Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign

As you said that you are a student, in this forum you can collect your propre capital and in same time you are learning trading, your second step is to using your capital in trading and practice what you learned before, good luck for you in your study and your future in crypto world.

I am really grateful for having started working here more than a month ago, because honestly Cryptotalk came at a time when I did not know what to do and helped me to generate income and besides all this helped me to learn about the financial markets and especially about the cryptocurrency market that is in a big growth at the moment.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:40 AM, Raven said:

. I really want to spend more time in this forum because it is also really helpful to me to gain more knowledge about cryptos.

If this was the reason then you wouldn't stop and quit the moment the rewards were reduced by 4/5ths and price of Talk plummeted. I agree with the comment but not with the truth behind it. Your post is about appreciating the campaign and the rewards you profited from. Me too, I joined for this reason, however, you see me here today and while I may have taken breaks occasionally this is because of having limited time. But I will always be coming back for there is actual information and value gained to us, with or without a campaign.

Even if there wasn't, I just enjoy the conversations with some members of the forum too much to completely quit.

I share what you say dear friend!
I entered the forum in the middle of the pandemic and I was going through a very precarious economic situation, the forum helped me a lot in the economic and also in the moral because I got distracted working in the forum and not be all day aware of what is happening in the world.

Cryptotalk is the most admired online earning site I've seen.  Online income sites are nothing but a waste of time.  But this forum is really good.  I have also got a lot of ideas about cryptocurrency by joining this forum.  I started investing with ideas about investing.

Yes, this forum has added a lot to our lives, as material gain is in addition to knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and investment. It is really a very enjoyable experience. Thanks for this great site .

You can just analyze how Cryptotalk forum has contributed in the crypto world. You can see a huge numbers of visitors checking the posts made on this forum. You can earn the amounts for contributing the community and earning is higher than other so-called revenue generating random platforms. So get engaged to upkeep this great online community. 

Crypto platform is such a wonderful platform.I am enjoying spend my time here.I am sharing my knowledge and information here.I have learned lots of things from here.

I sincerely am very grateful because since I started here in the forum I have learned a lot and I have been a little more attentive to all things, sincerely this is the best forum that exists with respect to information and learning, and if that were not enough the forum pays us to provide value. Not many times we have the opportunity to develop ourselves in something that while we learn we are generating money in Cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

People who are working on cryptotalk They are doing a lot of good .I think crypto talk is a very good thing to do By working on it, people can get maximum and earliest Knowledge  and their communication can be increased. 

This forum really need to be appreciated with the amount of people it helps everyday with crypto knowledge and also in earning. It has helped to some people as a means of earning especially to students who didn't have any money

On 11/6/2020 at 5:40 AM, Raven said:

This flatform is very grateful to us and very efficient because it is much easier than bitcointalk. This campaign gave us money for our daily lives in easier way. Actually as a student this is the one and only source of my income so this forum is very important to me. I hope this forum will last forever. I really want to spend more time in this forum because it is also really helpful to me to gain more knowledge about cryptos. I've learned so much in this forum just like gambling, investing, and trading.

Yes dude this platform is the perfect example of setting your life in learning and also  earning because it gives you good information and help to earn handsome amount of money to meet your daily needs

in the cryptotalk campaign you earn the bitcoin. but i the bitcointalk you do not get the money form it. and learn less than the cryptotalk. mostly people work on the cryptotalk than the bitcointalk. that is the good question to appreciation of the cryptotalk members.

• +5 1

In the cryptotalk campaign you earn alot of bitcoin satoishi. They give the earning of like or good reaction of the comments. That is 20p satoishi of per like in the post.

• +5 1

Actually if you work in this forum according to the rule then you shouldn’t be worry about your account as you are helpful members for our forum.. But a thing you need to remember that you are student so use this crypto world in your free time not in study time because it can harmful for your study life.. Again its true that this forum help a lot of members in different ways crypto and Yobit are the best so far.      

• +2 1

I saw that there are a large number of students participating here in the forum and myself among them. In my opinion, this forum gave us a wonderful opportunity to gain additional knowledge about a lot of crypto-related matters in addition to earning some of the money we need when we spend most of our time studying.

• +2 1

The campaign was very good at the starting days while people were making a lot of money out of this platform but now there are less chances of the money making

I am very grateful to this forum
Thanks for the post. I will be able to express how attached I am to cryptocurrencies
It is a very good source of income for us students and helps us cover many needs
I hope this forum remains forever

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Tamasang said:

We all have to appreciate the crypto talk campaign for what it has been doing for us. There are now so many things Inwhich we can all get from the forum if we keep on working hard and try our best to make the forum good and appreciate the campaign by making good posts

Cryptotalk campaign help all of members who work in the platform because this platform pay for post and it's very easy to do the task as this platform help all the members we should also appreciate the platform and work hard to make this platform more better..

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, this forum deserves recognition because it continues to do wonderful things for us by enhancing our financial situation through the earnings it provides. I, too, depend on this forum cryptotalk for all of my financial needs, and I wish it a long existence.

This forum is an opportunity that may not be repeated to earn profits with a little effort and time, and learn a lot about cryptocurrency technology, so we should take advantage of this opportunity as much as possible.

We have to thank this forum and be grateful to it, because it gave us an opportunity to work and earn money and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and learn to trade and invest, so we must maintain this forum.

The cryptotalk platform provided the campaign that changed the lives of alot of people and all that we can do is to keep reminding ourselves about what it has done so that we will be on the right track.

You are right about this. I am also grateful for being in this forum and sad that I would not have known before. He provides money that helps me secure the costs of my studies and working here is easy and it needs a lot of time or effort and it provides a lot of information and experience about cryptocurrencies and methods of trading them.  And invest it and I hope in the future to try it out.  I gain knowledge from here.

In fact, my friend, it was my start in the CryptoTalk forum, for me I have benefited a lot from this forum, through the useful information and the value it provides, and the experiences that I can get from old members in this field, in addition to getting a fee. Also