ABCC Exchange Reputation - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

ABCC Exchange Reputation

On 9/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, Consignee said:

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far. Till now I have faced no issue other than lack of some markets like Doge market is unavailable there. Bu I still fear to deposit big amount there. have you ever used ABCC exchange and how was the experience with that exchange?

No i have not ABCC account so far. I do not trust the local and floppy trading platforms. I will recommend the kucoin.com as this is the best exchange  with the low fees.

I have never used ABCC Exhenz and still do not know if it can be a modern stretch for me I do not immediately believe it.  If you have been using this spread for the last month and you do not face any problems, why should you be more afraid of your deposit?

On 9/29/2019 at 3:46 AM, xBDT Script said:

Never hard of this exchange before. I am too paranoid to use new exchanges or mixing service. Binance, Kucoin and some other reputed exchanges are my only place to exchange my coins. 

I also do not keep my coins in the exchange. It's very risky.

i also never read about that exchange I guess OP is just shilling the coin or just want to make sure of it's popularity and credibility iuntil now after 5 months the exchange is unheard of it's better to trade on a more reputable exchange like Kucoin, Binance and Yobit.

21 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

They are not new and they came into existence last year or two years back, but I didn't trade with them at all

Same here, although they do have a professional looking trading dashboard with all the candlestick graphs and spreads. But then again anyone can make a graph like that, theirs was made by tradingview.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I have never used this type of exchange. Because like what you explained that not many coins were there, not even doge. I prefer to use exchanges that have very complete features and even if they do, it will be easy to make exchanges.

On 9/28/2019 at 8:59 PM, Consignee said:

I have been using ABCC exchange for 1 month so far. Till now I have faced no issue other than lack of some markets like Doge market is unavailable there. Bu I still fear to deposit big amount there. have you ever used ABCC exchange and how was the experience with that exchange?

I use this exchange more than year with one problem only there are no volume in many pairs but since 3 months they delete alot of pairs with no volume.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, doriahailee said:

I once used ABCC exchange to sell Menapay tokens (MPAY). Although it wasn't long, I was quite impressed with the various features on the exchange such as a simple UI and also a simple process. Indeed, this can be used as an alternative to trading from several other large exchanges.

It's was stupid experience to participate in this IEO I lose alot because it . And the exchange don't do any other ieo.

I in actuality don't like to exercise subsequently lots of exchanges but you grasp no feature without by after you exhibit coin which are listed on that exchange.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:59 AM, Consignee said:

When unsure, its best not to deposit on that exchange. They still need more years to prove their worth. Any newly launch exchange should be treated as a scam exchange until proven otherwise. This is a way to prevent getting scammed by fly by night scam exchange.

spacer.png

I have never in my life heard of this exchange site and ABCC exchangeris not that famous in the market of Cryptocurrency as a result of it is still unknown to the high investors in the community

I have not have any experience with this ABCC exchange. If you are using this exchange--you may have faced somethings on that exchange. Take care of some factors like they offers you good exchange service or not, they process transactions very fast or not etc. 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, Consignee said:

I am not using ABCC exchange yet that's why I didn’t know about ABCC exchange. But I believe all exchange  are very risky for crypto holding. That's why only few amounts   I hold in exchange wallet and maximum amounts   I hold in hardware wallet.      

i suggest to withdraw your bills from this exchanger and be a part of a trusted platform to collect and save your all the currencies without any trouble  .

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you.

I not used abcc exchange I not idea about this exchange personally I using binace or yobit exchange using binace since 3 years naver face any problem both very good exchanges safe and secured.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:59 PM, Consignee said:

I have participate in the airdrop of this new exchange in the past and earn some abcc coins if i remember , I sell them and withdraw my money and goo away ,i really dont trust those exchange at all 

Currently I only use 2 exchanges, I have heard about ABCC exchange but I have not used it, I do not see anything special, in terms of safety, my yobit and binance are guaranteed. Anyway ABCC is also good exchange

6 minutes ago, usjiavaka said:

I never use ABCC exchenge and still I don't know about it begnning of new exchenge for me I never. they did and broadcast thousands of appendices with an extremely harsh process at all the important symbols were a dough but they refused to distribute it until the market died.

i have seen its name so many times out there and i have also seen the coin of the exchange pump so many times and all that seems suspcious to me somehow.

ABCC exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange from Singapore, it is applying for licenses in Malta and it is cooperating with authorities in Singapore, and  the exchange team is working hard to improve it. But the withdrawal limit is 2 BTC per day if your account is not verified. In my opinion, it is a good exchange which will be very successful in the near future.

I've never tried ABCC Exchanger but why do you use a exchanger like this while you can use a more popular and safe exchanger like YOBIT or BINANCE

THINK POSITIVE

If there is coins as airdrops then to know if the exchange is good and trusted go the the coin or the token site or Twitter and see the news of listing there and ask there also .

This is my first time where I heard about this website exchange ABCC Exchange, I think there are more than 1000 websites exchange around the world digital! but how many of them are legit not a scam!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The use of exchanges is varied according to the need for the currency you have, since in some exchanges they vary and this leads us to the need to use the exchanges that we do not know to trade the currencies rarely seen in known exchanges.