Avoid Making Simple Mistakes - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

Avoid Making Simple Mistakes

Yes you said absolutely right we should avoid the simple mistakes because the simple mistakes lead us to ban on the forum so first of all you should do to learn about the rules and regulation of the forum that is very necessary

• +5 1

Yes Off course I think this is a very useful thing to note. You can avoid the simple mistake of cryptocurrency forums. We will follow the instructions, rules and principles about crypto talk.  And they will contain learning, knowledge, trading and this forum in the Cryptotalk site.

Favorite for your concern that you are facing English spelling and grammatical errors we should think consistently before we post because it helps us to work in a better way on the subject that we are talking about here is new membersIf we have a problem we should talk about reality or fiction...

In addition, we must focus on sharing the right information. Each post should be given the right amount of time to avoid spelling and grammatical errors. So that we learn and store the forum as a suitable environment. It can also correct the mistakes in our personal lives.

The normal mix-ups that we make during remarking and posting is that a few of us our spelling are not right and some punctuation too. Do you should improve in your composition.

• +1 1

Simple mistakes make your publications less interactive and post will get less reputation points. Try to read the post when you have typed it and changed the mistakes.  This would be a better impression that all your posts are with good vocabulary and had less mistakes... 

One friend, our post may have a fatal mistake due to a simple mistake.  For example, if you have a simple spelling mistake, the meaning of the word has changed.  Such mistakes make it difficult for others to read.  So you should always try to avoid simple mistakes.  Thanks

You're right.  Spelling mistakes are usually because we write fast and don't even check what we're doing wrong, but the right thing to do right now is to put everything in the right perspective because you're doing it when you're wrong and correct it when you're reading the post before you do it.  Before submitting and make sure you have an editing section to create a good opportunity to edit.

On 11/13/2020 at 6:58 PM, pacific said:

Hello Cryptotalk enthusiasts!

Today in this topic, I am going to explain on how you can avoid simple mistakes on the forum. As I have seen, many newcomers are repeating these mistakes and I came with this topic, if it could help a little. First of all, the main concern is with the writing, like Grammatical errors or spelling errors. 

If you find any difficulty in writing or with your grammars(sentence structures) you need not worry. Because, you can improve your grammar with online grammar check or with following chrome extensions;

1. Grammarly 

2. Grammar or Spell Checker

Also, you can check your grammar or any spelling errors with this free website here at, Scribens or Grammar Checker.

842469399_Screenshotfrom2020-11-1323-31-31.png.3787a998048250c876fbe91e78be66d8.png

By this way, you can improve your writings, and avoid making mistakes and mark yourself safe from negative ratings because of your poor writings. If you have any further queries you can always mention me in the comment section, your queries and valuable feedbacks are always appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this article!!

Thanks alot friend for sharing this vital information with the forum, newbies like myself will definitely benefit from it, it's a know fact that spoken English differ from written, contributing to this forum will really go a long way improving ones writing skills.

• +4 1

For my friend, you should avoid all mistakes, no matter how minor, because they may lead to banning you from this site or not gaining good money for your daily expenses.

• +4 1

The reason for this is because there's a good section of other language speakers, which forces them to use "translator," and translators don't always give sentences with the right grammar.

You are absolutely right my dear friend and i am agree with you. Actually Cryptotalk is one of the best platform where we can earn and learn at the same time. So we should work here attentively and we shouldn’t create any simple mistake here like spelling mistake or grammatical errors.

Well, I do think that using a Grammer checker is actually so tiring, the fact that our phones and device has the command to Auto correct wrong spelling and sometimes sentences, that is enough, because It wont be so funny typing and checking it in another place to see if it correct.

Try to write simple but effective as when you focus on complicated words or try to become over smart it's really not too good I think we should be carefull about writing our words be simple and understandable.

Try to write simple but effective as when you focus on complicated words or try to become over smart it's really not too good I think we should be carefull about writing our words be simple and understandable.

Very good post for those who struggle with their English writing skills as they can get the assistance from these sites and should do it to create posts in a better way. Grammar matters as your post should be understandable.

Edited by Alan Johns

yeah .. this is helpful for anything we need writing in it .. but i think this does not decrease the rate of any article .. the most important is what he / she want to say

Yes, you, as a member here, in a site worthy of excellence, you must make a strong decision about your work through exertion and effort so that we do not make the simplest mistakes, no matter the date, we must consider the small mistake as a big mistake in order to avoid everything that hinders our work here and achieve beautiful success here. Thank you.

Thanks for your help. I'm also a new member and I'm happy to know about this when I entered in this platform. I will try to follow your advices and make my every post correct in grammatically and soon I will be a successful cryptotalker and serve the members by creating important posts. Thanks

Simple  mistakes  gives a negative impression and don't  repeat  word and make the post by using simple  words.we should avoid by posting to do such cucurrical activity. 

Really useful idea, our posts should be free from spelling and grammatical errors in order to properly convey the meaning to the members and your idea helps inexperienced beginners.
We must present our information in easy words that everyone can understand.
thank you my friend .

Your saying well these things helps us a lot. As we don't care such type of mistakes and later these mistakes cause a big distraction. And I think we all should get lesson from our mistakes and pay proper heed to them. 

I don't have that much training . That's why I and my best friends also use Google Translator. It is not just a form that understands our mood but also gives us a chance to earn in every way. 

Thank you for sharing this information in the forum. This will help many members to solve their problems and learn from mistakes .. Because proper writing is essential to make your comment and post useful and understandable.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes you right if you spelling mistakes then people not understand your post.  You can create informative post don't spell mistakes . Be careful .