How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

Bitcoin is a digital currency, and a decentralized payment method that does not depend on an intermediary but rather relies on computer mathematics technology and programmed algorithms.
Bitcoin is considered a difficult currency to counterfeit, so it attracts a lot of investors to trade in it.

It is a fantastic article for the beginners which help them to know more about the bitcoin and his features and how to get it by the online jobs.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is one of the most popular and demanding crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Bitcoin has a promising future. Its price is increasing gradually. You gather good profit from bitcoin by investing or trade. I think this how you can understand them.

Dear, cryptocurrencies are newborn currencies, and the method of collecting them, storing them, trading in them or buying goods with them, may be a mystery to some, especially those who are far from technology, so we will find it difficult to explain this at the beginning of the matter, but when they start dealing with these currencies  They will learn everything.

Thank you. This is one of the physical topics. I am new here and I did not know all of these things
Working in this field sounds good to me

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency of great value that you can get from the CryptoTalk forum from which we can earn money, information and experience in a short time.

In fact, it is a somewhat difficult matter, especially for people who have not received any education in universities and schools, but the idea can be approximated to them through central banking banks and explained to them that the blockchain network is a decentralized network in which operations are carried out through an algorithm of mathematics and the operations are carried out without any fees. And control this money between all countries

Hello there greetings let me say how to explain Bitcoin in a simple word let me try some new examples Bitcoin is a digital currency that make people life easier like Derek want to transfer money you through the normal vankor usually cut key and Bitcoin have Facebook please transaction did cut the middle man

• +5 1

My dear friend thank you so much to share this useful information with us because this is the good way to explain the Bitcoin for those who have not any knowledge about the Bitcoin so thank you again

• +3 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency which work on the base of block chain .Many of us will be understand what is bitcoin but they do not understand what is block chain ? Bitcoin we mean simply a money that we earn by different ways .

Bitcoin is a digital currency of great value that we can earn by working in an application and forum that enables you to win and earn these currencies and benefit from them.

@Emma William dear you have comprehensively explained each and every thing about Bitcoin . But if we teach them practically by showing working of bitcoin and this cryptotalk forum then they will definitely trust on this site. We should make sure that are completely satisfied with our explanation and no doubt remain in their heads.

Dear Members, In order to explain the bitcoin to a person who has not heard anything about it, I give him the dollar as an example and the satushi like the cents, but the bitcoin is a hundred million satoshi and it is an intangible currency, it is only on the Internet that we can trade just as the physical currency, and the payment platform is like the bank

• +2 1

It is very difficult to tell someone about these things because I am also try to teach my some friends about this forum and also Bitcoin but there are many questions of them and it take a lot of time to teach them about all the things sirf you have free time you can easily teach anyone but I have not enough time to tell other person about all the things.

Yes, in some discussions or dialogues with people, their information may be zero and they ask you about Bitcoin. I explain its features, but to no avail. I think it is good to include educational books for children about digital currencies in general and Bitcoin in particular.

• +2 1

Okay and I would like to thank you for such an info about digital currency. I would prefer digital money over regular money because in this modern age we all have mobile phones and PCs. In the pathetic state of the corona, some countries use digital currency to protect themselves from touching each other.

• +5 1

I think The people who are unaware about this will know easily when we discuss it as a digital currency and online market. Once they understand about currency then obviously they will understand its kinds too.

I think that it is difficult to explain about the Bitcoin currency because one must first know the world of cryptography, the types of digital currencies and their prices, and it must also be specified that this is a digital currency and not a paper and that its value varies according to the market

(Coins - Paper Money)

Bitcoin is similar to fiat currencies or coins .. But the difference is that Bitcoin is stored through electronic devices or a wallet and can also be exchanged for foreign currencies such as the US dollar or the European euro and other tradable foreign currencies.

So anyone who is new in this field, what ever the currency he/she is going to use, he/she must read as much as enough to know how much safety the site they are working with. In the pathetic condition of corona some countries use the digital currency because of saving them from touching one anotheryou are able to follow what is the reason it was created and most people did not understand the actions and the power of central systems of monetary government's and so bitcoin was trying to break the walls and give us the freedom to that. 

Bitcoin can be considered the future of the new currencies that have recently appeared in the arena, which made us ask and inquire whether it is really considered another economic alternative currency, or can we consider it a way to make money? In fact, the answer is yes, it has several reasons and more to gain this popularity, a digital currency that was created by a developer who is still anonymous today calling himself Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008, in order to provide a viable, decentralized financial alternative to the financial infrastructure. The current, where you can spend it to buy through algorithms and technical calculations called the blockchain, in terms of protection, it has two keys, the first public key known to everyone, and the user's private key only, so that no currency can be spent without knowing the private key.

I thank you, my friend, for these clarifications of the cryptocurrency, and if we explain to anyone about this topic, these points will be easy. I would like to add that we show people the profit that we get so that they can buy into the idea.

• +5 1

Dear Friend! Bitcoin is the most secured currency and you can explain it to someone by telling them its advantages as it is best for purchase  and sale and have a lot of profit. You should work hard to achieve success. 

Dear Friend! Bitcoin is the most secured currency and you can explain it to someone by telling them its advantages as it is best for purchase  and sale and have a lot of profit. You should work hard to achieve success. 

As you yourself say this is a subject that in most cases is very difficult, but I think that if we do it in the right way and with a lot of patience we can teach many people, and these points that you expose here help us to teach people who do not know the Cryptocurrencies.

You start to explain to him that bitcoin is an encrypted has become most states use which is better than paper currency so, you have to understand the rules and terms of the forum in order to avoid mistakes, and I tell him that working here gives us a work of bitcoin .

• +2 1