Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

Friend, if you want to write a new post, first of all, here are some tips that will help you. You should search the list of topics and create a new topic that has not been written before, then write correctly and also in an easy and clear manner for everyone.

Thank you friend, these are really great ideas by the rules in the first stage, and I liked the way the idea was drawn on a piece of paper so that I could research all of its points before posting.

It helpfull to making a usefull post. So if we have clear mind and knowledge then we can make usefull post. Tittle is so important which attract people to open your post for replies, select one which is usefull for this forum. . Take time and find unique topic which is not on this fourm.  Then you can make usefull topic and can get reputation. 

You have posted very good .thank you .This is a very helpful post for me and for newcomers like me. After reading this, it has come to know how to post well. Thank you again 

For me as a new member i think that i should understand this forum first then find some topics that have been not discussing before with attention to be an important topic 

Hello my friend

Your words are correct. Thanks for these tips

Posts should contain constructive information and benefit members at work. Also, these posts should be written in simple and uncomplicated words so that all members can understand and benefit from it.

But I don't see any harm in repeating some important info with some posts because it might be new to some new members

• +1 1

Highlights an important point. I've talked about creating quality posts before. Today I will say something again for the newcomers. Always try to write such posts so that everyone can learn something new from your writing. Try to create your post by adding a lot more information in simple language. And try to write neatly. Remember that your posts will never be accepted if they are not useful. And you will not receive any payment. So try to create each post according to the rules. And to add much more information

thank you for your post. I think if you wants to create quality post, before that you should some study about your topic. also mind on it, your post should free from grammatical mistake. of you follow then i guess your post be qualityful.

Yes, this is a very good suggestion, especially the points about writing our ideas into a piece of paper before we type it here, because when we are writing it down, we will definitely develop some ideas which to out into the topic what to remove from the topic.

It's a privilege to get your comments, and welcome to the Cryptotalk forum. Again, it's lovely to hear that you're starting to learn a few things. Shouldn't fret, therefore more effort and time you put into this forum, the further your understanding will grow; consequently, bide your time while adhering to the site's rules.

On 10/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, George10 said:

1603887996469.png.b46e5aac10c6408136db8faf95ff556f.png

I first welcome you all to cryptotalk the great forum for cryptocurrence knowledge discussions and many more,please be comfortable and feel free.

Today I just want to discuss few tips that will help you to always come up with the best post whenever you are making publications,make sure to go through and exercise on these tips I have shared below and I know they might not be the best but they will help you, take your time.

Whenever you want to make a post always follow the tips given below;

1. Clear your mind from all sorts of obstructions.

2.Take your time don't be in a harry.

3. Think of what tittle you will give to your post and do research over it right here in the forum,if it exist already don't use it but think of another one again to avoid creating duplicate posts that goes against forum rules.

4. Ounce you find a topic with a good tittle not yet discussed here you can roughly sketch it on a piece of paper or anywhere else and come up with great points that should also gain the interest of other members to view out there contributions.

5. After that you are ready to write and publish your quality topic in the forum.

THAT'S ALL I HAD FOR TODAY, HAPPY POSTING MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL..💙

Thank you very much dude for sharing this useful post with us, the new members of this platform, without any doubt this post will really help in guiding us to create post that will be useful for all the members of this platform not only the new members because to succeed you must make useful post.

Thank you dear you posted very helpful content for me because I am new here and after reading all the rules you have posted about. I came to know how to create useful posts best of luck.

Thank you very much for these tips

Your post is very useful for beginners

She showed us all the information

In working here we need to be patient in order to be able to gain information and experience

My friend, we must pay close attention to the quality of the post, such as spelling and grammatical errors while writing the posts, because it may lead to giving the meaning of the last words and thus the post loses its required value, which causes the administration to delete it and possibly obtain warning points or blocking.  You must also adhere to the publishing laws in the forum.

Hello dear friend, you have posted great content. I am very glad to see your post. You are right that we should not feel any pressure or difficulty when creating a post. But we should take our time. Thank you dear for your advice. 

This is really a useful and sensitive tool that will surely guide the new members in the cryptotalk platform on how to create useful and good posts, this will also help in reducing mass deletion of posts in the platform, so we hope to learn more of this from the senior colleagues in the platform.

• +2 1

The main tip to create a useful and informative topic is to acquire more knowledge about everything and every topic that needed to be answered in the forum only then you will be able to create good and qualified content you need to make a good reputation by posting useful and informative content you need to get a good effort of presence of mind and hardwork for the acknowledge of good knowledge. 

We can take advantage of these instructions to write topics of useful quality, in addition to giving the matter its due time to be counted as a useful topic on this platform.

Thank you, dear, for the useful advice that you gave us to learn to create good and useful posts that deserve to be kept and that they will not be deleted by officials.
We just have to pay attention to it and adhere to it when working every step of it, and we will be able to publish posts comfortably and beautifully and get a lot of positive reviews from the members who will read it.

You should read the other senior members contents and gain knowledge from it and then try to make good post by using your own words . And always do your own research about this forum for making better and quality posts . With time you wll be able to creat unique content. 

this forum is a learning forum for us and it demand good quality post from us so the points you shared with us are all useful to create the good quality post so if any one want to create the best content or good quality pot your information very helpful for them my advice to create the best quality post share the best content and informative materilas.

Hello dear members I hope you are doing great on this platform and I am really thank you for sharing with us your use and beneficial post I thought this post is very beneficial to for those members who are new on this platform and working really well on this platform

• +4 1

Thank you for this interesting topic. Many members here complain about deleting their posts. I think they should carefully read your post, understand it, and follow these steps that you mentioned. Then no post was deleted for them.

Thank you, my dear friend, for your progress. We must first carefully choose to conduct research on a specific publication and study all aspects related to this topic, and then formulate it in a simplified and understandable manner for everyone so that we can communicate the information in an appropriate manner.

It is important for newcomers to obey Senior members and consult them if they have a problem. If they are unable to address it to the moderators, I think there are several difficulties that newbies face, as well as any questions they might have. We should give them some pointers about how to fix it rather than letting them figure it out on their own. Those who refuse to improve must be prepared to face the consequences of defiance.