Should you focus on your goal? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Ofcourse it is very important to focus one's energy on the goal because when you put your energy on your goals you begin to achieve lots of successes and which is a very important 

Welcome dear this platform. Just focus on your work. attention your work . Time spend more in this forum.  If you work then you become successful person. Thanks and good luck all of you.

Yes indeed i focus on my goal. My goal is to earn money as well as i want to teach many things from this like english skills i think if we work hard we will definitely achieve our goal. Best of luck to everyone

Yes we should to focus on your goal of you want to become a doctor you should to focus on your goal you should not waste your time on internet or games or girl friend we should to focus on your goal when we will get our aim we will get everything. 

• +2 1

Yes, of course we should all focus on our own goals. As a result, it is possible to improve life.We need to work hard to reach our goals and focus on our goals.Which will bring success in our life.

Yes, I think so too.  Every man in the world wants success.  It is very difficult to find people who do not want success.  That may be for a short time, or for a lifetime.  We wish you success in every moment.

When opening a bottle cap, our goal is to succeed.  When you start eating, the goal is to finish eating successfully.  A person considers his life as a successful life only when the goal of his life is fully fulfilled.

It is true, earning money is very important to start our journey in the world of cryptocurrencies, and this forum is an opportunity that may not be repeated to collect the appropriate capital and learn to manage it properly, to increase our profit through trading and investment.

Welcome dear this platform.  If you work then you earn then automatically you gain knowledge and experience.  Yes definitely we should focus on your goal. If you want successful person then defyou work hard.

We should always focus on our goal to achieve something.we should do work hard and get more knowledge and informations and also develop our skills.

Welcome dear this platform.  This site gives you opportunity you earn and learn . Earnings most important you can obviously self dependent. And learning also very important because learning is power. 

Thank you, my friend, for this frankness. Of course, we all joined this forum for many things, the most important of which is the use of information and thus the financial benefit.

At first, how much I said we all entered the caller to earn a lot of money, but after I saw that there is more important than money, I decided to learn and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and from here I began to focus on my goal

My goal in this great information forum is to learn, to gain knowledge and to help others and to make money. I am working hard to achieve my goals in this forum and I am doing my job carefully.

It is true what you say that we all want to earn money working in the forum because no one works for free. But that is not the point, we do not have to focus only on payments because we would be losing a lot of value in other aspects. Here we can learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and many other very important topics that will serve us in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear crypto world is a best forum to provide the good service for members. I don't achieve my goal but i try to learn knowledge more and more and also earn  money from this forum this is my best goal to learn knowledge 

For me, the knowledge and experience that the cryptotalk forum provides is the most important thing. Because we really benefit from it and also through trading cryptocurrencies.

On 10/28/2020 at 8:44 PM, Gladyxoxo said:

We should be focused on ourself. And also help the others who needs help. Whatever new information you are getting, dont hesitate to pass it on to others. The forums here are necessary and they come with responsbilities as not to get banned or break any rules. Feel free to post some valid posts. Stay away from scams. These are few goals you need.

It is not easy to avoid the scam because it is always difficult to make the the proper decision on the scam but it is not necessary that we only do that there are many other ways to make money.

Of course, success depends on defining the goal, then planning for it, and then implementing it in an elaborate manner in order to reach the goal, because without setting the goal, our actions will be incomplete.

• +2 1

The focus is very important because many people lose their focus because in beginning they do the work with full strength and at the last they lose hope so we just have to keep focusing on our aim and never forget it and also show some patients and never give up.

Yes, this forum gives profits and there are no fraudsters in it. You have to work to follow the rules and laws in it, and you must work to publish useful information in order to benefit from it from the junior members in the future

I suggest to all members first of all set your goal in a life. And focus on your goal. You try to best to achieve the goal in your life. You set your goal you create daily 10 new topics and try to best to achieve this goal.

Yes you are correct dear, we should focus on our work only because if we want to be success then we have to work properly and so we should focus on our work. And to work properly we have to gain huge knowledge and give attention on our work.

Yes dear it should be the aim of our life. Most of the people does not focus on your goal. They spent your life without any reason. We shoukd make our goals and then achieve them as soon as possible. Without any goal., Our life is very empty and we could not success in every field of life.

Yes I am agree with you that goal is vital thing. We should work according to our goal. I am also working contnuesly according to my goal. I am getting knowledge and money too from this forum.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.