Should you focus on your goal? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Yes I think you are right. It is the best for you and even for us. We should focus on our goal and not to the others things so it is the best choice for me I think. Because it is my love to stay to your way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, yes, I am absolutely right, I am following your point, we have to make our goal first, please do a great platform, but before that, now we will not be able to make good posts until we make our mistakes.  When we score our goal then we will succeed 

There are some moralists, who make themselves saints saying that they enter the forum only to learn and grow personally, but then you enter their profiles and they have more posts than the campaign accepts, with the sole purpose of collecting the 20 available slots, the Income is important but if only based on that, your posts will lack quality.

Yes we should focus on our goal, to make good and interesting posts. This forum not only helps us to earn money but also to earn knowledge. 

First you set a goal .And then do your hard work to get the goal .You will have many difficulties to achieve this goal.You have to work hard .The best moment of life is when a person achieves his goal .

So it is important that you should focus on your goal .

• +3 1

Yes,i am focused on my goal ,aim.is very important in life ,without aim life is kike a desert where no flower bloom ,it is nice thing to have goals and fight for both career and business  environment 

Of course, you should focus on your goal, but do not make money only the goal. You will actually be banned. You have to learn more and research more cryptocurrencies in order to provide useful information. This forum has rules that we must abide by, but it is concerned with more useful information.

Yes, of course. To generate income in this field of cryptocurrencies and acquire knowledge we must focus on our goals as well as the mate says in the title of the post, all with learning and patience we will achieve our goals, for example here in the forum to earn tokens we must work hard, and we must learn to we can understand the work for that we must be focused.

Every person has some goal in his life which  he wants to achieve but he does not focus to achieve this becaus it requires hard work and your timr so  make your goal your first priority and focus on it to achieve it becaus without focus you cannot achieve your goal in your life. 

Most people on this forum are here to earn forgetting that knowledge is important to succeed in Cryptoworld. Having cryptocurrency knowledge should be our main goal here because that will be of great help to us to thrive achieve more in Cryptoworld and even in this forum.

Every person has some goal in his life which  he wants to achieve but he does not focus to achieve this becaus it requires hard work and your timr so  make your goal your first priority and focus on it to achieve it becaus without focus you cannot achieve your goal in your life. 

• +3 1

Although I consider myself a beginner on this platform, I know that it is my duty to help myself to get money and help others for the same reason by forming relationships between us, sharing information, evaluating topics and gaining knowledge.

Yes friend why not. To focus on our goal is our responsibility. The goal is made up for the focuses and for the completing. Now a days i give more focus to my goal which is my work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should do just keep your eyes on the goals that you selected for him and I also agree with you if you set your goals that is good for you and if by chance you cannot select your goals I suggest to you that first of all you should to select your goals

On 11/19/2020 at 7:53 PM, Izeal said:

In fact everyone should make the full plan and write in the white board in front of your table and start following that with the full energy and hardwork you will definitely achieve all your goal. "Law of Attraction" works like if you give input then you will get output if you have done  hardwork in the middle.

I will agree with you mate, law of attraction is very effective, i always used it so that i came here at this rank, i attracted the hero member here and i hope i can make it, i will continue to make more quality post here to avoid receiving any kind of warning post.

• +1 1

Yeh you should focus on your goal with your work. Make your work more appreciable and famous. Don't waste your look at right position where you want to go. By taking attention at your goal one day you will be reach at your aim. My main aim at this forum is to gain more money and i am hard working for this. 

• +3 1

Yes its good view that we should focus on our goals.if we focus on goal definitely you get great achievement . In other words goals are necessary in life . because if you have you focus on something and really work hard to get this goal.

If we want to achieve great success in our lives, we must first set a specific goal. And then you have to work every day to achieve that goal. We must always focus on our goals. If we do not focus on our goals, we will fail. We should come to this platform and make our own specific goal and then work day and night to achieve it. Our goal should not be to make money but to acquire knowledge. This platform can help you succeed.

Dear friend, I am a new member of this forum.  I want to be a skilled and experienced member in this forum.  For this we must focus on work and spend more time on it.  Then we will be able to improve our work.  Thank you.

Obviously we should focus on our goal.To join this forum my main goal is learning and earning money. We should focus our goal and work hard to achieve this goal.Always we should be concentrate and try to achieve this goal.By working hard and following some tips we can achieve them successfully.

Obviously we focused on our goal without this we are useless so consistency and hard-working is a key of to reach to the goal if you don't focus on your goal you will never learn from this

Yeah of course if you want to be successful in life you must be focused on your dreams and try to make a goal and starting the work hard at the end you will be successful in life. Work hard make you a successful life and bright future. 

If we want to win then we must surely focus on your goals.Because our mind is volatile it can fluctuate really fast and our concentration can move her and there.So we must learn to have focus and concentration and learn to focus to on our goals