Can I reply to this 500 notifications? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Can I reply to this 500 notifications?

I do not think that responding to the responses is a forbidden thing, but this is very difficult, we can comment on the day 45 comments. According to my humble knowledge, you need more than a week at least to respond to 500 comments. 

• +1 1

I think you don't have to need to reply on the every notification as you have told 500 notifications. It will be so long for you and you may fallen in to nervous and anxious. You just have to reply to the necessary comments in which you have been mentioned or quoted to your comments.

yes dear you are absolutely right its very difficult to respond to 500 messages but dear from my perspective you do not need to reply to all these messages i think you briefly look at all the messages and respond to those which you consider is important and your account will not effect due to this hope so my advice proves helpful for you 

Hello friend . I hope you are doing well. I think there is no need to reply all notifications but i think you should read them so that your knowledge will increase. Don't worry if you will not reply all notifications then your account will not ban.

Welcome back, you can divide the notifications into periods, so that you do not feel that they are taking all your time in this forum because it is really a lot and it takes time to respond to all of them.

I believe you are unable to do so because it is against the law, and the topics, in my view, have become outdated two months ago, making it impossible to respond to them; thus, I advise you not to respond to them in order to avoid risk.

No doubt dear most of the people tags us and mentions us on the daily bassis on their posts, its not necessary to reply all of them, you have a choice to ignore them.

Of course you can, but you cannot respond to notifications in one day, it is better for you to respond to notifications in batches

Well is not necessary for you to reply them all you can just scan your eyes on it and continue with your daily posting. But if you feel like replying them all then you can go ahead and do it. But it's not mandatory anyway.

My friend, I think this is against the rules of the forum, but responding to these posts after a period of two months will wake them up, so it is better not to do so that you do not receive warning points.

I thinks it's really not possible to do because its against the rule of this forum and also there is good chance to get warning point for you. So try not to give replays for all. Also alot time also will take for that.

Hello dear, I hope you are well. I think it is difficult to respond to this number of notifications, I do not advise you to risk it because it can lead to being banned or receiving warning points, I advise you to take a quick look at them, and in any case the illustrated has become out of date, I wish you good luck.

Of course, yes, you can answer them all, but answer the ones that are from cryptotalk because they are the most important, those that are from the members of this forum, if you want, don't answer them.

Hello friend, how are you, you can reply to them, but that takes a lot of time, and the topics have become old. To avoid any problems, do not answer them, and start other comments and new useful posts, good luck to you.

• +2 1

I do not think that we should be absent from the forum for more than two days, as long periods of absence will make us far from the market news and forum news

In fact, it's hard to respond to all this. And for you, it's not necessary to do all this. I don't know if this thing violates the rules of the forum or what. From my own side, I'm just going to respond to 20 notices, and that's enough.

No, my friend, I think this is against the rules

You can write one comment in which you reply to everyone because repeated reply may put you at risk of being banned

My friend, you cannot reply to the same post or write a similar post, and this is one of the forum prohibitions, and if you read the forum rules, you will know that.

• +2 1

I do not think, my friend, that you have to put yourself in danger, as there are many topics that can be participated in, I advise you to avoid warning points as possible, as you may need them later .

• +4 1

My friend, according to my opinion, I do not respond to all because this will endanger my account, so just read while you are absent for two months, you have become from my past, so avoid warning points.

It's complicated and a lot of spam. I don't think you can respond to all of these notifications. It is a waste of time and increases the likelihood of giving you warning points.

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation, of course my friend, you can respond to 500 notices, but if something is not important, you have to do the work and publish the posts in this forum at the time that you will waste in responding to things that are not important so you have to invest your time with everything that is useful  Thank you very much, my friend

I think it will be very difficult to respond to 500 notifications. You should try to answer some valuable questions. good luck.

welcome my friend
Welcome back
I'm a new member here but I expect you can't do that
Why do you want to risk the ban

You should not do anything contrary to the rules of the forum because this may lead to your banning or restriction, so do what is appropriate, you can reply to some of the notices that you have received, so that they do not exceed the permissible limit and also you can give a reputation for some replies and reply to the important ones, so it will be the best for you.