Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

you are very right my friend,  we should always try to feel why we are here so that we can focus and be doing the right thing in the forum.  If we focus we can be creating a good quality posts and we will achieve our goals too. 

• +1 1

You are right that working here is a virtual school that gives us distance learning and everything is clear to us. It is important to set success here as a goal in front of us, and from it we also earn money that helps us with our daily expenses

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I agree with you because earning money is one of the many goals of this forum, and if your goal is to earn money only, you will feel bored, but you should spend an enjoyable and useful time in which you develop your knowledge, experience and ability to communicate and communicate your ideas to others .

• +1 1

wow dear what a wonderfully you explain the importance of cryptotalk ad i am 100 percent agree with you really we should work here with proper attention and honesty and make it more informative and useful and we should work here in order to learn not for earn

First of all,I have come here to earn money and to learn something new and to know information. The information which is most important for us. I am new in the crypto platform. On the other hand,I come here to earn money for my basic needs

First, I felt curious about this forum and I very much wanted to enter it and inquire about it, as I heard about the quality of great knowledge and good communication between people in addition to earning some money from participation.

Edited by Ahmad rahge

To be really frank i am here to earn money beacuse the money that i will earn from here i will spend that money on my educational expenses that's why i want to grab this opportunity with both hands i should really work hard to get positive points nd earn handsome amount of money one of my friend working here he suggested me to work here to earn money

To be really frank i am here to earn money beacuse the money that i will earn from here i will spend that money on my educational expenses that's why i want to grab this opportunity with both hands i should really work hard to get positive points nd earn handsome amount of money one of my friend working here he suggested me to work here to earn money

If you are thinking about learning and increasing knowledge in this forum, then this is the most correct one.
  Because your profits will be in the long term, which you get now from the bonus is small amounts that cannot be called profits, so the real profit when you enter the world of trading and investing in the world of cryptocurrencies, then you will know the real value that the forum provided to us

Basically, I have come to earn money by working on this forum. I am able to earn good money by working on this platform by using my study as well as a short time. I am very happy working on this forum. I will be successful by working on this forum in the future.  So I'm working according to the rules.

I agree with you, we should not be here just to make money, and I must love the field that we entered. It is really a wonderful field and it contains many developments. good luck my friend

Me inscribí en este foro para aprender sobre el mundo de las criptomonedas, luego descubrí que te pagaban por aprender. Entonces estoy aún más interesado, estoy muy feliz de poder aprender y generar dinero al mismo tiempo.

Edited by Maximo17

Hello, I am here because I want to know more about cryptocurrencies and in order to make money, it is the first time for me, and I know that it is not easy and not difficult at the same time, I will be happy if I have the opportunity to be a member able to post ideas useful to the forum  And members

In my opinion cryptotalk is one of the means to work online. By working here we can learn different information about cryptocurrency as well as earn. We can also use the knowledge gained from here for other online work.

You are right my friend. I expect that the largest percentage participated in this forum for financial gain only, but I think that most of them, after the experience, reached the stage of attachment to work and started looking for all the instructions for trading and investing here.

I came here for two reasons, and these two reasons are the same who came with most of the members. First is to share information with other people and increase my experience and secondly is to earn a little extra income from currencies.

• +2 1

Yeah definitely mate. I feel the reason and I am happy with the feeling now. I am also trying my best to it for the reason but sadly I didn't done my best. Now it self I will do it. You guys also try to do your best in anywhere.

Yes you are right i am also here for learning the cryptotallk at the same time i was earning so i think we all should do this its a big opportunity to learn and earn at the same time but by big reason for work here is my some personal needs. Thanks.

The reasons for joining the forum differ among the members. As for me, I joined the forum in order to develop myself in the field of cryptocurrencies because there are many ways to get earning, but this forum is the best way to learn, especially in the field of trading, as I benefited a lot from the Yobit platform.

• +4 1

I totally agree with you and I want you because I, as a beginner, when I read meaningful publications with information, I will benefit and improve my self and of course at the same time I will write something useful to benefit others as I have benefited, in which case I will gain both money and experience

You are absolutely right, brother, we must all learn from this forum, that must be our reason why we are here, and we can also earn money while we acquire knowledge, but we must also create topics that are useful and can benefit all members, including new ones.

When we talk about creating ideas here, they create creativity and genius in innovation, and come up with new ways to invest, learn and share with us, and I always notice ideas and solutions that are repeated in the forum and maybe that person did not intentionally. Repetition but it may be a coincidence and here we fall into the error of intention Please.

My friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely rightwe should do know why we come here and wanting more I want to tell you that this is very beneficial for than you remember they can get the knowledge and money on the same place

Hello my friends, how are you? I hope you are well ..
The reason for our presence in this forum is to learn about a different and useful culture by talking about cryptography and cryptocurrencies.
Gain experience from supervising members to support diverse topics.
be patient .
Knowing that stumbling is the first step towards success, in addition to knowing how to collaborate and share with each other.

Hello dear friend Most of those who entered this forum joined with the intention of profit, and this is their right, but it is okay for the posts to be very effective and also have valuable information so that the forum remains high with its information and so that the posts do not become mere nonsense and meaningless Here we are learning a lot, increasing experience by sharing important and wonderful information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them, and learn how to study the money market well in order to make big profits.

Sometimes we realize our mistakes when we have made those mistakes in our lives then we realize why we did it for whom.So when it comes to this forum, before I came to this forum, I didn't have a good reason, but now that I've come and started making money from it, I have a good reason for that money.