How to Earn with DeFi? - Page 4 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tine0313

How to Earn with DeFi?

No doubt, Defi is a wonderful platform for business growth and financial services. As for as, it has finished over the needs of intermediates at all. If we move onto the actual topic that is how to earn via Defi? is quite easy and important. See how, One can make the transaction committed without any interaction of third party. Moreover, free fall security and privacy is a plus point that is the real beauty and makes the transaction more covered and authentic. 

I think, the fees under that network are a bit expensive at the moment but I recommend using the most economical network now there are several ways to earn with DFI just for liquidity and yield farming, I am trying with UNICEF. It is a very good way to earn.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:31 PM, Tine0313 said:

Before we start, let's define what is "DeFi" is, basically it is short term for “decentralized finance,” an umbrella term for a variety of financial applications in cryptocurrency or blockchain geared toward disrupting financial intermediaries. DeFi draws inspiration from blockchain, the technology behind the digital currency bitcoin, which allows several entities to hold a copy of a history of transactions, which means that it isn’t controlled by a single, central source. That’s important because centralized systems and human gatekeepers can limit the speed and sophistication of transactions while offering users less direct control over their money. DeFi is distinct because it expands the use of blockchain from simple value transfer to more complex financial use cases.

So, here's the question. How can we earn with DeFi?

When DeFi was launched there is a number of ways through which investor can earn. The main purpose of providing these platforms and products is to deliver liquidity in the DeFi space unlike CeFi, it is easy to get into. 

The products that DeFi provide for an investor to earn  income are the following:

1. Yield farming - is staking cryptocurrencies in order to get a reward. This Defi product is similar to the bank deposit or fixed-term deposit on which you earn interest. Instead of just holding cryptocurrency stake it to earn interest over them. Not only you can generate income from the already held crypto but also yield farmers borrow crypto from others and earn income over them. This is very profitable when the interest rate favors the borrower. The main purpose behind Defi yield farming is that individuals can earn tokens in exchange for using DeFi application. It is also known as liquidity mining.

Yield farming enables you to earn tokens on investment and then you can put these tokens to liquidity pools to earn rewards in there. The return that a yield farmer can earn are capital growth which can be an asset, fees, and reward; token rewards and transaction fees.

2. Liquidity Mining - it means that to join a network participation strategy in which an investor provides capital to a protocol in return investors receive tokens. The different token is provided by different protocols. It is also the 2nd step of yield farming. After receiving the token you can invest them in the liquidity pool by an Automated Market Maker (AMM). Once you identified the liquidity mining pools that accept your specific tokens, then stake your token in order to get incentives from it.  Liquidity pools provide you with a better yield in the money market. However, the risk is greater in liquidity pools but it provides greater reward.

The decentralized financial technology is innovating itself to a more efficient and effective automation. Bear in mind that there are a lot of risk underneath it. Avoid unaudited protocol and don’t invest a large amount of money and do some intensive research first and scrutinize each information on the protocol before investing in it.

Here is the overview from what I have learned .

so the first thing is what is DeFi it is a decentralized finance platform, it doesn't include third party, which is the best thing in it.

Now the second thing is you can also invest in DeFi and earn money, to do this you have to stake cryptocurrencies, which is like a deposit in a bank which gives you profit.

So third thing is you can take tokens for different protocols and then you can invest these tokens in liquidity pools, so here comes  the risk, investing in liquidity pools is risky, but you have to to take risks to earn something, So take risk but donot invest large amount of money in it.

I think defi is a potential project, in the future its price may be very good but there are many low value tokens in it too so we need to be cautious.

For me the DeFi was the best discovery of the last year.
The transaction fees can be very high if you are providing liquidity in Uniswap for example, because they are based on the ethereum network.
There are many more options such as Cakeswap that is using the Binance Smart Chain network ... the rates are much lower and it is ideal for small investors like me.
I am currently working with PanCakeSwap and Beefy.finance and in a month I have been lucky enough to double my investment.

Edited by doreto27

D-Fi provides good opportunities for some token holders.  If we hold the pump, it is better to invest in D-Fi products.  Personally, I am providing liquidity in some pools and through this I am making passive income.  Although the percentage is small, in my opinion it is better to take some profit than.

Unlock market insight from 2,000+ leading corporations. The latest in stock market insights and in-depth analysis from top minds in the industry. Limited time offer. Cancel Anytime.

I recommend using is the (Binance Smart Chain) network.Now there are several ways to earn with the DeFi just providing liquidity and yield farming, I am trying with UniSwap.

Good luck to everyone with DeFi.That's good something is better than no think earning small in starting is start to earn big in feature . And as for defi it is totally depend on your luck .

De-Fi gives great freedom to hodlers of some token. In the event that we are holding for the siphon it's smarter to put resources into De-Fi item. By and by I am giving liquidity in Justswap in some pool and I'm procuring automated revenue through it. Despite the fact that the rate is little however it's smarter to get some benefit than just Hodling it as I would like to think.

Edited by Believer

Hello friends,It is a strategy where you can bring in cash other than exchanging your cryptographic forms of money or keeping them your wallet and saving them. I can stake mainstream coins and get some new tokens. Giving liquidity is more risky to me .

Thanks to all mate  who shares knowledge  give ua benefit i first came on this section i don't have much knowledge about it but hope so i well get knowledge about it .you doing well .

De-Fi provides good opportunity for hodlers of some token. If we are holding for the pump it's better to invest in De-Fi product. Personally I am providing liquidity in Justswap in some pool and I'm earning passive income through it. Though the percentage is small but it's better to get some profit than only Hodling it in my opinion

there have many way to earn de fi. bacicaly de fi is a token,i purchase de fi token when its price down and sell when its price up,by this way i earn de fi token,

sometime i convert  another token to de fi. 

The system lately gets more complex, but also more easy for everyone to farm yield, because the Binance Smart Chain offers really low fees, and it is expected many projects to reach out to BSC and gradually leave Ethereum. Even DeFi projects would prefer having more numbers of farmers involved instead of just waiting for whales. Nobody likes paying 90% of profits to miners and this happens with DeFi with Ethereum.

Yield farming or liquidity mining is the most attractive way to earn good profits however there are some risks. Due to volatility, investors will be at risk of loosing value of some locked crypto but rewards in tokens will be always the benefits. 

Actually, From Defi making money is not hard. It takes only four steps to earn from Defi .It is a method where you can earn money other than trading your cryptocurrencies or keeping them in your wallet and saving them.You have to dictate it with great attention corresponding to your interest in traditional business.We should be aware of excellence projects and keep our eyes on them because some of them may have a good future.

• +1 1

So thanks dear for this useful post . I am new in this section I just want to post in this section. So your post help me very much. 

Dear i don't work in defi . But i read many people posts that this is very good for earning. So when i come to know about this section i really try this .

Thanks.

Defi is a beneficial and useful platform, if you have knowledge about it then you can earn alot from this site, but if you have less knowledge or you are unfamiliar to this site then you cannot get or earn money from this site, you can loss all your money in this way.defi is a best earning platform for those one's who are known to it.

• +5 1

Dapp products and protocols offer significantly higher returns than a regular crypto wallet that simply secures money while it is idle. Unlike simply investing in Bitcoin, Ripple or Ethereum, returning farmers are leveraging the technological advantages of the blockchain for decentralized financing to become liquidity providers. It allows DeFi apps to borrow their crypto capital at exceptionally high interest rates and the company will then use that money for trading or to make loans to other users. I earn very high returns on my cryptocurrencies, and the company also gains liquidity.

was wondering is it safe to keep the cryptocurrency just building up? is not there a danger that we might lose it for any reason maybe a hacker or a scam.

• +1 1

On 3/18/2021 at 7:52 PM, Gulmia said:

De-Fi provides good opportunity for hodlers of some token. If we are holding for the pump it's better to invest in De-Fi product. Personally I am providing liquidity in Justswap in some pool and I'm earning passive income through it. Though the percentage is small but it's better to get some profit than only Hodling it in my opinion

@Gulmia I am curious, which TRC-20 token do you lock in JustSwap and what is its expected APY? Currently UniSwap is having problems with transaction fees, but most of them only pay attention to PancakeSwap, very few farmers on JustSwap like you. Do you believe in the TRON ecosystem?

You must have heard of decentralized finance, and it is often shortened to DeFi
Simply put, it is an electronic financial system that runs on a smart contract blockchain. Unlike traditional banking institutions, DeFi's blockchain-based solutions are fully automated. As a result, they require no human intervention, smart contracts allow immediate execution, and the second pre-programmed conditions are met. The use of blockchain for decentralized finance applications ensures that the technology is within the reach of everyone with access to the Internet

Defi has contributed to a great development in the crypto world as liquidity mining and Yield farming will help investors make a lot of profits and this will attract many new traders to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Edited by basel23
  • Useful or interesting 1