Minex coin price analysis and technical analysis - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Minex coin price analysis and technical analysis

We didn’t know about Minex coins at first.  Minex Coin is a low volatility cryptocurrency.  It basically rarely goes up and down.  Minex coins are a reliable means of payment.  This makes it attractive to users when the price of the Minex coin rises. Minex coin has a current supply of 6,597,237.5 with 6,349,826.4127857 in circulation. The last known price of minexcoin is 0.03317764 USD And is up 0.00 over the last 24 hours.The price of Minex Coin is now 0.00001317 satoshi.  Its volume is now 32.3

I'm showing you a Minex coin price chart us dollar

IMG_20201106_182744_206.jpg.c9aec3be33617b171a7c102675cd8421.jpg

You can see there that the price of Minex coins has risen and fallen slowly.

I am highlighting the trading data of Minex Coin

Minexcoin Trading Data:

Minexcoin Price - $0.0331776

Minexcoin price (Btc)- 512.08376679

Minexcoin rank - 0

1 Hour - 0%

24 Hour - 0%

7 Days - 0% 

Market cap - 210,672$

Volume (24) - $0

Circulating Supply - 6.35M

Total supply- 6.60M

Max supply - 19.00M

Minexcoin/Bitcoin Ratio - 1Btc =0. 00195281 MNX

Started - 02 November 2017 

Development status - On going development 

Org. Signature - Semi-centralized

Open source - 1

Proof type - proof of work

Algorithm - mars

Technical Analysis Minexcoin (MNX):

Technical analysis is basically the analysis of the price of a coin in the future by looking at the changes in the price of the coin in the market, past history, momentum and nature.The role of technical analysis in understanding the price movement of coins in the market is immense.  However, many people use candlesticks to understand technical analysis.

I will show you a candlestick chart

IMG_20201106_204555_633.jpg.f1fc3adb15722b009caf465a56759495.jpg

You can see two sticks in the chart.  The blue stick is an indicator of buying coins.  And the red stick is an indicator of the sale of coins.  You see, at one time many people bought coins.  This has led to an increase in prices and since then many have sold coins.  As a result, prices have fallen steadily.  However, mining of Minex coins has now started on the Yobit platform.  As a result, the number of users of Minex Coins is increasing.  Demand and supply have been increasing since the start of this mining.  I think its price will increase in the future

Today I am showing the number of users of some sales and purchases of technical analysis.  Technical analysis is basically used in two ways.  One is the moving average and the other is the technical indicator.  Many users buy and sell Minex by looking at the moving average.  Again many people buy and sell coins using indicators.

Today minexcoin is strong sell:

Moving averages - Buy(1)  and sell (11)

Technical Indicators - Buy (1) and sell (7)

In my opinion Minex Coin will increase its price and users a lot in the future.  Because Bitcoin has a trading pair with it.  Its price has gone up a lot since the beginning of vminning with Minex coins on the Yobit platform.  If you look every day, you can see that the price of Minex goes up and down from 200 to 100 satoshi.  So its price will increase in future

Note: I have been trading with Minex coins.  So I have analyzed its price analysis and technical analysis according to my own estimates.  You can follow my information.  However, you will trade knowing more about these coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

right mate ! virtual Minner ( minex ) is really a amazing project of yobit .  I see alot of user continuous sell their minnex coin that's isn't good thing about. we Must Keep our coin in I'm investbox for good profit .

I will surely follow up your signal , hopefully this return out a Good profit .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

43 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

right mate ! virtual Minner ( minex ) is really a amazing project of yobit .  I see alot of user continuous sell their minnex coin that's isn't good thing about. we Must Keep our coin in I'm investbox for good profit .

I will surely follow up your signal , hopefully this return out a Good profit .

Thank you dear friend.. @gourav789..You got the right points.  The Yobit platform has started mining with Minex coins.  As a result, the demand and supply of Minex coins is increasing.  As a result of mining, the number of users of Minex coins is increasing.  As a result, the price of Minex coins is rising.  I have already started trading with Minex coins.

On 11/6/2020 at 5:57 PM, Cleaner said:

In my opinion Minex Coin will increase its price and users a lot in the future.  Because Bitcoin has a trading pair with it.

You are right, MINEX is also boosting YO tokens so i hope when MINEX will keep falling, YO will support it as well. I didn't buy any MINEX mining plan but i like to trade MINEX because i know they'll recover. It may take time but everything will be well.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

16 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right, MINEX is also boosting YO tokens so i hope when MINEX will keep falling, YO will support it as well. I didn't buy any MINEX mining plan but i like to trade MINEX because i know they'll recover. It may take time but everything will be well.

@Calvinpriva...You can trade with Minex coins.  This coin looks like an expensive coin to me.  However, the price does not go up and down.  So if you want to trade with these coins you have to keep an eye on the market.  However, I am earning these coins by mining.  And I'm selling that coin and buying another coin and putting it in the investment box.  Which is profitable for me

Yobit developers and owners have really many good strategies and know how to attract more people allover the world! this project is really special and designed very well.. i didn't participate in any minex mining plan but i am monitoring the price of minex and wait for the good opportunity to buy..  also i agree with you about the point which talking about this mining plans of minex will increase the demand of it and the price will go!

• +3 1

Minex are going down and the price of Minex is very uncertain, the mining machine are deducting different taxes/charges and the end profit is very low as compare to the investment. 

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Okay wait are we talking about the same minex coin like the one on yobit are we really talking about that or what is happening because the one I know right now its not really what I thought ,  and I think minex has only been two months old and really its not what I thought

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, Mike1515 said:

Okay wait are we talking about the same minex coin like the one on yobit are we really talking about that or what is happening because the one I know right now its not really what I thought ,  and I think minex has only been two months old and really its not what I thought

@Mike1515...The Minex coin has been reborn on yobit.  The price of this coin was good before but now its price is very bad.  The price of the Minex coin has dropped to 14 satoshi.  As a result, I started vmining and lost.  However, this coin is new.  It determines how much impact it will have on the market in the future

35 minutes ago, Chici3 said:

In today's digital age, using a variety of technologies, Minex can be a currency value analysis and technical analysis that can be used to better verify and lead to better business success.

Minex Coin is a crypto currency.  However, you can trade with these coins.  Everyone is earning by mining these coins.  I started vmining on yobit site and every day i am mining minex coins from there.  However, the price of this coin has dumped a lot now.  However, you can buy and hold this coin now. And its price will increase in the future

The price of minex coin is going low and the trading volume is too low to. The end profits of this coin is very low. I will not encourage anyone to mine or invest in this coin now until the price goes high again. 

On 12/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, scofield64 said:

The price of minex coin is going low and the trading volume is too low to. The end profits of this coin is very low. I will not encourage anyone to mine or invest in this coin now until the price goes high again. 

At present the price of Minex coin is very low. However, the price of this coin is likely to increase.  Earnings can be made by mining these coins.  I started a micro mining.  As a result I get Minex coins every day.  However, the price of this coin is very low now so I am holding this coin now.  When the price of this coin goes up, I will sell it.

On 1/3/2021 at 5:16 PM, Smallingcane012 said:

The technical analysis is good because if one have technical analysis he has know problems in term of trade or in term of business.

If one understands the technical analysis of a coin, he can easily determine the movement of the coin.  Technical analysis refers to estimating the nature, past, history and price of a coin.  So technical analysis is required to trade

This is god damn great analysis. Thank you so very much for this. Very helpful to find analysis like this instead of hunting for research on your own

On 2/24/2021 at 5:56 PM, afez420 said:

This is god damn great analysis. Thank you so very much for this. Very helpful to find analysis like this instead of hunting for research on your own

Currently Minex has seen the price of coins.  Everyone got it from vmining.  However, there is no possibility of increase in the price of Minex Coin.  However, if the yobit authorities move this coin, then its price may increase

Thank you, dear, for this topic in general. Certainly the most important thing that we must take and learn quickly is the technical analysis of currencies in general, as it is the most important area to enter correctly in the field of trading and investing cryptocurrencies in general. Therefore, start looking for technical analysis of currencies to choose the appropriate currency in general for trading in general.  The best option is technical analysis and learn it Thank you very much

• +4 1