Can I reply to this 500 notifications? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Can I reply to this 500 notifications?

It is possible but it depends on your choice because the message are much if you can reply to them it will be better because as we know that Is not necessary to reply to them all 

my dear friend it will be good news for you at how you are earning here on this platform and you are receiving good replies from people also. you will be earning good reputation also from this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very sorry, I think that you cannot do this in the forum because it violates the laws of the administration, so I do not advise you to do this as it may expose you to the ban or warning points that you do not need

I agree with you I think you can respond to all these notices because this wonderful forum has opened for comments and you top it if you share use broken x and material in this form then you can earn a good income and reputation also

I think you should just give them a read and move further to create your new posts because it is not possible to reply them all . If you find some notification to be necessarily answered then answer them but not to all the notifications.

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think it is really up to you if you are willing to reply 500 comment and then you should do if you don't then just answer few important question dare to people ask you for advise or something till 9 about cryptocurrency I hope you understand and good luck

I do not think there will be a problem if you do this. Replying and answering people talking to you or asking you questions on your topic is not spamming or copying other people contents unless you keep answering the same thing over and over again.

• +2 1

You may use a single comment to quote all of the responses. This is, in my view, one of the most effective methods for limiting the number of comments on a given subject. This allows you to respond to multiple comments with a single comment. In this case, the moderators will not find any flaws in your comments, so they will not be removed.

The bosses would not threaten you if you replied to a particular question or a direct invitation to response. However, if your answers were random, I believe you will be rewarded.

Responding to this large number of notifications is very difficult and you may receive warning points if you respond to them as the topic is outdated so I do not advise you to respond to them.

You can answer if you want because you know something good here so you have to follow a lot of rules and regulations here you follow the rules you can ask for an answer.

It cannot be replied to every notification you see on the forum
 Responding to all of these people is very difficult and you can receive warning points about it or even be banned from the forum.  So I advise you to write one comment in which you just say thank you and sorry because you cannot reply to all members

Dear friend, in order for you to respond to the 500 notices that you received in general during the interruption period, you estimate, in fact, need ten days in order to respond to all the notices that have reached you mainly because you definitely will not be able to share more than 50 posts on a daily basis. That is dear, you must make the commitment With these rules and publishing daily 50 posts on the 500 notices that you received, we need ten days, not all my appreciation, in order to finish the 500 mentions and notices by members. Thank you very much

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.  I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

I am new member on this forum.This forum gave you a lot of experince and knowledge about cryptocurrinces.Working hard and get succed in your life.

Sorry bro! I can not help you out with this, because I am a beginner and help someone out on the online things is not my cup of tea as I also dont have much understanding about this....

Dear, I think we cannot do that because it is against the rules of this forumI advise you not to respond to topics a second time, you should write one comment so that we are not banned.

I believe you are unable to do so because it is against the law, and the topics, in my view, have become obsolete two months ago, making it impossible to respond to them; thus, I advise you not to respond to them in order to avoid risk.

Hi there greetings it really depend on you if you want to apply then you should if the if they ask about specific rate constant and you should reply them back and otherwise it it to depend on you if you want to reply then applied if you don't then don't I hope you understand and good luck

My friends here in this segment, half of the subjects are like the other half, so you may see a copy theme at least multiple times, so you should react to them with novel thoughts and in another manner each time so you don't get cautioning focuses.

You can see notifications if it is important, you can respond to it
If it is not important, you can not respond and this does not affect you, do not worry.

It is not important  to give answer 500

Notification  we should answer important  notification  otherwise we should not answer  non important  notification  we should  keep courage  anr carty on

Welcome my friend, do not waste your time responding to all notices, but in my opinion, you should see them and respond to notices that may be useful to you. This is a suitable solution.

You can't do that you only reply the most important notification only because you can't do it all۔you have try to answer the new topic if you post a wrong post here you will be banned by the forum۔۔۔

In reality, responding to all of these people is extremely difficult, and you risk receiving warning points or even being barred from the forum if you do so. As a result, I recommend that you write one comment in which you thank everyone and apologize for not being able to answer to everyone individually.