Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

Your blogging journey begins with choosing your blog topic. However, this can also be one of the most difficult aspects of creating a successful blog.
Here are these warnings:
    Pick a topic just because it's popular
    Write about one's passions without thinking about the demand for content
     Attribution of the blog to a topic without sufficient knowledge or experience
Write on a variety of topics without any specific focus
    Insufficient research or copying of content from related blogs.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Your post will not be very useful, and when I was going to post a topic here I was struggling with these things, that if it were repeated and much more then I would eventually withdraw from posting, but these tips will definitely help me
I wish you success.💮

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Certainly, creating a good topic of high value is not easy, it needs to be researched well and make sure that it is not repeated here, this is at the beginning where you must choose a good title and do its coordination and make it clear and understandable to everyone.

• +1 1

Hello

it is good to hear that you learn little, do not worry whenever the time and effort they do in this forum,

the greater your knowledge,

• +3 1

First of all, I appreciate your effort for sharing such a useful and, valuable and informative content. I am really impressed by your way of creating this topic. I think, you have given some good suggestion for the ones who are interested in trading. So, good thing is to follow the instructions given here in order to achieve fruitful results. I am thankful for your effort. Stay blessed.

Thank you, my friend, for presenting these useful and unique tips for beginners, I hope everyone will follow these steps because it will make them create meaningful posts, but in order to publish useful content, you must abide by the rules of the forum, good luck to everyone.

• +5 1

Thankx my friend you are doing very well to help all new members to take good experience from starting by following you tips you mentioned in you post will 4eally help only those member which are very serious to gi with this platform for a long time.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for this important information. You made things clear. I have seen many topics written wrongly. I think many members will benefit from your post.

• +3 1

Hello my friends in the beginning to be able to write a good topic must be clear your mind and you may ask on the forum rules you should write the theme of not less than he, and does not contain spelling errors .

Yes, all users of this forum will benefit from this information. To begin, you must adhere to the rules and regulations. It ensures the safety and security of your account. Your mind will be free and you will be in a happy mood if you make topics. You will get suggestions for the subject by reading this. Create subjects for the participants that are both helpful and insightful. You can build a good reputation by doing so.

Thanks for this post.  I always try to bring up a useful topic, but I don't know why I feel anxious.  But I will learn more and more to be able to develop meaningful and useful topics for others

• +2 1

Thank you for this information, I am a beginner and this information is very useful for beginners I will follow what I said when creating topics, these tips are valuable to me, good luck my friend

You you are right dear mate . We must post here with proper research and knowledge and avoid from duplicating post . If we want to create quality post then we should avoid from lengthy paragraphs instead our post must highlight key points so that they can be easily understand by other members.

I think this is a very good post and the best thing today we need to work as hard and put together the right effort for it, we need to really keep on doing the right thing out side there, so today we need to value everything, the ride work that works for us is to make sure that we register everything.

Thank you and your likes. Here in the forum I found good friends. I started my posts after the advice of many members here. They gave me advice and rules as I provided, so your post will be useful to every beginner who reads it.

Well my friend such are indeed great tips that can help us create quality posts if followed nicely,you did a good job sharing with us, mostly newbies will benefit a lot.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +4 1

Thank you, my dear friend, for putting these steps to facilitate the creation of topics. I agree with you in your steps. The most important thing is the clarity of mind and focus on the topic, and adherence to the rules of the forum, then you will actually get the best and most useful publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing these points with us, junior members need such advice at the beginning, noting that the forum rules are clear and easy to apply, but these posts come in a useful place for those who forget something of these rules, thanks again and success to all

Thank you, my friend, I am a beginner and until now I have not posted a post yet. I am still working on finishing the 100 comments at the beginning, but certainly when I want to create a post, I will follow your advice.

Very nice and useful tips. I like your tips very much. Friend one tip that i want to give the members is they want to make quality post then they should read the comments of seniors so that they get proper knowledge about topic and they write their comment.

This tips are also guide for better participation in this great platform with this now a lot of member need to benefit from the experience gain from member walls and with this this members will get reputation for better earning.

• +3 1

Our success lies in our knowledge, that is why we must always make the best decisions when publishing, with a calm mind, be patient when writing or writing something that we can use, do not be afraid to publish, but be careful of the words you use, read several times your post before publishing it, correct your mistakes and you will grow very tall.

Thank you for this useful information, and I agree with you, the most important thing is to respect the forum rules in order not to be banned, and before you post any post, it is preferable that you have knowledge about the topic that you want to share, and so you have created good content. 

Nice thinking and a big thanks goes to you sir. This will actually be a great help for beginners and guidance for how to introduce a new topic to the members that will be a good improvement for a society.