Too many scams - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Too many scams

I agree, my friend, that there are a lot of scammers
Fortunately, I did not encounter any of them on this site

But if you go to other sites, there is a lot, and you should remain vigilant and never share your personal information with them

Yes, dear, there are many frauds in encrypted speech and there are many fraudsters who send links, so we have to be careful and not trust any site or link so that we are not exposed to fraud

Any body who get scammed  should make a report to the scammer to prebent him from this stealing things so in tis way we can reduce the number of the scammers here.

I also once saw people promoting a scam website. I warned them about this issue. I asked for proof of payment from some, but they did not return to me. We should definitely avoid scam websites. We must fight together.

Fraudsters are surrounded by us from all sides and at all times!
Unfortunately, they are able to reproduce more than rabbits and cats, despite the ban on many of them😅
Therefore, we have to be careful and not deal with any unknown and reliable link or account because it may be affiliated with one of the fraudsters

There are not many scammers and spammers  in this forum, every fake person should be reported to be dealt with and banned from using the forum.

Cryptotalk is a site where people are doing their best to earn and to be knowledgeable about digital currencies and related things to it and in my opinion it is common that there are scams present in the forum. This is the reason why everyone should stay vigilant and be wise enough where to associate themselves with. Let's be careful

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Do not worry, my friend, the moderators always clean the forum from fraudsters, so when you see a fraudulent link, you only need to report it to the moderators and they will remove it, but not all the links are fraudulent, there are some real sites but they offer a small income of money, so you have to make sure that The posted link is fraudulent then report it

Indeed, scams and frauds have become many and Therefore, I advise that we be more careful before, especially about referral links and tempting messages

hello friend I want to tell you that yes I am a great with you there are a number of camels are here on every platform so we should be away from them we should need help from the expert number of expert people are here on out of service should getting help to getting over the scammers

Scammers are many and their methods differ.
So we just have to pay attention and not fall into their traps, especially when messages or propaganda words come to us promising us free money.
We have to disbelieve something without being sure of it.

• +1 1

Do not worry, my dear, the moderators block a lot of scammers daily so if you encounter any fraudulent person in messages or posts, just report it and the moderators will block it immediately

The scammers are everywhere and they are always ready to take advantage of their wickedness to get their clients, so we most look for suitable ways to avoid them by all means so as to move successful in the cryptocurrency world, thank you. 

We must not enter new projects and deal only with trusted people, and be careful not to open messages in randomness, especially those that promise us big profits, in order to protect our money and our accounts.

Scammers abound in the cryptocurrency environment. Scammers must be avoided at all costs. Often scammers use referral ties to defraud their victims. Anyone attempting to cheat others while using the referrals connection would be banned from this site. Both of our participants should be careful and ensure that no one uses the referral connection to scam anyone in the forum.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, Eweretti said:

Hello everyone, accomplices! Why are there so many scams on crypto talk? Users advertise wherever possible. In your profile, in the signature in messages. They offer to follow their referral links to the projects of scammers. Why don't they fight it?

Yes you are right here there are lot of scammers I think the reason that's why there are a lot scammers is that they want to earn money from here but moderators are cleaning this forum and I think this is very good.

• +2 1

Hallo my dear friends have a good day our seniors attached any scams link for because they want everyone earn money because without money we cannot stay anywhere and money is essential thing for life

Hello my friend
You are right about fraudulent links, but there are many links that we can learn from here in this forum and members who post links to their posts. These links contain ideas and useful information that help us in this forum to progress towards knowledge acquisition and also the moderators always make sure of these links so do not worry

you should report to the moderators to check ,you should report it and make sure that they are scam don't judge very quick and if you found out that there are real scammer then report it to the moderators here they are always active but if you don't want to report just avoid it don't give any attention to it.This puts on us the responsibility to report them so that they do not spoil the forum. 

• +2 1

Yes, there are a lot of scammers here. I believe the explanation for this is that they want to make money from here. But, the admins are cleaning up the forum, which I think is a positive thing.

It is so hard to fight all the scammers because millions of accounts can be made within a night so it's hard to shut them all but the moderators here are doing there best to stop them, and we also should help them by reporting any scam we find to stop them. 

In the world of cryptography there is no censor, and no one can see the other person’s face or locate him, which makes the digital world coveted by many thieves and fraudsters, so we must beware of them.

There are a lot of scammer sites for faucets, airdrops or other like social media, the best solution to fight cheating is to search for every website we want to work with if it is fake or not.

Hello dear friends ..

Of course, I am surprised at those who work on defrauding people through encrypted conversations with a fictitious and suspicious hacker system. Why do they do this? We have to be careful not to be defrauded and defrauded from them. We have to be alert to them at every moment, otherwise we will be defrauded without knowing about it and we will become We are never able to take back what was taken from us.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.