Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

It's a great step from Yobit team to support the members of this forum to make a platform both to earn and learn, gathering people with mutual interest in digital currencies.

• +1 1

This is the reality, and I believe we all understand why we're here on the cryptotalk platform; the two main reasons we came here are to earn free money and to learn about the cryptocurrency environment from the cryptotalk platform; in any case, thank you for sharing this with us.

You are right. A lot of the members here came to make money, but it is not possible to earn without knowledge, we are here to learn from each other and teach others when we become experienced. 

• +3 1

Welcome my friends ... the content should be of value and benefit to all of us and should not be published to make money only ... Thank you, friends

Most of the participating members are here to gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, thus the experienced members assist the junior members so that everyone also benefits by making money.

Hello my friend, I am here in this forum in order to gain knowledge and for money as well. I agree with you. The content must be of a high degree of quality and contain important topics and ideas that are attractive to get a good reputation

• +3 1

Hello, my friend, I hope you are doing well honestly speaking I came here to earn money. But in this forum, I can also learn many things. All we know that money is the main reason for using this forum. Besides earning money we should help each other. We should support each other The environment of this forum is so cool. In this forum, people are so supportive.  Good luck.

I think most of the members here were aiming at first to earn money only, but after reading the topics of this forum, we found that the world of cryptocurrencies is enormous and full of important information that helps us earn more.

In fact, my dear friend, I came here to gain knowledge, money, knowledge so that I can improve my knowledge about the fun world of coding and money to increase extra income.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you Dear
I expect that the goal of the forum is to introduce cryptocurrencies and the electronic trading market with all the kindness and dedication it brings to benefit the members.
Good luck to you and me for this wonderful thinking

Yes I'm here that I earn money to work here I choose their platform of crypto because it's free of ads and commercial and I can do my work freely and also get money in  a few hours and gives many people information about the online work

In fact, I agree with you on that, my friend, but I think that Crypto Talk is a suitable place to get useful information, and extensive experience, in addition to that, it also has a fee, so I think that we as members must be effective in the forum

Yes you are right cryptotalk is the best site that i have tried it have no adds no popup the cryptotalk are forum is giving profitable information to the member that every member . So we are thanksful the all team of cryptotalk .

Precisely everybody is free to bring in cash with cryptotalk yet in any event he ought to be imaginative and post 

top caliber of substance not presenting arbitrarily on get some cash

Yes friend try to tell the reason why you came here I want to tell you that we have joined this forum to improve our english to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies. That what is Crypto currency. We have to help the beginners in this forum.

• +1 1

This site of cryptotalk is very important and provides us huge amount of knowledge and information. This forum is very helpfull for me and working on this platform is very interested facing new things and get knowledge about cryptocurrencies and other related activities.

We are all ignorant of the real reason behind his entry here for me. I have been clear with myself from the beginning that I intend to learn the experience and to do an experiment about digital currencies and cryptography.

• +3 1

Hi dear you are right I will do agree with you that if we want to earn money and can get it done by day a lot of sites or wallets giving me a question about the time of the year to get more information and knowledge of the year to get more information and knowledge of the fourm so much for the update and it's not going home now I love it and you have a safe journey bruh I'm going to learn about crypto currency

Yes, my friend
Your words are correct, my friend, that this forum is wonderful and gathers all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and they can benefit between them and the yobit site is great for buying and exchanging currencies
And good luck everyone

Yes it is important for us to know why we are here it will be very wrong for us to just think of only the money let's try to take this advantage to learn more about cryptocurrency and more

: When I came here, my goal was material only to earn money...But after writing about 100 comments, my goal is to reach out more to work hard and earn what I've done to help improve this forum.. We have to be creative and publish with high quality not random and different topics..I'd like to make money knowing friends, trust, good reputation, all positive.

Well said my friend this forum is not just for earning money it is a great forum for all the crypto fans and the people who want to learn more about this beautiful world. 

On 12/7/2020 at 1:14 PM, Tommas07 said:

I came here to know about cryptocurrency. But also to earn some money. Its a great platform to earn some money while sharing your knowledge and experience.I never seen a platform to give its money only for writting some quality post.Thanks cryptotalk for giving this opportunity. 

Yes I agree with you my friend.   I am new don't know much about this forum. I am trying my best. Hopefully one day I will reach to my goal .keep me in your prayer .your content told my word. Thank you ❤

I agree with you, the forum is honest in all respects, we must respect the efforts made to create a site that is professionally working, because it is not easy to find a similar site.

• +3 1