Things we learn later - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

Actually when we are doing something we learn a lot of things because we talked about situation and we use every part of our brain then we are learning something new.

For a beginner we should learn from our seniors,

Hello everyone, very complete your post, it is always good to know that kind of information, to know what strategy we are going to take, personally I am not an expert in marketing with crypto currencies, but I use a lot what is to buy and maintain, what we call holding crypto currencies, is a strategy that I have used and it has gone very well, to get good profitability.

This is due to cryptotalk forum. from this forum everyone can earn bitcoin and also see something new in hi or her personality. Cryptocurrency platform is best for everyone because it help us in learning with earning bitcoins from this cryptotalk forum.

In cryptocurrency we going by hard work. Bitecoin is a good coin for investment but i want to save it for. I will use it for coming days. Its need to take very single step to become successful. Get all information about blockchain technology its good for these days. 

• +3 1

Great work by you dude.Absolutely your very best post, because in the group we do not earn a little money in , but for this we get information and knowledge, so this post of yours is a big information  format for the rest of the members.I didnot knew these.things before

• +1 1

Very useful information to extent working these advice or hints mentioned above would make you achieve your set objectives diligently. This information has captured every single steps needed to be taken to become a successful person in crypto world. Thank you for sharing this wonderful information keep it up

Yes yes of course you said right there are many things we should to learn letter on this forum because first of all you should too you keep working and complete your first hundred and then you should too to learn more things

Yes im agree some things we later,When we do not know about a business, we are very afraid to invest on it.And when we come to know that by investing in it,make a rich person,Then we are not afraid to invest in this business.Because we know that now we will not be encouraged by this business, because we have come to know against his rules.

Yes you wrote a very nice post.We learn a lot of things later on that forum.First we learn how to earn a little pocket money .And we learn how to do business online and we get a lot of experience and knowledge from it and this gives us a lot about digital currency too. And always wishes that we could start a big business online .

Thanks for lecuring us the best time to buy is when bitcoin price falls, someone said beast thing is to buy when the price is low and sell and when it is high I don't support the idea of selling quickly the price can skyrocket in some months to come, that's you need to learn from someone who has lots of experience and knowledge in this field.

The learning and knowledge we obtain contribute to raising our profits from work by getting to know new areas of work in the fields of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, we must go through the research on the news and developments that are talking in the field and learn them

As I am a new member in the forum and so far I have made it very right but you have shared us with another information to improve our job. You have shared this useful information for the new members, by following this, every new member can avoid the loss of the latter today. Because if you tell from a project where you do not have basic information and knowledge, then you may face a loss later .

Thank you so much for your information this information matters as a lot Bitcoin is a very good currency if we want to hold it for a long time it give us a lot of profit as a lot of rich person or investing on the Bitcoin nowadays.  We should always set a plan of our life and we should work to get our goal.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a long term investment. If we buy Bitcoin, the price will go up one day or the other, but it will take time.So if we have bought a coin, we will see if it is for long term investment

These are good advice my friend, storing Bitcoin for years is reasonable if it comes with a large profit, and also there are a lot of known currencies that you can invest in and it is not scary and you can do day trading, it may be profitable.

@bogdanoff Thank you for this helpful topic. This has really helped me a lot since I am fairly new to the crypto- world. I will be sure to keep these points in mind from now on.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I agree most of them. I think bitcoin is a long term investment, and i agree with that , but as we all know bitcoin reach 28.000$ whic is really high, but i am still finding this numbers a good investment area. Big companies still investing bitcoin in those numbers. I've 1.5 year experience in crypto and i learn most of the important things while i am trading and investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Congratulations, mate these informations are very valuable and thank you for sharing them with us. I want to add something to these information.

If some asset is getting a high fud (pumping of fear to others' minds) through social media or any other sources, it is probably some people somewhere is collecting it in its low prices and when the fud is over, they will earn great deal of money from that asset. So it might sometimes (not necessarily always) be a good idea to buy when everyone is selling.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Good day members in the forum, I think thing have been learning about cryptocurrency is becoming much at first I thought the forum is for just post and earn but I later understand that its also a site for investment. Learnt about buying and selling of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, liecoin and etheruem and many more 

• +2 1

The main thing we should learn about crypto is that if you are investing in any coin you should know that it a long term and not short term investment so you must be patient to get your reward

• +3 1

Although most of the Members do join cryptotalk just to earn money that didn't seems bad,but after joining you'll come to know other new things you didn't knew about before such as bitcoins also you'll come to know more about digital currencies which are essential in making us successful in the forum

Despite I join cryptocurrency just of recent, I still know things that I didn't know when i started. It was recent I knew that you can use crypto currency forum as your asset by investing all your earning in trading and at end earn a very huge income.

Trading simply means the act of carrying out trade or commerce; engage in trade. As a newbie don't keep withdrawing your earnings its advisable you invest and be monitoring the price of the stuff you bought so that you make a very huge income when the prize rises.

• +1 1

Best question asked, in my love, we need some source for you to learn, through which you can learn something through which you have to achieve any target, then you have to study from that target to someone else.  So it is important to do whatever you want to do with the area and by setting a target, I have to achieve this in such a time. 

Initially, everyone of us was with a little or no knowledge of the crypto platform and we got nervous at times creating our posts or making useful comments. It was quite a difficult task to be spot on the topic and making a post that is not only making sense but also was useful to others as well. We learn how to share our experience with others and how to seek guidance from others. We learnt how to get knowledge from reading other's work and rate them without any financial benefits. Crypto is a platform where you earn and learn simultaneously.