Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

I think the people should always create good topic in this platform so that it can help people achieve many great things about crytocurrency invest., i think this is because pointless posts and topics are deleted immediately by moderators.

• +1 1

Of course we should avoid from these posts specially that posts which having lower content and limited. So try to create post with multiple with multiple characters . Avoid from useless posts and trying to best which never ignored 

• +1 1

I agree with you. choose the topics that benefits you or enhance your knowledge. There is no point in posting low quality comments. If it is deleted, your post will be deleted.Try to find useful topics and post or comment on it.

Definitely never support contentthat do not have this quality. Because the rest of us get nothing out of it. We make posts and topics that will benefit the rest of us and then for us but people like this destroy it

I think more people like you need to come up and give reminders . I have always focussed on giving and receiving knowledge rather than earning ,and never have I ever posted just for the sake of it. Everytime I try to explain something in simple language it has easily exceeded 100 characters and I hope everyone else does the same. We need to withstand the quality of this forum.

I am concur with your idea , I am additionally seeing a large portion of the subjects transferred by the individuals were futile. we need to make posts. There are numerous individuals who make posts just by posing inquiries.

I totally agree with you. Some member just create their topic title and doesn’t explain it minimum 100 characters. That is not right. You have to maintain your comments minimum in 100 characters. And some members post useless and irrelevant comments. You should make your comments and topic useful and informative. If your post is not useful, your comments or topic will be deleted by the admins. 

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you we should comment on topics that have at least 100 characters and we'll composed because some people just comment on topic without checking it properly wether it is well composed or not we should focus on commenting on useful posts.

Yes, I agree with you. There are a lot of new members writing in low quality because they only want the rewards.They should stop writing these posts or the moderators will ban them from this forum.

@tienda you said well but if beingger dont kwn how to put post thats why he or her confused or post simple question anyhow i am new here I don't know about these types of information thanks for guidance next time i will be must seen that posts thanks

Yes I agree with you we should comment on topics that have at least 100 characters and we'll composed because some people just comment on topic without checking it properly wether it is well composed or not we should focus on commenting on useful posts.

Yes, stop posting low quality feeds. And most of these are new members. If you don't know go to the seniors for more information and you can get an idea throughout this. If you don't know ask help for other peoples. And don't give reputation to useless comments or topics. 

If my friend thinks the same, I have seen that the majority of new users make poor quality topics or publications, in some cases they do not even talk about cryptocurrencies or have few characters, we must change that if we want to grow and make the Cryptotalk forum continue forward and growing day by day.

Yes we should get maximum information and knowledge by reading the post of our seniors and I highly rank person. Then we should create our post about the questions and should  be effective. And we should avoid to create a useless post and I useless content

There are many members in this forum who do not follow the rules of the forum.  Especially those who are being included as new members.  They are creating posts with words below 100 characters and many times there are no matches with the topic.  Not adding any important information to the posts.  So I say be careful about your post.

Since from today I losing in my number of post in yobit 

This because of i comment on generic post, Now I know about this because i have to see which was useful content and on which post i should need to comment so we need to look for the useful content and don't comment on the generic post because we will lose the number of post or our post will be deleted.

There are many members who are posting quality content. Most of them are new users. They are not following rules. Creating meaningless topics will degrade the value this amazing forum. We are community here we need to be very responsible towards writing a good content.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Dear mate, As a part who need to make subject might be for explanation, kindly make the point straight forward that will be effectively perceived. Try not to utilize sentence structures that might be difficult to comprehend by individuals. 

• +1 1

Maybe members don't know the real meaning of useful and meaningful content. That's why they are posting in low quality. For this purpose you have to read rules and regulations and must read what type content is posted accordingly to topic, otherwise your time and comments would be wasted and eventually get deleted or disqualified. Pleas members focus on reading rticles or journals about cryptocurrencies, surely it will help you to write a useful posting and more it will lead to success for our self or especially for this forum.

Bro.Dont get me wrong okay.Bro as far as I know this forum is  for everyone to learn  about this crypto world right.? So if someone wants to learn something or want to clarify something they will definitely  make post about that.that is ok.But yeah I agree that some people also post useless things and do useless comment for them there are amdin and mods to clear that.so yeah  I don't think it's useless to post to  Know something 

I am agree with you the uploaded content should have some standards and the topic should also give a bunch of knowledge to the members who are working there usefull content will not give a penny of information so it shoud be prohibited to upload useless content agreed with you. 

I very much agree ..

This matter will harm us all and the platform as well ,, I am surprised at the people who do not abide by the rules and laws, because it is what makes everything organized in our lives in general and in the platform in particular ..

And if we come to the truth, they are simple and easy laws that only need adherence, they are not insurmountable.

Did you know? You made me notice that I participated in one of the posts yesterday that was just a question 💔

I am sad because my comment may be deleted because of that 😔

I hope to compensate her, and I will never repeat this matter ..

In fact, if we publish a post in violation of the rules, our post will be deleted and our time and effort will be wasted and we will not get anything. We must make our every post according to the rules and every one of our posts should be informative and standard so that we and all the other members can benefit from our post.

• +2 1

Hello friend In fact, I hope that we will be serious about dealing with the forum and its rules. If you post according to the rules, there will be no problem and there will be no obstacle in the development and survival of the forum

I truly agree about what you said. Every member should show some responsibility abouy the forum if you are working with this forum. You should provide some productive content to the forum.

• +4 1