Is Water Token a Yobit Token? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Is Water Token a Yobit Token?

I'm doing trade with Water Token and I think is more profitable than any other Tokens I know. But I have not idea about this Token if there is any project behind it or just those Token created by anybody! So I'm looking more information about this Token, I have already checked the Yobit CoinsInfo section and there nothing of information about it, so is this a Token Yobit?...or do you have any source about it?..

• +2 2
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/26/2020 at 6:30 AM, Kristhofer said:

I really like the token water I have and it seems great to put them in the invest

On 10/26/2020 at 8:11 AM, LeasXac said:

ı use YOBİT . How I get water tokens ?

On 10/26/2020 at 10:03 AM, Black1771 said:

Yobit madeni para birimi çok cömert

Dear members @Kristhofer @LeasXac @Black1771 thank you for your participation on this topic, but you need to be careful about the rules of this forum and Yobit conditions related to the qualified post. So be careful about the warning points and ban account, to avoid that you need to read the Cryptotalk rules and your post should be at less 100 characters. For more information visit this topic and thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/23/2020 at 2:33 PM, tienda said:

I'm doing trade with Water Token and I think is more profitable than any other Tokens I know. But I have not idea about this Token if there is any project behind it or just those Token created by anybody! So I'm looking more information about this Token, I have already checked the Yobit CoinsInfo section and there nothing of information about it, so is this a Token Yobit?...or do you have any source about it?..

I think so! Maybe it's one of Yobit ICOs/IEOs like mask and etc. Of course, if you buy WATER in lower price you can sell in higher price and earn profit, sometimes it falls to 20 satoshi and after a few hours it grows to 24 satoshi, So if you can buy many of them you'll earn good profit. BTW, don't hold WATER for a long time.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

33 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I think so! Maybe it's one of Yobit ICOs/IEOs like mask and etc. Of course, if you buy WATER in lower price you can sell in higher price and earn profit, sometimes it falls to 20 satoshi and after a few hours it grows to 24 satoshi, So if you can buy many of them you'll earn good profit. BTW, don't hold WATER for a long time.

Yes of course Dear friend @Calvinpriva is not recommended to hold it for long time, all new cryptocurrencies are not recommended for long time holding are ideal for short time trading. Long time holding is ideal for the most cryptocurrency popular. 

• +3 1

On 10/23/2020 at 8:33 AM, tienda said:

It is difficult to bet on a coin for which no information is known. They tend to have high volatility and are unpredictable, recently something very strange is happening with DLRS. You have to be very careful!

• +3 1

16 minutes ago, matias estigarribia said:

It is difficult to bet on a coin for which no information is known. They tend to have high volatility and are unpredictable, recently something very strange is happening with DLRS. You have to be very careful!

Yes effectively @matias estigarribia is not easy trusting a such unknown coin without details or project information behind it. About DLRS I don't agree with you, it is early to doubt about it, we need to wait some days include months to see what will be happens with it.

Edited by tienda
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, tienda said:

Yes effectively @matias estigarribia is not easy trusting a such unknown coin without details or project information behind it. About DLRS I don't agree with you, it is early to doubt about it, we need to wait some days include months to see what will be happens with it.

You are right in that, I made the mistake of selling fast due to lack of experience and I still regret it. I sold at 145s and the next day when I entered Yobit it was over 600s. I hope to learn and not make these kinds of mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, tienda said:

DLRS it easy to check...it will be destinated to 0.000000001 btc .

if you buy a money that give you 10% compound per day...but for all, it will be too much inflactionated .

So too much token and price drop!.

• +3 1

Water, it's just another currency of the many Yobit has released, there really is not much information about it, it was an IEO in which many gained some money, it has an investbox that does not require actions and has a monthly inflation rate of 90% over all coins

• +3 1

Yeah. Water is a Yobit's token. 

It was distributed to BTC/USDT users on the exchange at some point earlier this year. Anyone who had BTC and/or USDT at that time received the token; volume based on the amount of BTC/USDT. I was opportuned to receive too and 99% was moved into the investbox.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It can not official yobit coin, but sometimes can have only partnership with the yobit exchange and thats why you can see yobit also supporting the coin somehow, but the official yobit coin is YO token .

• +3 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yobit has always been supportive in terms of newly introduced coins, even if Water Token is not Yobit's Token, it sure has one or two connection to have with Yobit and that's why it might seems as if Yobit is in kind of support with the Water Token. It is advisable to dispose it at hand and not to hold for too long because of its unknown source of information. It is also a good thing that you are making a good profit from it as well, it all depends on how long you wants to keep holding it. 

• +3 1

Water Token was stable even though its price was low, we would have recently collapsed its price and reached 5 Satoshi after it was within the range of 25 Satoshi and I lost my money because of it.

• +2 1