Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset? - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Which app do you use to get update on your crypto asset?

Good question my dear I learned a lot by that users who created questions some times I also face same problem but when I noticed a guy in this platform also raised a question same s OK I learned by Yb the users answers I am very interested in this platform. 

Crypto News app can notify you about the changes in the coin price, its capitalization, changes of the BTC market share — all you have to do is set the ranges of changes. The main function of this feature is to control and monitor the value of various crypto assets.

I also use the same mobile application to get updated on my cryptocurrency asset. Like what you said, it has a lot of features and it is really easy and efficient to use. The application is also user friendly that it'll not take a lot of time before you get used to it.

I am new here and I don't now about this. Thanx to inform me about this information. I searched this app and work on it.

I don't often use crypto specific apps. I use telegrams. It is a chat application but it has many crypto related channels and many bots

em always use binance app for update and store currency it is trustful app and full security em using this a long time still i have coming no problem in use i suggest you also try this once time 

I think binance app is best for storing crypto.I also use this.And my experience so far of using this wallet is too good.You must try this dear.

• +2 1

I am using this following app which get update about crypto assets :

1- Blockfolio  ( very much effective) 

2- Binance App  ( best app to store your crypto currency with high level of security. )

3- Hitbc  ( great app to store your crypto currency  )

4- Delta  ( best application on the market to see the prices changes  and have alert feature  )

• +3 1

Berminal provides various news about cryptocurrency. Its good for crypto traders. Berminal is the new terminal for blockchain.Berminal is the most reliable source for real time crypto news. 

• +4 1

Good post, because my friend use blocfolio many time a ago ,my friend talking about blockfilio is a very useful, effective,I read it and then after i take a experience in this forum,it is very useful sharing information in this forum, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

I use the binance application this is very comfortable and easy to use for cion. They provide the security and more features.! I suggest you try I hove you like it. Thank you. Have a nice day Dear..!! 🙂🙂

For me I used pi network and block folio to get all the latest information about crypto currency assest and their online price. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Hi dear still am not using any app but I have heard that blockfolio is very good app and I have decided that I will work on it so that I can get knowledge and experience about it.

I think yobit and binance are best for  knowing about crytocurrency asset .You can also use binance that is vey best due to its reliability and due to its easiness .It is also more secure . Therefore you can also use binance and yobit for seeing your crypto asset.

@ConsigneeI think binance app android and other mobiles working good for this time . I which app we get update for all type of digital currencies and chech current rates and market condition about digital currencies. Have a good day and happy new year with great wishes.

Payeer is the best app that you get every single update about crypto currency rates and you can also use it as wallet and I wants to tell about this amazing app. So go to app or play store and download it.

I use binenci app for a long time. It is stashfied app. It's safes our cureptocurrencies and always aware of our money. It's saves by hacking and scamming. You can also use it you surely enjoyed with this and get good results. 

Binance app is the best app for trading and to know about new  update the best app which are being used are blockfoilo .I hope soon all of you alo get great benefit from these apps.

It is most sensitive questions and many people take wrong decision at this time 
i mostly use binance to store my cryptocurrencies amd to observe the fluctuations in the world of cryptocurrencies
other one which is also more reliable and flexible is highbtc you can check it out also
the last one is delta.it is also my favourite app which i mostly use to track cryptocurrencies

I am new so I don't about that type of apps 

Kindly guide me anyone which app this best and what's its benefits and for what purpose we used it 

On 1/2/2021 at 8:54 PM, Thechamp said:

Payeer is the best app that you get every single update about crypto currency rates and you can also use it as wallet and I wants to tell about this amazing app. So go to app or play store and download it.

Awh, does Payeer app provides the news updates ?Anyway, I need to check if Payeer does so. You might also love to check some decent apps like Coinmarketcap, Coinstats , etc. get real time updates related to the crypto world. There are other applications on Google PlayStore too. I have heard, the popular new portal Decrypt also upgrading features on their mobile app. 

I do not use any kind of application to get updates from any cryptocurrency world I used in the exchange where I keep my balance to see the recent prices