What if the system has changed? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

What if the system has changed?

If you want to earn talk token in this forum the process is a direct process without much hazle once you connect your yobit account to your crypto talk account the remaining is for you to continue  to post a constructive post and you will be paid through your yobit account this is as simple as that.

On 10/29/2020 at 8:55 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

I think the old topics get deleted or sometimes it is difficult for a newbie to search them so they seek help by creating a new topic. We should support beginners

Nope, the moderators will not delete the topic if it is new and uniques, they will only delete it if there is already a topic related to it, this is the point she never someone create a topic that is already created by another member then the topic he or she created will become nonsense because there is already a topic wherein we can read and understand what he wants to say but there is an exception on it if the old topic is not that so clear and not well explained. 

I think every member join it for earning purpose. But after joining they get to know about learning here. I also join it for earning purpose but after joining this forum i found it very helpful to learn all about crypto world. 

Well, I agree with your opinion but not all my friend for clear reason.

I agree that members here should care about getting useful information and to not care only about money but the other side that cryptocurrencies and the communities that have been created using them were created with a main porpoise which is winning money, so I do not think it would be a good idea if the starting up posts were more than 100 with all my respect to you opinion.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/29/2020 at 1:50 PM, Nboramir said:

If I will give an example about this subject from myself. At first my only goal was to make money, but then I learned information from shared experiences and it was better for me. because knowledge is always better than money. I am sure that I will earn more money with this information in the future.

Well said, information is the key to very society, I guess this platform is also a society, don't just come here to make money, learn, share experience get to know more about digital currency who knows may be tomorrow you may want to set up business and all this information may help you.

I think that the first 100 posts is good enough as a protection measure, because writing 100 posts is not that easy and takes A lot of time in which mods can check you,

The crypto is the more famous foram .but the roles is more difficult so they have to change the roles of crypto .because the every person use to ealiy in avery free threths and earn to money without any risk.

Yes you are right because in this forum we can lealarn more about all the things we use in daily basis. And this forum is has alot of knowledge about everything. So opposite of earning we can get knowledge at many things

from our point of view this might seem like a good idea, but i think the cryptotalk forum admins wants to have more members because having more members means more traffic, so in the future if they want to sell advertisement the high number of users will be of great help.

• +1 1

I think you raise a valid question its important as we continue working in here we do understand that there are strategies and ways and things that we should put into consideration that are far much important that you would think that is very important you check. when you come here dont put in money first for you will be disappointed that is really bad and so be careful things could be different and you might even fall really bad

• +2 1

Believe it or not, you are correct, the fundamental motivation behind why numerous new individuals join the gathering is to bring in cash however I figure they should change that perspective since here they won't simply have the option to bring in cash yet they can likewise become familiar with a great deal that equivalent or more significant.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:40 PM, Moontong said:

Would it be more useful and to prevent spammers from this forum?

If they implemented it in this forum, they have a good decision because there's a lot of new members which is just spamming here if there's a bounty or new payment system implemented so i think this is just balance from us and also to the forum.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 3:33 PM, Reyna said:

If they implemented it in this forum, they have a good decision because there's a lot of new members which is just spamming here if there's a bounty or new payment system implemented so I think this is just balance from us and also to the forum.

Yeah, that's true, it would be better if everything would be balanced, we have here 4 bounties campaign if I am not mistaken and they require members to create quality posts. Beginners are always meant to create not so useful posts because of a lack of knowledge, well, I understand that but they should understand the rules of the forum as well. 

If the main reason people join the forum is to make money, I don't see anything wrong with that. I use it to learn and educate myself in many aspects but the main reason is to generate income. As long as you do things right in the forum, it does not matter why you are here.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:40 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many topics here asking about how they could earn from this forum which is kind of irritating for me, it is okay to have one topic about it because we should consider that many of us here or the newcomers want to earn money. I just realized that many newbies joined this forum just because to earn money, well I can blame you for that reason but for me, there are more other things more than that, there are many worthy things we may acquire here not only money.

I am thinking what if this system would changed and not only 100 posts are needed first before you earn money, what if you need to reach a certain member account resulted for a number of reputation and a number of posts. Would it be more useful and to prevent spammers from this forum?

The system has already chenged compare to last year because the new token we are earning is what we called talk tokens and the rules and regulations become more strict so that false information can be avoided.

• +1 1

Yes, it is definitely useful to block spammers from this forum.
The better the reputation of the forum and the quality of its publications.
These spammers tarnish the forum with their unhelpful content.
It is a problem and it needs a real solution!

If cryptotalk is changing rules I am ready to obey them since i have started receiving their payment in crypto currency talk coin I want to earn more again so if the campaign is changing I know it is for good sake to improve crypto currency

• +2 1

It is very hard to earn money if there are certain limitations or certain level that you need to reach after getting started in the forum. I don't think it will happen.

• +1 1

If anyone thinks that you have come here to make money then you are wrong. Yes, I also thought that I would earn income from here. But there are many things that we can learn here. There are many lessons in your life from here.

You cannot blame the people who asking for earning money if they work here and spending time then they have right to earn money and if some one have money for trading or exchanging then they have to learn

The majority of new members are here just for earning and don't care about what the forum can gives to us,I'm with to have some level to start posting and earning like other forum, but don't worry it's a next step for the forum, but only because the forum is in the beginning and need some times for that 

On 10/28/2020 at 5:40 AM, Moontong said:

I have seen many topics here asking about how they could earn from this forum which is kind of irritating for me, it is okay to have one topic about it because we should consider that many of us here or the newcomers want to earn money. I just realized that many newbies joined this forum just because to earn money, well I can blame you for that reason but for me, there are more other things more than that, there are many worthy things we may acquire here not only money.

I am thinking what if this system would changed and not only 100 posts are needed first before you earn money, what if you need to reach a certain member account resulted for a number of reputation and a number of posts. Would it be more useful and to prevent spammers from this forum?

@Moontong, earning money or not we all have different reasons why we are here, I see no reason someone should be hiding the main reason why he or she is here. Earning money, learning from other people experience, get information and acquiring of knowledge work hand in hand with each. You can't just gain one of this things and forget the rest, gaining of thing will lead to another thing. We will gain all this automatically.

Being honest I entered this forum just to earn extra money, but I did not know much about it and when I enter I really liked it a lot it here, I read a lot and looked for information about cryptocurrencies and I can say that collected a lot of information about crypto

• +2 1

I think the idea that you put forward is really useful and it improves the quality of the content presented in the forum. Indeed, we suffer from annoyance resulting from unhelpful random posts and frequent questions about the topic of earning. Some members do not know the value of the information being shared in this amazing forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:55 AM, Zeshan Khalid said:

I think the old topics gets deleted or sometimes it is difficult for a newbie to search them so they seek help by creating new topic. We should support beginners

Old topics wont be deleted because those topics could have a new opinion for every beginner, we know that things could change time by time just like the value of cryptocurrency, so information could change as well. Beginners could learn as well good knowledge with some old topics.

• +1 1
  • +4 1