How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

Yes, my dear friend, of course Bitcoin is a digital currency that you benefit from for investment, trading and mining, and gain a lot of knowledge, experience and money from it. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a very simple thing as we know that the coin of the bikoen is a very high classification crisis all over the world, so we can not face any problem to explain it to people. You can explain this in a very easy way for someone who knows a little about the Peking. Better is a file. CRUNCY Digital We all know the importance of Petition.

The people who are unaware about this will know easily when we discuss it as a digital currency and online market. Once they understand about currency then obviously they will understand its kinds too.

Explaining bitcoin or cryptocurrencies to those who don't understand it is very difficult because when I try to explain it to my parents they think that bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies related stuff are all scam.

Great explanation my dear friend. Your post is very informative and i like your post very much. I will follow these tips definitely because these tips are very useful. Thank you for sharing such a useful information with us. It is very big thing that you share your knowledge with us.

If we want to explain to someone about Bitcoin, we have to detail each step by step and explain to him what are its benefits, what are the risks that he may be exposed to, and everything related to the issue of cryptocurrencies

Knowledge I every thing and if you have a good command on the crypto world then it makes easier to tell anyone about it but if you also have not cleared about it then you will not going to be able to tell anyone about it 

It is a coins that is generated in the website also known as digital currency which people or participants do participate to earn from it and also invest on it or trade in it to gain more income.

I agree with you my friend, cryptocurrencies are different from digital currencies, digital currencies are paper currencies that have been deposited into a bank account or bank card, and you can withdraw them whenever you want, but cryptocurrencies are intangible currencies that work on blockchain technology, which are decentralized currencies, meaning  Banks cannot control it and control its value.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for informing us on how to present the idea, I have been very struggling to communicate the idea of the encrypted work to my family and about cryptocurrencies. 

This is very useful, but I would like, my friend, to mention an important thing to you, that digital currencies differ from cryptocurrencies, as cryptocurrencies have their own system, they deserve reliability, we have to work on spreading them more among people to be developed to greater limits in you

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this beautiful and simple explanation All members of this forum must know what is indecency My friends Bitcoin is simply a simple and powerful digital currency in which you can invest and buy everything you want It is a currency, but not paper, nor is it cash. It is a cryptocurrency. You can convert it into a paper or cash machine and you can buy whatever you want through it.

• +1 1

It is difficult to give a complete explanation of this currency, but it is easy to give a glimpse and encourage research on it on the Internet in order to enrich knowledge.

bitcoine: a type of digital currency in which a record of transactions is maintained and new units of currency are generated by the computational solution of mathematical problems, and which operates independently of a central bank.

• +1 1

For me explaining Bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies to those who do not know about it before is quite easy as far as they have knowledge about money then it is easy to try to let them know that the cryptocurrencies are decentralized form of money.

• +2 1

What wonderful ideas that we can explain in order to be able to deliver the idea, but I think that the explanation will be very difficult and to learn it is necessary to study and the person must read a lot about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Thanks for these useful information my friend,to explain what is bitcoin isn't easy,Bitcoin is a kind of crypto currency, its price is high and it's concisedred as one of the most important coins.this coin is secure because of its blockchain technology. 

In my opinion we need to start from block chains and then introduce the mining.. When they get some idea about them then we can introduce them the coins and tells them that which coins is for which purpose and which one is the best one to purchase and best one to trade in it. So after that we can join them this forum.. I hope that after joining the forum they will be able to work on itself here and earn a lot of new things from here. 

Thank you, my friend. Most of the information about cryptocurrencies has been summarized in this article. I see that dealing with cryptocurrencies is very easy, not complicated at all, and there is no routine in it for transactions in paper currency.

Introducing Bitcoin is not difficult, as it is a form of digital currency that is created and operated by blockchain technology, which is a decentralized database.  But the way to accept it for those who do not know it is the difficult thing and I think it is due to the extent of their culture and openness to the world.

• +3 1

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. I can explain to others about Bitcoin that it is a digital currency and that everyone at this time owns a mobile phone, so obtaining digital money on the phone is easier than working outside the home, especially in light of the Corona virus and quarantine. We all resort to working on the phone.  Bitcoin is the best one. Thank you very much

we should be careful enough form scammers and fake people whom might be hackers and might steel our money I would prefer the digital money than the regular money because in this modern time we all have the mobile phones and PCThe other easiest way to explain bitcoin to those who don't know is to teach them practically. Show them on your computer or mobile how bitcoin works. 

• +1 1

Yes, it is true that cryptocurrencies are the best, and through which good profits can be achieved once you learn well and learn technical analysis and be good in the field of trading because it is possible to achieve a lot of profits in this area.

• +2 1

Thanks to the opportunities of cryptocurrencies, the lives of the most benefited people have been seen, but there are many people who do not know the world of cryptocurrencies and to explain this cryptographic world is very difficult to solve, but with this publication we will be able to carry out this class of advances with people by involving them in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Explain to them a simple explanation with connotations by showing the method of use and what is required to work with it through your phone, for example, start work, indicate to them what you do, how and what is required, and ask them to start in front of you with your help to them and become experts day after day.

Good way. The other easiest way to explain bitcoin to those who don't know is to teach them practically. Show them on your computer or mobile how bitcoin works, and give them the full info slowly. By doing that i hope they will understand day by day.