How to Earn with DeFi? - Page 2 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tine0313

How to Earn with DeFi?

Defi implies decentralized finance. Defi is extraordinary type in digital currency. For trades digital currency rely upon defi.There is numerous approaches to acquire with defi.Basically it has four approach to procure with Defi.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exodus wallet now offers to be able to stake certain DEFI coins. The interest rates differ, some coins pay very low like 0.87 % up to around 8%, which isnt bad. Some of the coins the interest is paid on a Daily basis, others you have to stake for a time period. When the coin is staked, you cant use the balance. But, you can un stake at any time. Some coins pay the interest automatically, others you have to ask for the reward or claim it.

All in all, its a pretty cool feature that Exodus wallet is offering.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 11/14/2020 at 4:31 AM, Tine0313 said:

The products that DeFi provide for an investor to earn  income are the following:

1. Yield farming - is staking cryptocurrencies in order to get a reward. This Defi product is similar to the bank deposit or fixed-term deposit on which you earn interest. Instead of just holding cryptocurrency stake it to earn interest over them. Not only you can generate income from the already held crypto but also yield farmers borrow crypto from others and earn income over them. This is very profitable when the interest rate favors the borrower. The main purpose behind Defi yield farming is that individuals can earn tokens in exchange for using DeFi application. It is also known as liquidity mining.

Yield farming enables you to earn tokens on investment and then you can put these tokens to liquidity pools to earn rewards in there. The return that a yield farmer can earn are capital growth which can be an asset, fees, and reward; token rewards and transaction fees.

2. Liquidity Mining - it means that to join a network participation strategy in which an investor provides capital to a protocol in return investors receive tokens. The different token is provided by different protocols. It is also the 2nd step of yield farming. After receiving the token you can invest them in the liquidity pool by an Automated Market Maker (AMM). Once you identified the liquidity mining pools that accept your specific tokens, then stake your token in order to get incentives from it.  Liquidity pools provide you with a better yield in the money market. However, the risk is greater in liquidity pools but it provides greater reward.

The decentralized financial technology is innovating itself to a more efficient and effective automation. Bear in mind that there are a lot of risk underneath it. Avoid unaudited protocol and don’t invest a large amount of money and do some intensive research first and scrutinize each information on the protocol before investing in it.

@Tine0313 DeFIs are risky, according to the little that I have been able to read about them, although the investor knows that in every project there are risks to run, you should always start gradually to avoid mistakes that leave us without capital, a good topic to start introducing in this technology and above all to be understanding about what this new investment modality much mentioned in recent times is about, thank you for sharing with us, I hope to continue taking information on this subject that is something new for me, greetings.

• +1 1

Its great advice for us tha yield farming and liquidity mining are great ways to earn money by using defi .defi is very profitable . You are created a very important topic for us thank you 

• +3 1

Fees are currently a bit expensive under the Etherium network but I recommend using the most economical (binance smart chain) network N Now there are several ways to earn with DFI just for liquidity and yield farming, I am trying with UNICEF

• +1 1

I have been finding it difficult to understand the concept of Defi especially as it ffects cryptocurrencies but with these topic I think I have gotten a clue as well as a starting point to progress from @Tine0313

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It's like a gambling game, you put your money in a defi project, if it succeeds you will earn very big profits, but if it fails you will unfortunately lose your invested money; and make sure that you are investing in trusted projects because scammers are grabbing this opportunity to make fortune from users investments

Edited by setifien
  • +3 1

To earn in the Defi we have to participate in their free Airdrop and invest in liquidity, to understand that the Defi are in simple words they are de-centralized finances where users contribute and earn % for that  invest liquidity, we can also earn free tokens and earn in the pool that the Defi has.

• +2 1

On this time Decentralized Finance is Really has very popular system on the Crypto market. We can invest our Fund as a Liquidity system and we can earn benefit from our Liquidity pool. But this i's Correct that, no this time many Scam Defi project comed one the Market.

• +3 1

Defi is very useful platform in the cryptocurrency. But its very difficult for unknown peoples. The defi is a great opportunity to earn money but you have to dedicate it will great attention corresponding to your interest in traditional business. For exchange cryptocurrency depends upon on defi. 

• +2 1

For earning free defi from yobit we need trade in different coins. Yobit is the best exchange of my life its give me a lots free of cost. Its the only exchange whose paid me free AMD I withdraw in my own currency

you can earn in several ways eitheir by providing good liquidity to make an investment,also with flash loans and the purchase of tokens, several avocado trees have given away tokens to users who have used their services and then sell those tokens abd get good profits,in recent months the market DEfi has fallen in profits as most of their tokens have had downward movements.

If you earn money than defi is the right place it is wonderful place  

You earn with through follow following  steps.

Get an address that you own from ETH. As the saying goes, if you're not carrying the wallet's private keys, they're not your coins. ...
Travel to DEX.AG and sell DAI for much of that ETH. ...
Go to the Gain Income page at DeFi Pulse. ...
Pick a protocol for lending, and start earning interest.

On 14.11.2020 at 13:36, Ridam said:

De-Fi provides good opportunity for hodlers of some token. If we are holding for the pump it's better to invest in De-Fi product. Personally I am providing liquidity in Justswap in some pool and I'm earning passive income through it. Though the percentage is small but it's better to get some profit than only Hodling it in my opinion.

It also seems to me that there is more income through the pool than keeping tokens on deposit. If the percentage was higher, then I would think.

3 hours ago, Anuu said:

If you earn money than defi is the right place it is wonderful place  

You earn with through follow following  steps.

Get an address that you own from ETH. As the saying goes, if you're not carrying the wallet's private keys, they're not your coins. ...
Travel to DEX.AG and sell DAI for much of that ETH. ...
Go to the Gain Income page at DeFi Pulse. ...
Pick a protocol for lending, and start earning interest.

Defi is a great place to make money. If you understand the platform well, you can make great money, since Defi has many opportunities.

Yes new defi is useful and is a great opportunity to earn money, but is is difficult for new persons . So first get some info from educated people on this site and then start work. It is really helpful for us.

Your topic simplifies the understanding of the DeFi well, we must be aware and familiar with all the protocols, and search carefully for the project that we will invest in, and we keep in mind that where there is a big profit there are high risks.

There are several ways available to earn money off DeFi. Yield farming or liquidity mining is the most attractive way to earn good profits however there are some risks. Due to volatility, investors will be at risk of loosing value of some locked crypto but rewards in tokens will be always the benefits. 

Myself, I have locked some cryptocurrencies in the DeFi platforms and I have been also getting decent APY from them as the returns. 

Many thanks to the creator of this publication and since it offers us very useful information, it is interesting for all of us who love this world of cryptocurrencies, I personally did not know much about DEFI thanks to its very detailed publication, by the way, it has enriched me with knowledge
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

Earning on defi is easy and simple. You just have to learn bases and some experience to learn good from defi. So by investing some money you start earning good exchange's.

Yes , you can earn with Defi . Actually first of all we know that Defi is a Decenterlized Finance .So defi is a great idea .Also the secure platform. We  can say  defi is great platform in crypto currency.But also you follow the rules and regulations.

I don't know, what is Defi?  No idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn about it in detail. What are these? I don't know that.  I want to know the details about. What can I say about what I don't know? How can I make money?

The earning defi field are really attracted for many people and that's what makes this project special in my opinion! but unfortunately , there area many scam defi projects and that's what makes the reputation of defi projects isn't good enough. 

That of the decentralized Defi are something new for many hopefully and bring us new applications with the Defi next year. Currently the fees under that Ethereum network are somewhat expensive but the most economical I recommend using is the (Binance Smart Chain) network.Now there are several ways to earn with the DeFi just providing liquidity and yield farming, I am trying with UniSwap.