Tips on how to create a quality post. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Tips on how to create a quality post.

It is our duty to creat useful and unique posts.we must follow some guidelines.we must make good research and not make hurry in our work.we should read the instructions and experience of our seniors so that we could perform well.

Today I decided, after reading your post, to try to publish here, but I am still new here. Is this going to be good or bad, since I am a new person? Is it possible that I publish new ideas

I will advise you that makes our posts with very interesting and important words. You can create quality posts by creating a very good and interesting content to the other members. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

• +2 1

Friend, this information that you are giving us is very useful because now, thanks to these tips that you are giving us, we can make or create quality publications that some people, as they recently entered the forum, do not know how to make this kind of publications now. they might know.

thanks so much mate for sharing this information,   actually this tips are very helpful for the beginners since they are the one finding it difficult to be creating a good posts. Therefore they should grab this opportunity. 

Thank you for your useful post. I think all members will get the benefit from it. We must provide an appropriate environment and focus before creating publications. We must adhere to the publishing laws in order to gain a positive reputation

Thank you for the tips you have given. These will definitely be useful. I always do a good research so that my topics are useful. I write in simple language and definitely use a screenshot. In this way, I have written a useful topic.

To write a unique post, you should write new ideas not mentioned previously. You should write your content in an easy and fun way and with expressive structures and sentences. You should bring everything new and useful about cryptocurrencies by searching for them on YouTube and Google.  Your comment should not be less than 100 characters long and you must write it in the correct English language. Never copy the comments of the members and copy their thoughts and phrases

The most important thing for me is to give enough time for the post and not to rush in that so that the post is of good quality and deserves to be presented to the forum.

• +1 1

we need to really keep on doing the right thing out side there, so today we need to value everything, the ride work that works for us is to make sure that we register everything. So without any doubt they will catch up sooner or later.But its our duty to work here properly.Thanks for this post. It will help many beginners to survive in this forum with getting banned. 

• +2 1

thank u so much for it brother i literally was been in a confusion about it now its totally clear to me as crystal..helpful post for all newbies 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:15 PM, George10 said:

Clear your mind from all sorts of obstructions.

I have found myself being at a top level once I have done that. But usually obstructions come from problems that we have to deal with. It could be others that bring us their problems, or it could be problems we should have managed and put in an order, but we haven't done yet. My opinion on this is to focus our attention on what is most important. We need to have priorities set, and when we are done then we finish the rest.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all read everything about ways to create a good and useful topic in order to get a good reputation.

Absolutely good tips. Its a better tips for the newbies not only for newbies, all members have get a good tips from this mate. First of all very thanks for sharing this relevant informative information to this forum. 

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for dear bug these good tips to create a good and useful publication for all members of the order we must work out to write our best of good and useful information for others .

• Useful or interesting 2

Dear Mate, you shared very interesting topic. I hoped that every member get inspired from this topic and create topics. The gap between topics and posts is so much and now we are losing topics on which we can write. Hoped that every member works hard and create useful topics so the forum become wonderful. Its our duty to work properly and make good content. Best wishes for all.

These are valuable advice, I would like to add to it, when you start writing the topic, do not use difficult and complex sentences and always try to explain your idea in an easy way so that everyone can understand the topic and respond to it, because here in the forum we have everyone, novice, intermediate and expert, so you must take into account everyone when Post the topic

The main issue about hereis that knowledge, that a.user has been able to gather to post in a specific thread. This kind of part is actually vital because this is where the user is getting assessed on how much legitimate the post that the user would have in the threads which is also part of the factors to consider in judging a qualitypost.

Hello, my friends. 

Thank you for this useful information 

I've benefited a lot from her. 

I'll try to stick to these tips and work on them.

We just need work and effort. 

Good luck to all the members of this forum 

Thank you

Dear friend, thank you for the advice. I believe that publishing any post with new content that does not violate the rules of the forum and contributes to the exchange of information with friends will be a good publication.

These tips are quite good and anyone that follows then would have no issues with the admin. Also we should make sure that we seek for knowledge about the topic that we want to post on so that we would be able to make good posts and get good reputations.

These procedures are the best you can do in order to avoid deleting your posts because you achieve some benefits is that you make others benefit as long as you are able to publish new posts and open the way for others to discuss their thoughts on that topic. We have to do these details if we want to bring new ones.

• +2 1

These procedures are the best you can do in order to avoid deleting your posts because you achieve some benefits is that you make others benefit as long as you are able to publish new posts and open the way for others to discuss their thoughts on that topic. We have to do these details if we want to bring new ones.

You are right mate you have a great point it's our duty as well to change those we can from posting useless contents to quality posts and if we can do this then this forum will reach very far and it will be our great achievement as old members of this forum but I know there some other new members who are not willingly to change even after showing them the right path and for these we handle them to the moderators and surely their journey will be cut off therefore, it will be good if newbies can change from their wrong actions and start working according to the rules of the forum otherwise they will not make it..

• +3 1