Creators personalities influence their cryptocurrency value? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Creators personalities influence their cryptocurrency value?

There are some cryptocurrencies without information about their co-founder or are not recognized person. 

I think for this reason the value of those cryptocurrencies will not increase.

What do you think... is possible the personality and the profile of the creator influence the coin value?....

I have checked information about the some cryptocurrencies Co-founder in Wikipedia, like:

Litecoin

Charlie Lee ... Without information!

Dogecoin

Jackson Palmer & Billy Markus ... Without information!

Stellar

Jed McCaleb...Yes with information

Ethereum

Vitaly Dmitriyevich Buterin...Yes with information

Zcash

Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn...Yes with information

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

It is difficult to answer your question since it is impossible to analyze how this aspect affects the physiology of people. I believe that there are other more important factors that influence the price of a currency.

• +5 1

If it influences, I try to analyze your point, but I would say that it is more the conception or intention with which a cryptocurrency is created, for example Dogecoin was born as an idea for a video game, for this reason it is difficult for it to attract the attention of investors.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think that the name of the originator of the currency will affect in the event that the currency will be put on the market for a new and not old one due to people's fear that the currency is fraudulent, but the currency that was installed in the market a while ago is not fraudulent and it may rise at any moment if the demand for it increases

On 10/28/2020 at 7:31 PM, tienda said:

What do you think... is possible the personality and the profile of the creator influence the coin value?....

I have checked information about the some cryptocurrencies Co-founder in Wikipedia, like:

Litecoin

Absolutely Not, There will be no affect of creator of the coin to the price unless he/she dumps the projects. And Talking about your research you should dig more, Litecoin founder is Charlie-Lee. There is enough information about him in Wikipedia with his photos. So be sure to check that properly.

Link to Charlie Lee Wikipedia.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Absolutely Not, There will be no affect of creator of the coin to the price unless he/she dumps the projects. And Talking about your research you should dig more, Litecoin founder is Charlie-Lee. There is enough information about him in Wikipedia with his photos. So be sure to check that properly.

Link to Charlie Lee Wikipedia.

Thank you for the information @Ridam According to the information I found on your link resource Charlie Lee left Google and began working at Coinbase, so has a good profile! however he had some conflict on December 2017 where had been criticized because of his tweets, which had a possible influence on the price of the Litecoin.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, tienda said:

Thank you for the information @Ridam According to the information I found on your link resource Charlie Lee left Google and began working at Coinbase, so has a good profile! however he had some conflict on December 2017 where had been criticized because of his tweets, which had a possible influence on the price of the Litecoin.

@tienda The social media news will definitely impact the price of coin. Justin Sun does play pump and dump using social media. As you said the price isn't increasing because their founder aren't recognised person which seems pretty unusual.

I didn't know about that tweet could you provide further information? And how badly the price was affected?

10 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@tienda The social media news will definitely impact the price of coin. Justin Sun does play pump and dump using social media. As you said the price isn't increasing because their founder aren't recognised person which seems pretty unusual.

I didn't know about that tweet could you provide further information? And how badly the price was affected?

@Ridam I found this information on your resource link you have introduced on your post check the Charlie Lee Carrier and on the Reference section number 8. You will find there an article on Reddit website about "Litecoin price, tweets, and conflict of interest"

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, tienda said:

@Ridam. You will find there an article on Reddit website about "Litecoin price, tweets, and conflict of interest"

That wasn't his tweets affecting the price, he had dumped his LTC and had made a exit scam. Due to which the price was affected badly and because of which he was getting unhealthy criticism in social media. I already give you a hint about that in my above comment.

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Absolutely Not, There will be no affect of creator of the coin to the price unless he/she dumps the projects. 

• +2 1

It is not necessary means that if the founder of a particular cryptocurrency is not known or there is little information about their identity that it would affect the price of such coin , i don't think this is true if that is the case why is bitcoin keeps on increase whereby it founder is not known.

On 10/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, tienda said:

Litecoin

I don't know a lot about the Dogecoin devs but the Litecoin developer Charlie Lee is famous. He was working for Google as a developer until his side project Litecoin made him wealthy enough to allocate most of his time in it and quit his job at Google. There is wikipedia threat about Charlie Lee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Lee_(computer_scientist)

• +3 1

On 3/19/2021 at 9:02 PM, kryptonick said:

I don't know a lot about the Dogecoin devs but the Litecoin developer Charlie Lee is famous. He was working for Google as a developer until his side project Litecoin made him wealthy enough to allocate most of his time in it and quit his job at Google. There is wikipedia threat about Charlie Lee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Lee_(computer_scientist)

Exactly, I wonder why OP has not mentioned about his genuine recognition ! Additionally, current generation check the codes and it is not major issue to check the personalities behind the creation of the cryptocurrencies and their backed blockchain technology. Bitcoin is itself massively evolved without being recognized its creators. 

• +3 1