Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Beyond that you can earn money here, it is very interesting to work here. I am here to learn and earn money at the same time, we also have to adhere to the rules of the forum and generate topics of great interest so that all members can benefit from them.

One of my friend was working in field of cryptocurrency and he invited me here and I like to increase my experience in this field we can learn a lot from others and share our knowledge

Welcome, my dear, we are here in this forum to gain knowledge, collect money, help each other, adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum and avoid violations in order not to be banned and good luck.

Dear cryptotalk is the online earn platforum. In which we gain the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and trading. Other such things which we do not know. We get the money by post.

• +4 1

in this forum we are present for the future in which we learn the things and express the ideas and thinking to others that is the best to share and gain knowledge. i am very excited to working on it. soon my earning start and share to other people for the working.

• Useful or interesting 1

We are not here for just money. I know cryptotalk is a site where you can earn money by posting your opinion but we are not here just for money we are here to be creative. We cant just post here and make some money because this is a waste of time we are wasting time for a few dollars

Yes, really. We have to arrange the priorities and objectives of work in this forum and go up the ladder step by step, then we will get everything we want regarding cryptocurrencies in terms of knowledge and profits.

At first I came here in order to earn money and profit through this forum, but now I have bigger goals, the most important of which are gaining more knowledge and experiences, getting new friends, in addition to exchanging opinions and discussions.

My dear friend, I am here inside this forum the world of encrypted currencies in order to gain knowledge and knowledge and how to trade and invest encrypted currencies, and thus this process leads to earning money

• +3 1

This forum brings together a lot of people who really want to know a lot about cryptocurrencies and also it is a really fun opportunity to make money by writing some useful responses and posts.

Hello members of crypto talk, yes it seems that the hacker enthusiasts are meeting in this forum and we exchange information and also make money.

You are asking a question that the answer is there. The forum has backing from Yobit, this is clear and you understand it in seconds. What you do not see, this is campaigns for marketing. The more the members that are active in the forum, it helps for the long term of the Yobit exchange. Yobit is a very good exchange that gives always prizes to the users. Having a forum that helps the whole market and is giving you a small reward. You may think this is too much, this is because you are young and have not an income from a job yet. Or you do not trade and hold crypto, but you are just think you are lucky to find a dollar in one day. This money is worth a lot where you live, but it is just very small money in the rest of the world.

Well said, my friend, we must know that not all of our goal of joining this platform is financial profit only, but we must strive to increase knowledge and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Everyone is welcome to work in this forum, but you are required to have good experience in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to be able to understand the work and start with it

I have a lot of reasons, and I came here a while ago and learned a lot about the location and the basic conditions of working here. 
It's website is easy, but you have to be very careful

i join this forum to learn the various thing related to crypto world because now the world has become the crypto world and its demand very high this forum give us a great chance of learning and earning at a time so i here to learn and earn.

Exactly, there is more to this forum than just posting. The intention behind its creation was excellent. Just think for a sec...why would they pay us for posting or reacting to posts? Doesn't make sense right? They want us to learn from this forum and we ARE actually learning something somehow while working on here. They want the experienced ones to teach cryptomoney to beginners. Its a teaching-learning platform, all based on 'talk'...yes only on talk! We just have to talk about crypto (by asking or telling/sharing) and we get paid for that. Not only that, it acts as a source of advertisement of the forum as well. 

The most important thing that motivated me to participate in this forum is that it provides you with all the information you need about cryptocurrencies, which we have become hearing about a lot, in addition to the increase in dealing with them day after day, so this forum is the best way to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Greetings. Honestly I am as a beginner here, I started working here after seeing that some of my friends have worked here and made some good profits and still profit still going for them.
So I decided to work to get some money and achieve my goal, and this is a very good thing for me because it requires thinking about many of the topics that people are raising here, and far from all this, I got useful information.

Hi my friend . I agree with you that the publications that are published must be of high quality content and of an informative and useful nature in order for us to benefit from them. but I want to say that main reason to work cryptotalk are to earn money, knowledge experience and many more. We are enjoying different experience and aware that how to work online. Our English improve and typing speed

I learned about cryptocurrency here. But you also have to make some money. It is a great platform to make some money while sharing your knowledge and experience as it is a real opportunity for all people to expand their knowledge and experience in the crypto world, including through various sections, it is also becoming the cause or way to be productive in my time.

My friend used to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and he convinced me to work with it and I liked to increase my experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and make money, but then I found that we should not put profit-taking as a main goal, and that it is a real opportunity for all people to increase their knowledge and experience in the crypto world for those who wanted to learn and achieve their goals and a great opportunity For gathering insights and knowledge about your life, they are useful both in gaining experience and in making profits.

I am herw to earning money. There is a lot of platform in online. But Cryptotalk is best platform to earn money by working hard efforts. That's why i spend time here.This is a forum where i can gain knowledge. 

I came here after listening about it from my friends and cousins. They praise this forum. So I also joined it. Honestly speaking I came here to earn but I didn't know that it has so much to give us more than just money.

You are absolutely right dude must of the members of this platform, are joining this platform for the reason of earning cryptocurrency and its not bad but we should know that, this platform have giving us the opportunity to learn many things about cryptocurrency also, things like investment and trading.