Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

There are many members who are posting quality content. Most of them are new users. They are not following rules. Creating meaningless topics will degrade the value this amazing forum. We are community here we need to be very responsible towards writing a good content.

Yes we should get maximum information and knowledge by reading the post of our seniors and I highly rank person. Then we should create our post about the questions and should  be effective. And we should avoid to create a useless post and I useless content

There are many members in this forum who do not follow the rules of the forum.  Especially those who are being included as new members.  They are creating posts with words below 100 characters and many times there are no matches with the topic.  Not adding any important information to the posts.  So I say be careful about your post.

Since from today I losing in my number of post in yobit 

This because of i comment on generic post, Now I know about this because i have to see which was useful content and on which post i should need to comment so we need to look for the useful content and don't comment on the generic post because we will lose the number of post or our post will be deleted.

Yes I agree with you. We should not make a low quality post because the moderators don't consider that post as useful post and delete it. Your useless post never count in your Yobit account. Your post should have at least 100 characters.

• +5 1

To all members please read the rules and regulations of the forum and do abide by it. Make meaningful contribution to the forum through posting topics and comment. If you are able to do this you will have no problem with the forum. Best of luck to all members.

U are right friend, we should always do post at lease 100 characters,There are many people who do meaniless posts and they get banned So you must do useful and meaningful posts so that you will survive in this very great forum or your post will get deleted.

In this regard, I shall be reminding us all that it is never by posting a less quality of post or an irrelevant post but also not allow to articulate an unuseful comments or mispointful comments.

Precisely a comment that is out of point or subject matter of discussion.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

You are right I have also seen the same routine. There are topics of only 20 characters and have a lot of replies and repute. We must not give replies to such posts and give repute to only those posts that are informative with respect to cryptocurrencies.

I agree with you. I shouldn't reply to a topic with very few characters because that only makes the topic deleted and my reply post deleted as well. To reply to a topic you also have to choose the right topic because if not, your hard work in making one post will be in vain. So beware of useless topics and don't feed them.

• +1 1

Hi friends I think the topic must contain the character which are shown in rules and regulation of the forum so if we want to receive many reactions on our topic it must be fulfilled the the characteristics rules and regulation of the site it must have hundred characters and be able to to attract The Reader to itself

The rules says We should always do post of minimum of 100 characters. There are many people who do incomplete posts and they are removed. So you must do useful and meaningful posts so that your posts will remain safe otherwise it will be deleted.

Things like this has been going on and on and its just annoying to see alot of  it everyday as just you can't even think about consider the facts of are they really trying to do something right or they are just slacking it off, but either way this just counts more problems for the forum.

The problem is that many beginners start writing topics without reading the Forum's Laws and Instructions section, so we find many topics that are useless or talk about the same matters as the questions of new members.
New members should be instructed to read the laws first, then they should read through the rest of the sections and learn more before writing the topics.

You are right friend. It is better to create a topic of 100 or more than 100 character. Try to upload the useful posts. If the posts is useful then you can receive reputations and earn income.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe we will not enjoy the whole and its governance rules and if you are a beginner like me then take a test course on current issues and find out what is valuable in it and there will be no problems and obstacles to escape from events. it does not exist.

Yes you are right because  this incident happend with me .I was replies amd answer the question like that post where characters are less then 100 am surprise that coments not counted in my account. Now i know from your post that was the reason of deleting post . 

The idea of cryptotalk is to help us learn and discuss topics of interest, therefore it is necessary that they be useful for the community, and I understand the point you are referring to, we must all cooperate so that the topics that are found here help people Maybe in a Google search someone outside the forum is looking for a specific topic about crypto and a cryptotalk topic appears as an option, it would be good if that person would be interested in the forum because that topic helped them, but we could also ask questions on some subject, that's what this is for, to help us.

i should need to comment so we need to look for the useful content and don't comment on the generic post because we will lose the number of post or our post will be deleted.if we will write a quality and valuable post we will get best reputation and we will be a best crypto talk.Explore yourself and become best crypto talk.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Hy friend 😊 

You are absolutely right. I really appreciate you. I also saw some topics with small content. And also there posts will be banned 🚫. And it will not give any advantage to them. If you write something then you should write at least 4-5 lines if you are on mobile and on PC or laptop then 3-4 lines are enough.

This is just because of hurry and not knowing the rules. Many newbies came on on Cryptotalk by friend's reference but not took proper guidline. So they should read the rules carefully, for following the forum rules.

Edited by Bunnyrobert
  • +3 1

I am a beginner and now I think I have learn from thus topic and replies posted. Please those who are big in the forum should stick to this advice so that we can always have good contents of topic in the forum.