Things we learn later - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

Working in a group spirit is fine but sometimes it happens that there is always someone who does nothing or does not want to help, so it is not very good, sometimes working in a group but sometimes it is good.

• +2 1

You have posted very good and very impressive.

Investing in BTC should be better after learning investment. New members should first consult the experts or search for it only then invest it. This is my opinion.

You are wonderful man. Thank you for this post that you provided to us, and I need for such a leaflet to learn from other people's experiences and be frank. Yes, I am looking for the most profitable ways and how I can start making money.

learnt a lot of thing from this forum and learning more day by day. Thank you for give us a great platform for learning about cryptocurrencies.so

beginning with the small matters is crucial if you want to get a better basis so you dnt fall into any issues or losses.

Hello friend, I totally agree with you, I have no experience but my humble opinion is that you should not trust people who have bad intentions because as they say in my country they always bring something hidden under the poncho I always am guided by a friend who several Sometimes it has fallen and as the phoenix is reborn from its ashes and always advises me for the good, I sincerely hope that they find someone to help them and not to harm them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this useful information. I also learn many things after completing my 100 posts. It's a learning source for all members. You can get money for your work and also increase it by doing work in other sections. If you have proper knowledge about all sections of the crypto then you earn extra income easily and also gain profit by investing your money.

it is very hard to make an investment in other cryptocurrency if you are thinking it for the short-term because the investment in which generates good profit is called and long term investment

I learn many things in cryptotalk, and meet with many difference knowledge, from each and everyone comments, and I also enjoy being in this forum, which always kept me busy in all day and night, and am always thanking those that also brought this cryptotalk.

Thank you for these tips. It is really the most beautiful. I think that we must know the basics of the exchange and we should not focus only on investment, but rather we must study the market situation and learn how to exchange to get more profit.

Yes experience comes with time t there are many ways we can invest but many of the new members don't know that they have heard something from someone and they quickly get involved.I took a ton of things from this discussion and learned more step by step.  Many are obliged to give us an incredible platform to search for the meaning of digital form.

Dear this cryptocurrency world is vast that takes time to be understood by any person. It is not limited to just posting, investment or trading. Even for these one needs to have complete knowledge of digital coins and their market prices and value. If we want to be an expert there we should must keep our focus and be patient.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This would really help a lot especially newbies like me. I agree that cryptocurrency takes awhile getting into and it's a tricky business but once you really get to be into it, it would be worth it.

When i start reading post in this forum i realize that lot of people are stay here in years. They learn a lot of things and now they teaching others who want to learn things. It takes time i will learn things that i didnt learn in the past. I will learned things that someone teach me and someone realize me. But some knowledge i will discover in my own.

It is actually the same for everyone. When we get started in crypto we feel like we have known enough. Not until later would we realize that we actually don't know anything and then we get prepared for all the tasks ahead.

Thank you very much for providing this valuable information to everyone. Cryptocurrencies can be a very profitable business if we have the knowledge to be able to work in crypto. My idea is to save in BTC or in some altacoin that have an excellent future projection.

Thanks for sharing these tips and informations about bitcoin. Now a days bitcoin is the best and the highest valued digital currency among all the digital currency. The price was the highest at 2017 and it was dropped at 2018. Now the price of bitcoin is 20k$+ . in future it Will increase more i hope. 

Vital hints as I would see it we shoudn't simply put resources into bitcoin and store it will be all the more better 

in the event that we contribute or exchange altcoins that will build our BTC equilibrium and give us more benefit .

It is very informative topic for me thanks buddy i am beginner to this forum and still learning ,but i am learning very satisfactively from your topic i gained much knowledge from seniors 

Things  we learn letter some time we don't have knowledge about so things . let's take example of cryptotalk    in start we don't have knowledge as we enntre in this field   we learn .

Thank you so much dear friend I don't have already any information which you have given . Your is post is really helpful for all of us .So again keep it up dear .

Much obliged manage us. This things assist us with thinking about cryptotalk monetary forms. As I'm new part at this site I take in more things from my seniors.As I invest more energy I learn more thing. You invest more energy then you information about cryptotalk increment.

Thank you so much for pointing us to something so good.  I'm here for work.  And my profit has nothing to say.  So the amount of education I can get here every day is very negligible.  Thank you so much for giving us an idea of the things we learned late.

My idea is to save in BTC or some Elitecoin that has a great future projection and when we start in crypto we think we know enough but in reading we realize that we don't really know anything so in this vast ocean Cryptocurrency can be a lucrative business if we have the knowledge to be able to work in crypto.

Hello Friends, 

I I hope you will be fine. This is a good question. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge. This is gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm .It payment is 100 here. I am very interested to work online internet. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. Thank for all these information. 

Thank you

my friend you said absolutely right there are some things which we learn later on this forum first of all we should to focus on our birth on this forum that is very beneficial for us to and the money e bi posted on this forum so best of luck for you

• +4 1