What did you learn? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I am a new member in this forum.I joined here couple of minutes ago.Still i didn't learn any thing from here.But i would love being here and would try to gather knowledge about crypto and cryptocurrency.I think the senior's ot this forum will help me when i need.

• +1 1

We have joined this forum for the purpose of learning and studying and making money. We learn something from this forum every day. Our knowledge of cryptocurrencies trading and online forum websites and apps is growing. And our English and writing skills are improving. We express our opinions using what we learn and experience it. And help new members join the forum. We all have the same goal, and that is to acquire knowledge. But the old and experienced members in the forum are a teacher for the new members.
We must respect and encourage each other.

• +3 1

In fact, I learned a lot of useful information on this forum, and it really makes me better! If not for this forum, I would never have learned about cryptocurrency, and I would never have been interested in it. This forum is really cool, and I think that everyone can find happiness here!

Dont just come here to earn money instead see this as an opportunity to learn and get to posts your view and things you know other people and also you can get new ideas from these people too.

Thank you my friends for the important information .. I just started working on this platform and found the work easy and simple and does not require much experience .. I started to learn how to participate in topics and information, learn from friends' experiences and gain the necessary experience to make money

hi dear im new member of website and when i was joined this site i was blank i learnd everything from here ehat is cryto about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything i learned here

I lean many things on this forum it is very helpful for us. After the using this I lean what is Cryptocurrency and how it is transfer from one place to another place. 

• +2 1

Honestly i wanted joining the forum mainly to make posts and earn but after joining i came to notice that the forum is not all about making earnings one can also gain useful knowledge from the forum,also the forum has also contributed in improving my writing and reading skills

I learned some knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency not only that my writing skills also improved as a student, it will help me in future when writing my project, I also get paid for writing posts, we all came here for a different purpose but majority of people are here for money. 

I think, there is no limitation, no age and no shame to learn. I am learning from the great site crypto till. And also want to learn more and more from the site. I learn here many things. Like, how to do work in online market place. This is my first experience   that i acquired from the site.    

I haved learned alot from this forum.We have to comment in english so my english is improving my typing speed also increase.My knowledge about online job especialyy tthis site increase thst how we can do usefull comment and gain good reputation.

I also learn about different topics like bitcoins, BTC, trading, job's and some other topics. It gave me a well knowledge and experience in less time. 

• +1 1

Dear friends you can learn a lot of knowledge from cryptocurrency it is a best way for learn and earn money but unfortunately most peoples join cryptocurrency for just money .But if you want to learn knowledge from it you can learn a lot of knowledge.

I took in a great deal of things here in crypto talk and perhaps the main thing I learned here is about the method of exchanging and craving to have a superior profit in a limited capacity of time.

my friend, this forum is like a professional crypto database, you can find any thing about crypto; you just search, yes i benefit many knowledge about trading and the good coins for trading on it in this forum, i found many help from other users of this forum about investment and how i choose the good one, so i should be say thank you crypto talk.

Hello friends, I am still new to this form, In this forum I got to know the opinions of the people, the way people think, their behavior and their point of view and I learned to work online. I got acquainted with this forum, I got acquainted with the members of this forum, I got acquainted with the rules and regulations of this forum and besides, they I got acquainted with crypto currency and crypto trade.

Mostly people come on this forum only for earning I also but this forum is not only earning forum this forum is also learning forum we learn many things from this forum a day we take daily new updates about currencies,trading scamer app etc many people share own experience with us 

• +1 1

I have a lot to learn on this platform When I joined this platform, my knowledge was very low and my English was very week but as I spent time on this platform my English got better with time and I got a lot of new things.

• +1 1

Yea, this is true and a good idea to make the forum more grow and also i think with this idea we will be able to know the impact this forum is creating in the lives of we members teaching us cryptocurrency from different topics that was created and how to earn from it.

• +1 1

I have spend alot of my time on this forum . So, i learn many things from this forum. I have come to learn about crypto marketing and how to trade . I have come to know about the the increasing and decreasing of the digital coins. 

This is the great forum for me .

Good luck.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:00 PM, Mwangi said:

So to us being  in this forum there are only two things that come out as the most important thing that we are getting from it and we all come in here for different reasons , but the purpose of this forum is education and so to me , 2 reasons stand out.

1. Most might be here to Learn get information about crypto currency .

2. Some come here to earn , whether its the post they are being paid or the airdrops that are being offered.

So which ever reasons as to why you are trying to be here, its important to me and you to show we are getting something and getting somewhere, so This post I am asking  is , what did you learn from the forum?

I would like to challenge that every single person always keep on post just a post or a thread every week that explains what one learned from the forum every week so it could be Monday to Sunday and so on , that is really important we show that we are going and another thing , search in over the internet and explain to others what you would teach them ,Just a single thread every week is going to make us to grow tremendously , you can look for a coin or a token and teach us about it , but it should be posted in the right section very important.

So guys by sharing what we have learnt we are able to make sure that we are not only positively impacting others and showing to the forum yes we are doing the right thing. Happy weekend.

what did  you learn.jpg

Of course, there are different goals for members through their participation in this forum, there are those who want additional income only to spend on some fraudulent investment sites, and there are those who like to learn this field because they are passionate about digital currencies and at the same time collect some money to train in trading.

Well, my friend, I have learned beautiful things and have become organizing my time more and not wasting things that do not make sense. It is the active participation that makes you integrate into your work in a very beautiful way.

Well, my friend, I have learned beautiful things and have become organizing my time more and not wasting things that do not make sense. It is the active participation that makes you integrate into your work in a very beautiful way.

I have learned a lot by working on this platform, from here you get information about those things , which you did not know earlier, apart from this you get money from working here so that you can call your basic needs.

Unfortunately people think that's we do not learn from any forum. We just learn from read books. But I want to told them that if your interested you can also learned from cryptotalk. As I learned so many thing from this forum. 1st of all is that.. 

We do our work properly and best. 

We should make a time table. 

We should work hard to make money. 

This world is your family. 

You can make money by online. 

All forum is not fake and scame. 

Thanks. 

You are right dear people come on this forum for 2 purpose 

I am also come for earn but I learn many thing and I will be learn more and share