Mining from Laptop is possible? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
FrancescoRanzani

Mining from Laptop is possible?

@FrancescoRanzani hi dear yes it is possible that you can do mining through laptop..but i suggest you to use smart phone except laptops ..laptop uses a lot of elecricity or at any time something went wrong in laptop..so that this could be not profitable.

Speechless... actually I don't know what to say on this topic of yours, this is because, I have not try to use laptop to login in to this forum, so, I don't know if it is possible or not.

I hope members with experience, makes comments, so I can learn too. 

Anybody with experience should share with us please.

Yes a high power PC is good for such work because on this many problems solves like processing health and main thing your eye site not affect by this on mobiles a man hardly feel tired. 

If friend if it is possible to mine with a laptop, but you will not earn much, sometimes you will not earn anything and will shorten the life of your laptop, I recommend you not to do it and leave that job for those who have specialized equipment in cryptocurrency mining, better it works within the Cryptotalk forum which is much more secure.

If friend if it is possible to mine with a laptop, but you will not earn much, sometimes you will not earn anything and will shorten the life of your laptop, I recommend you not to do it and leave that job for those who have specialized equipment in cryptocurrency mining, better it works within the Cryptotalk forum which is much more secure.

• +3 1

On 10/31/2020 at 4:19 AM, soytiplok said:

Hello friend, you can do it, the problem is that it will not give you much profit, also that if you do it with the pc or laptop that you use to study or play, it will break progressively, I recommend that if you are going to mine with a normal computer you only use it for this.

Thanks my friend. I just read your post and I am feel really good about comment. You have a good knowledge about the topic. Thanks for posting. I am also a newbie here and I am also use the computer for study and for mining at the same time. 

Edited by Mudasir Riaz
  • +3 1

Mining from laptop or other local computer will not be possible my opinion is that the mining from highbride systems that have huge amount of speed. 

• +3 1

Hi companion, you can do it, the issue is that it won't give you much benefit, additionally that on the off chance that you do it with the pc or PC that you use to study or play, it will break logically, I prescribe that on the off chance that you will mine with a typical PC you just use it for this.

It is possible to carry out your mining from your laptop but am very sure there will be some kind of difference compare to your Android phone because what am using is an Android phone and I have never did any thing like mining from a laptop before so u can't really say much about this. 

On 10/31/2020 at 4:56 AM, FrancescoRanzani said:

I'm new to the forum and I'm recently approaching the mining part. I know for a fact that you need very powerful hardware components and a high-performance PC to mine Bitcoin. But to mine other crypto values is it possible to do it from normal PCs or laptops? For example, to mining Ethereum or Litecoin or Neo are there software that can be installed to get you started?

GPU is required for mining.If you don't have a good GPO, mining becomes difficult.If you have a laptop GPU then you can do mining.If you don't have GPU then you can do mining but mining will be much slower.

Mining from laptop is very possible the only problem about mining from laptop is that the earning is very small and it might affect your laptop to mine effectively you will have to get a very powerful system which is expensive

• +5 1

Yes you can use laptop for mining its realy works fast and its better way to earn free miming laptop, computer. But I like mobile phone because this is comfortable and work easily in every place.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Clarify the contrast that it would be superior to work on you that they are conceivable and it'll be awesome for you since there's nothing within the world that's better than computer. But the condition for working on a laptop is simply have to be have a great writing speed so that you simply can work rapidly and effectively. In the event that you are doing not have writing speed, at that point you cannot do it well. i like working on portable workstation.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:56 AM, FrancescoRanzani said:

I'm new to the forum and I'm recently approaching the mining part. I know for a fact that you need very powerful hardware components and a high-performance PC to mine Bitcoin. But to mine other crypto values is it possible to do it from normal PCs or laptops? For example, to mining Ethereum or Litecoin or Neo are there software that can be installed to get you started?

It would be nice if you could share information about your computer. If the computer has a powerful video card and a powerful processor you can start mining. Of course if you have a Celeron processor and a 1GB video card I think you will lose resources and damage the computer

Hi mate nice question you can actually mine from laptop infact I think it is very easy and the best because you can't compare it to when you are mining on phone especially when the site has a lots of traffic but when you mine on laptop the it is might be easiest than you think.

Yes, you can use laptops to speed up its real work and you can see the screen and relax only if you work for free miming laptops or PCs on large screens but the laptop is small so the laptop works well for mining.  

This is possible. But this will may harmful for your pc. So careful about that. If you have Normal pc then you do Mining relax. If you have high configuration pc. Then before starts think about this twice. Good luck. Have a nice day.   

Actually mining solo on your laptop will crack your laptop so don't do it. Save yourself from stress and keep tour laptop by choosing a decent cloud miner. Bitocoin mining requires an amazing power of gpu. I really doubt that your laptop is powerful enough to process these tasks unfortunately you would pay more in power costs running your laptop flat's out then you would get in Bitcoin

Yes it is possible to use your laptop for mining but have you asked your self what will happen to you device? and how much you will earn ? let me tell you that your device will be weird out, you will consume it without any mercy , the processor will shorten its life time and the battery will be dead sooner than it is supposed to, and what you will gain is not enough to buy you a new laptop. Try to think of something else to gain profit in crypto world.

• +1 1

Mining requires a good device. Laptop mining is possible, but of course a laptop is a good device. Those who want to make money through mining must have a good device. Thank you

Dear I'm also not very old on this platform so I don't know about mining deeply that's why dear I'm not able to help you and tell you about mining accurately

Yes you can mine from your laptop but you should know that you are not going to get the same profits as miners who use special equipment for that, and another very important point is that your laptop is going to have a much shorter life so it is better not to use it because it will not give us the necessary benefits.

Yes mining is possible from laptop but your laptop need a good specification with the Ram or Rom and you easily mining from laptop and if you done it from laptop than you have other things also searching and many others tab.....

Hi dear i am new here i do not know about the mining on yobit how to mining from the laptop but i thing no problem from the laptop to mining the money. Because i also use other site of mining.

On 10/31/2020 at 3:56 AM, FrancescoRanzani said:

Indeed, it's conceivable to begin mining in typical PC however it's not recommendable except if you do virtual mining like MINEX in yobit. Mining in an ordinary PC will prompt a terrible outcomes on the grounds that your PC will harmed. There are exceptional mining machines you can look on Amazon however they have significant expense and they utilize a great deal of power.