Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Absolutely.I came here for earning.But after joining here I realised that learning is more important than earning.If I concentrate on learning,surely I can earn from here.I didn't know anything about crypto currency but now I have learned something about it.I hope it will help me in my personal life.

Hello. i like digital marketing and i mostly listen the crypto talk from people thats are  closer to my cycle. They all are satisfied and encourged me to join crypto talk and i trust them and join the crypto talk. i am interested in these type of work. 

Why try broh . I can explain to all of you.  It's not a thing to hide.  I am here.  the reason which bring me here is my financial situation no other thing.  I want to support my family also with my studies. So I came here and this platform is very well benefiting me in this sense.  

Yes you are right Although we are here to earn money but this forum Also offer us a good opportunity to learn about digital currency such as cryptocurrency and its trading and investment and many more related necessary information.So we should avail this opportunity and should try to learn as more as we can from this forum as this information will be beneficial for us in future as well.

• +4 1

To me I have been looking for Audience to make sure that we are growing together we need to really define that position and work with it that is really powerful and really well organized we have to even keep on going and putting together that powerful source to it we have to purify that sense of belonging 

• +5 1

Very good content.  We have a goal for working here and we have to feel it. Now my goal is obtaining  knowledge  and make a good place in this community like full member.  Then I will start investment here, I will do trading here also. I want to make a good profit from here. But my first target is to learn. 

Welcome dear. I must want to tell you that everyone is here just for making money but for money one should follow the rules first and posts useful comments which will become beneficial for others don't try to copy others comments. This will be bad for you. 

You are right my friend, learning and acquiring new skills is very important and wonderful, but if you earn while you are learning, you will have an additional incentive, this forum is a great place to learn and earn together

I come here for three reasons. The first one is to spend my free time here. The second one is to learn about trading and skills of trading. Third is to earn money.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, veer99 said:

I think we all here because of earning somthing. We all having a tough time in this pendamic situation so earn from home is really safe and fine. And I'm a student so I can learn from here many thing. So thanks for share a nice content.

Yes you are right.  But most of the people wants to learn here. During this pandemic most of the people want to spend their free time here.

cryptocurrencies because there are many ways to get earning, but this forum is the best way to learn, especially in the field of trading, as I benefited a lot from the Yobit platform

On 11/12/2020 at 3:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

So this is like a virtual school of crypto, this is interesting, I've been wondering why they make this fun to us, so the initiative is for people to learn with fun, I give kudos to the innovator of this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of the reasons why am here is because there is a lot of work to be done here, and there is  a lot of content to work and learn from there is a lot of good things that are coming in our way and the content we get from here is free and we need to enjoy on that and grow on that because right now we have seen all kind of things and we need to flow with them and work with them that is very important

• +3 1

I came here after listening about it from my friends and cousins. They praise this forum. So I also joined it. Honestly speaking I came here to earn but I didn't know that it has so much to give us more than just money.

It's very important that we put at the back of our mind the main reason why we are on the forum and these will help guide us through achieving our purpose on the forum 

This is a great initiative by the cryptotalk. This forum is teaching us many things and educating us about the cryptocurrency and crypto and also paying us for this. There is a concept of greater good behind the working of this forum than just earning money and we should understand that concept. We should be grateful of this platform.

That's obviously true but personally am here to get in touch with other crypto members both newbies and an advanced expert in order to share new opportunities, ideas, and concepts which are useful and informative that can help us to experience and analyze the cryptocurrency market movement to earn steady profits through trading and investing

download (53).jpg

6 hours ago, Freya87 said:

I come here for three reasons. The first one is to spend my free time here. The second one is to learn about trading and skills of trading. Third is to earn money.

Good, this is the best thing everyone needs to consider, here you will learn a lot of new things about trading, and money and profits generation etc

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

earning and learning are  the two main goals here for the contributors..so usually hold in thoughts these  points in mind...paintings hard to earn cash however keep in thoughts the policies  of the discussion board..a few humans just searching out the  cash ,a few are here  now not handiest to earn however to study additionally.

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, as this forum is a place for learning just like the school. We have to focus on the information we get here, and the money will come automatically without going after it. Just stick to the rules and write useful content that members learn from.

to be truth im just wanted to earn money from this cryptotalk forum that's why im register here but im realized that this forum will gives you more than you expect great platform that gives us more opportunities like we can learn about cryptocurrencies and giving us more experience about trading and exchanges of coins and it will help us to be more better in english communication skills.

• +1 2

Actually in the start I just came here to earn money but honestly say now I don't feel like that as it is helping me to learn a lot of things that is making something interested. I always comes about new things in the crypto world and also my writing skills are also improved. You can learn the knowledge here and can invest in Yobit and earn the money

• +3 1

At first I joined to this forum because I want to learn about the cryptocurrencies but I started enjoy working in this forum because I am getting paid for writing and gaining my own knowledge. I want to thank the moderators of this forum because they have helped me even I have started trading and learning it. Hope I can even help other people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is something excellent to be in this discussion, I specifically enter here to bring in cash yet as the days pass by I am learning a ton about digital currencies and that is a marvelous thing

• +1 1

Is a good thing that you brought something like this that will remember us why we are here actually. At first we all came to these forum just to earn money but as time goes on we became familiar with the forum and we started to learn different knowledge about crypto world as a whole in which all of us are happy about it and at the end we will all have something upstairs to present about crypto.

• +3 1