learned, what errors I made in buying and selling and investing, what I lost, what I won, what systems I use, wallets, and what currencies have I invested in formerly and now we attempt to gain from people with the information and gain the novices and thank you

After the joining this forum i learn many things not for earning purpose also for the information about cryptocurriencies now i am able to know many things about cryptocurrency And in this period i learn about english grammar.

I am learning in the cryptotalk and first time work in site and no any work ago previously days so before I am free and not any work, so I am learning in this platform so thare are diffrent topic available and you learn more and more. 

personally, three months ago i was totally ignorant about cryptocurrency till one of my friends told me to join this platform, after i joined it i get too  many information about cryptocurrency and i am preparing to start working as i trader.

how are you my friend . I learned many things about coding here by sharing good posts on the forum. As the forum contributes to getting you a good opportunity in order to learn investment and trading, and knowledge is the most important thing before thinking about money because learning is the basis of success.

Most of people want to just earn  ,but i think we can learn for more earn. So this is my way of thinking. So I'm here and giving time on this forum for earn, so with this i can learn and get more. So I'm yet learned about which factor work in trading. How we can start trading if we have capital, but yet i don't much about trading . So I'm giving in time to learn about trading.

• +1 1

Of course this platform is best. We can learn a lot from the platform we are working on here. We want to make a lot of money and it's a great platform. A lot of knowledge can be gained from here. We can earn more and more money by investing, and I will be able to gain knowledge. If we encounter issues on this platform, we will be able to find solutions by sharing experiences with new and old members of this platform.

I am a newbie to this forum "cryptoTalk". I have knowledge about cryptocurrency for years now but sincerely speaking on joining this platform i have gain lot of new knowledge. In this forum i learn how to chech the current value of cryptotalk token on yobit exchange and also how to conver Btc to cryptotalk token. 

By connecting my self to this platform I learn a lot of information about the digital currency and I like this platform because I learn a lot from it. I also got knowledge hou to trade thank this platform.

Crypto currency forum is the world best platform i ever seen.Because it provides us a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.I learn many things from this platform. Before joining this site i did not have any idea about crypto currency. But now i get a lot of information about crypto world. I also learn about crypto trading and investing. 

Dear friend, I can say that I learned some information about cryptography and fiat currencies in this wonderful forum and I would like to thank the friends who post topics on which you can get knowledge.

Hi good asking from all it is meaningful for both either new members or senior members. Both can share their learnings and it will help each other. And here in this forum i learn about crypto talk and it's currency and so on.

I will say that when I joined the DSLR airdrop held by Yabit they needed to join this forum.  Eventually I joined here to meet these requirements, of course I was confused to write 100 posts within the required timeframe, because many people here are already skilled in crypto science, so at first, as time went on they began to understand the purpose of this forum, business capital.  Crypto provides a means of communication for learning and generating.  It was really awesome, readily available and provided capital. My presence on this site is overwhelming, but I've learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, their futures, the best wallets and how you can transfer your money with minimal fees, and because I specialize in business  Want to gain and experience the crisis, I hope I will learn it in this forum.

@Mwangi  dear friend there are many reasons that people work here in this forum but the main reason of all members is only earn money.  This platform give us a huge amount of money due to our work. 

The forum is a great support for all those who enter, even if someone with experience joins, they will learn many things so the forum will always be useful for new and experts, I have learned many things since I joined this forum and I still have many more to continue learning because it is a good forum.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

As far as I might be concerned, I took in a ton here, from the outset I didn't think about digital currencies with the exception of Bitcoin, I had to understand what mining or exchanging means, and how to begin, every one of those things I learned here notwithstanding my examination on the Internet

I have learned lots of things on this forum, especially on trading and my grammatical errors has reduced, with the help of this forum I now know more strategies about been a successful trader.

• +1 1

I have learnt a lot of things so far and it's really helping me in different ways I have never imagine or thought about..

Cryptotalk is all about crypto currency that is trying to take over the national currency, almost all the country in the world use crypto.

Stay happy

Stay safe

I have learnt a lot with the few days I have used on this platform especially on crypto currency, Bitcoins and yobit. But I haven't known more on those I listed because I'm newbies and I believe seniors in the platform has also  passed through this stage. I will like our seniors that know more should talk on it.

You talk about airdrops and some other things, I like the post but here is what I learned. Bitcoin is not only rising. It also drops and when it drops we don't know the bottom. We can buy again, but price can go down even lower. I learned that today and it is hard because since I first bought Bitcoin price was always rising, I was always in more profit and now I lost some profit for the first time. This is 25% profit there that is less. It means too much now and I understand why they say not to invest more than we can.

I am here for the sake of education, and of course I cannot deny it also in order to earn some money, but that money is to start projects