ABCC Exchange Reputation - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

ABCC Exchange Reputation

I haven't heard much about ABCC Exchanger so that's why you should be careful and don't make large deposits until the platform is authenticated

Life is great and enjoy it

I know about this exchange. It's very good and secure exchange. It has high liquidity, good trading volume, low transaction free. But only problem is that many coins are not listed in this exchange yet. 

I have not heard of this exchange before and since it does not contain some important currencies I do not advise you to risk large amounts of money so that you can transfer your exchange to more reliable and popular platforms if you feel insecure then you are not obligated to take risks

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I personally use the binance and coinmarketcap. But regarding to this forum ,i have been using the Yobit platform. But I actually  never heard of ABCC exchange. So I can't give my opinion precise. But intend to know more about this exchange. And you should always research before investing in some exchnage  platforms. So hope you find your exact answer by the comments. 

I used this exchange once, but I thought it has no considerable volume, I tried to buy a coin, I had to buy at a much higher value, because the exchange does not have a large volume

I also used to use ABCC in 2017 when their token blew up to moon, but unfortunately ABCC ended up being PONZY token that crashed in 80$% in 2 days, so it makes no sense to use it now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I havent used this exchange before. Im gonna give it a chance. Thank You. I only have used yobit, binance and coinbase, lets see if this one fullfil my expectations. I want an exchange with a good security and good ammount of crypto pairs

In fact, I have never used this exchange before to tell you if it is safe or not, but in order not to run into major problems you have to rely on the reliable exchanges that you tried for years, because all new exchanges are dubious.